Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 440.

• Its simple, they just don't wanna change that, because otherwise they would lose money. What is better for them, having 2000 players losing gear (They don't care in what circumstances) or having 400 in good terms fighting and everybody enjoying the game? The answer is simple. At the end of the day, this is a company and they look for their benefit.

• Quote from KooRn: “I think that big fights today are screwed. One mega alliance can cap the cluster queue easily and the guildies that are involved on the real fight (defend or attack a territory) are being clustered queue. today mega alliances are killing the game, first for the cluster queue, second that they split the disarray in several guildies/alliances. the real thing that could help is: territories fight who attacks and the who defends MUST have priority on the cluster queue. For example…

• 1.The new system about CQ for alliances is totally dogshit. So we go back to solo guilds, to actually "Can Organizate" the partys correctly, otherwise you will see in 1k men ally, 30 retards putting priority "1" and you can't even control them, because the system which SBI made is really bad, as Retroman said 2 days ago: . Quote from Retroman: “I would like to do a better system, but that's too expensive for our company.... ” I can't believe this, you guys prefer throw a system, which is really …

• Buenas tardes a tod@s! Agresor vuelve más fuerte que nunca para esta S11, con un único propósito, sacar el TOP 1 , ya que es lo único que nos queda por conseguir. Requisitos para entrar: 40M+ PvP Fame y 80M+ PvE Fame. Regears: 1. Normal Members: 8 Plano y 5.2 Reliquias. 2. ZvZ Core Members: Esto significa 700/700 Specs en todo tu equipo + ser buen player. Gear 8.1 / 8.2 normal gear and 6.2/7.2 relics. Timers CTA's: 12,15,18,21 and 00 UTC. Así que si eres NA player, esta no es tu guild. También c…

• Good Afternoon, boys and girls. Agresor is coming back for S11 and only with 1 Objective, be NUMBER 1. It's the only thing left for us to achieve, so we're gonna go with everything we have. We count with a lot of good players and more are coming.... Requirements: 40+ PvP Fame and 80+ PvE Fame. Regears: Normal Members: 8 Flat normal gear and Relics 5.2 ZvZ Core Members: It means 700 Specs in all your set + good player. Gear 8.1 / 8.2 normal gear and 6.2/7.2 relics. Timers CTA's: 12,15,18,21 and 0…

• Quote from Lewpac: “Lmao best thread in ages. I actually agree all level 9 teams should of got in the tourney , best of 1 to qual is harsh (see the d/c for marvin team ) @SkuzKabel if they actually dare to take your bet I'll commentate it and act as middleman for the cash so no one rats out of the wager ” Just waiting for their answer.

• I'm getting out of this topic, tbh I don't know why I even posted here, like we're just making famous one guys who I don't even know who they're and one guys who didn't get in tournament, so is pointless. My offer is there, my team won't move for less than 500M , but you know, If you're convince you can win us, just bet 500M, should be easy for you win If any day you're interested hit me up in PM. GL to everybody who actually got inside of the tournament.

• Quote from Lisanaaa: “@SkuzKabel Hello bro albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/ywyqRYIUTj2eX0Om7aF-OQ - lvl 5 that was played 01.08.2020 albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/8dupt1O7RaOMfEzyxnWk7A - lvl 3 that was played 11.07.2020 two times we play vs your full team ,last time we won apparently we understood how to play against you and not you, according to you, against why you writing this nonsense??? this season we have a 3: 1 score against the team(2wins when Grafiese play instead Skuz) your full…

• Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from SkuzKabel: “Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from Lisanaaa: “wanna to play tournament... its my tiger... ” Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad...Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few) Edit 2 : Goof'…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from apollonator: “I think the gap is way too big. The gamestyle is totally different when u play in low ip and high ip. Even the teams work different in high ip. ” Quote from Al-Capone: “Omg why is the IP set down to 1200 IP and only set to 1700 IP from the semi-finals. To take part in the tournament you have to win a Kristel T9 game with 1700 IP. I think everyone wants to see the tournament on Twitch that is played on 1700 IP and not on 1200 IP that is completely…

• Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from Lisanaaa: “wanna to play tournament... its my tiger... ” Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad... Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few) Edit 2 : Goof's team will win tourney, everyone already k…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as well. Still doesn't change the fact that announcing one date and then changing it 2 weeks in advance means you will have teams no showing due to plans already made. ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “Yeah like wtf is this? You announced before one date, people took…

• Quote from Dip: “just make the bracket and have teams schedule a time good for everyone ” I totally agree.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Boedavildje: “Can you at least give us the date of the tournament? With your strict rule of no subs you are likely to have teams unable to participate. And given that you are likely not getting more than 4-6 teams to qualify to begin with that kinda makes it important to plan. ” Hi @Boedavildje, the tournament will take place on the weekend of 15-16 August. If we have many teams participating, then we will run the first part of the tournament on Saturday and t…