Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• Hey guys, I'm interested in lvling a mage staff. I'm looking for a good staff for 2 man PvE and 2 man PvP/Ganking. Any recommendations? I was thinking frost would be good for ganking because of the CC but i dont know.

• Do they level up the same if its a generalist book and gatherer book?

• Hi. Im starting the grind to build my laborer camp up. I mine ore and cloth and craft warrior and mage stuff: 1. How should I split my laborers between crafting and gathering laborers? Is one more useful at higher or lower levels, or do they scale? 2. Will they level up faster with higher happiness? I don't want to bother with the furniture at lower levels if I'm going to end up replacing it at higher levels. 3. Do the generalist and prospector return the same resources at a given laborer? 4. I …

• My friend has a build similar to this. He does good damage. Also I'm suprised at how fast the axe attacks. One thing he's mentioned is the lack of charges and gap closers. I think the only option there is the knight boots.

• Hey guys I want to heal. But, above all I want to be the most effective in 5v5. I just wanted to hear from some healing veterans on both sides of the staff. How does the healing approach differ between holy and nature in hellgates? What are some strengths and weaknesses for the 2 in hell gates? Does anyone have experience with both that could give me some analysis between the 2? I appreciate it guys thank you.

• Today, on the last day, i dueled a guy with a holy staff then a nature staff. I told him to run around and heal a random guy in town, while i chased him and auto attacked him with my fists. I noticed that I hit him much more when he used the holy staff as opposed to the nature staff. I expected this. Is there something to be said about this when it comes to hellgates? Are the nature staffs more mobile/survivable when it comes to being harassed by a cookie cutter bruiser?

• Hey guys. I have been playing holy staff for a little bit and love the versatility of it. But, while running hellgates, I ran into issues with being smothered by melee's. I spent the whole fight healing myself and not healing my team. I know my team should be coordinated and help keep the healer clean but stuff happens. I've been watching hellgate videos of nature staff guys and it seems they are more mobile and able to keep they're head up while moving around. To me, it seems that nature staff …

• Why not make a pvp circle like hellgates where you can have team fights with your guild.

• I honestly think you can make about the same money doing anything in the crafting/gathering/selling on the market world. But, if you are a pretty casual player, I would stick to the farming/alchemy/mount making. It takes very little time because, the stuff grows over a day and it takes very little if any learning points. Just focus on one thing like farming and selling food, and you'll do fine.

• I see exactly what your saying. But, look at it this way. You spend focus on farming. I don't know what you do with the farms but let's say you sell the food. You go all in with focus to farm and sell fooD. You make money on the food while the price is high. It's similar to what the crafters do. When they need food to feed their crafting station, they come to you. I did nothing but gather and sell stone this beta but, when the initial high prices die down, I'll still be buying my gear. i could h…

• Why do you guys say nature is more mobile? Is it because the heals are instant? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?

• How can you NOT look at city population as a comparison to the population of the surrounding area? Especially when you are comparing 300+ to 20+. Yes established guilds are self sufficient, but everyone needs an auction house to sell/buy things. I craft cut stone in my guild territory and ALWAYS go to fort sterling to sell my shit. So your telling me that there is a similar ratio of people in the black zones to the people in the lower continent from last beta? Do me a favor and travel around the…

• Put the 3 cities in the middle of the different biomes, don't just jam them in a corner. Make them more isolated. Remember how long it took to get from a black zone city to Queens market? Keep the T3 and T4 zones up there but don't surround the black zone cities with T3 and T4 zones. No one goes up there for T3 and 4. As it stands now, with the ports, most of the guild territories are less zones away from the noob cities than the black zone cities. Fort Stalling has 300+ people in it. The left b…

• I gather all the time. I love the new gatherers gear. I would like to see some basic PvE abilities on the tools so I wouldn't even have to worry about weapons. Gear the tool spells towards killing roaming creatures and escaping gankers. . If you just gather right now, your weapon will lag behind.Putting spells on tools would create a whole new class of players. What do you guys think?

• Hey guys. I would like to get as much gold as possible while the prices are low after release. I'm going to use this next wipe to test things out. I was thinking about mining, refining, and selling stone to do this. Anyone else have experience with this? What are some other good ideas to stock up on gold during the initial rush?

• The Flail. PvE It's one of 3 weapons with a taunt it's aoe channel also taunts. Great way to round up mobs and let your dps guys drop bombs on them PvP aoe channel root and a rooting charge. 2 out of 3 abilities are good CC's. I'll take that.

• Hey guys. I want to test out Alchemy this beta. I kind of want to start crafting the ice potions for an extra skill in pvp. Can you guys share your set up/system for crafting? I was also wondering how many of the different types of farms I would need, considering I need corn hooch, eggs, and herbs. Should I do 3 herb gardens, 1 farm, and 1 pasture or what?

• I watched the video from the link. I was glad to see the flail add something to the team. I was beginning to doubt my decision.

• The CC resistance seems a little powerful. You will never get close to the CC duration a skill says it does.

• Hey guys. I got into a 10ish on 10ish fight yesterday with my guild. I wear full plate and use a Flail. I dived in and ran around aimlessly untll I got killed. I have a good amount of CC, with my root and wind wall. I also have a good amount of survivability with stone skin and shield run. So, my question to you seasoned PvPers out there is: How should I generally play as a tank, in group PvP?