Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

• Other city prices

Geofors - - Beginner's Questions

I'm located in Martlock. I've place one naked alt in Fort Sterling and one in Lymhurst. When I want some info, I log out Main character, switch to one of these That alt searches his auction house and then goes to my island and then back to his secondary city (Bridgewatch for Lymhurst, Thetford for Fort Sterling) and checks, log him out and ther repeat with the other alt. Whole sequence takes me about 2-3 minutes depending on how much info I want. Beats hell out of doing it with my main.

• Are you talking about where it shows 5 low tier on a higher tier one? This conversion is done at the Artifact Foundry. Don't believe you can down-craft them. You can convert 5 lower tier ones into 1 higher tier but that seems to be a one-way street. Even that's a ripoff, since you can convert at about 3 to 1 by selling low tier and buying high tier. All are salable of course, but price is low now. Even at that higher tier ones go for a good amount.

• Other city prices

Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Geofors: “Is there any easy way to check prices and availability of other city auction houses. I;m getting tired if stripping down and running around in my skivies checking them out. I'm as interested in availability as pricing on most things. ” In general: No. Not having ALL the information is part of how the market works. If you want to get it the game spects you to spend some time and effort to get the results. As said, Emile bot usually works for this with som…

• Other city prices

Is there any easy way to check prices and availability of other city auction houses. I;m getting tired if stripping down and running around in my skivies checking them out. I'm as interested in availability as pricing on most things.

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Geofors: “Cost of the building is a capital expense and is amortized. Also, I do not think island buildings suffer wear anymore as this particular building is still at 100% after 9 months of use so the food is the only expense. As for food: Just to complete the analysis, I repeated the crafting and noting the food level before starting. After crafting I fed the building Carrot Soup to return it to that level Soup x 5 at 337 per = 1885 3336 - 1885 = 1451 It's still…

• Cost of the building is a capital expense and is amortized. Also, I do not think island buildings suffer wear anymore as this particular building is still at 100% after 9 months of use so the food is the only expense. As for food: Just to complete the analysis, I repeated the crafting and noting the food level before starting. After crafting I fed the building Carrot Soup to return it to that level Soup x 5 at 337 per = 1885 3336 - 1885 = 1451 It's still cheaper on the island

• @Gabumon We've covered that above and several times before. In actual numbers, it is "Often" better to do it on the island for T4 and most of T5. The old meme "Do it in City" is not an absolute at all.

• I can't seem to find that post I mentioned, but here is a link that will give you some info on RR numbers in different situations. More importantly, if you bring up any city map with the N key, there is a small drop-down menu under the city info in upper right. This shows returns for all special refining and crafting in that city. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Resource_Return_Rate

• Quote from egotopia: “Quote from moking: “Quote from Geofors: “Here is a real example of when it's sometimes more profitable to craft on an island, and also where the 7x number comes from. Had some excess 4.1 materials and decided to make 20 4.1 capes which are easy, rapid sellers. These are selling for 3198 at auction. Made on island, these sell for 63960 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fee = 61082 income Made in town the final output is 24 capes selling for 76752 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fe…

• Quote from Drakius: “If my internet goes out or my computer crashes, does my character leave the dungeon? ” Has happened to me 2 times. Both times, when I came back, I was out on the surface at dungeon entrance. First time I was in combat when it happened, and when I returned I found I had lost 5% durability, so apparently was downed before the system realized I was gone. Second time I was not in combat, and lost no durability.

• I'll give an example that I did of one way to use LPs . I seriously wanted to get my 'Fisherman' up to level 100 to use the best rod (T8 Albionian) and to maximize catch. While fishing, every time it announced that I reached the learning point on Fisherman or it's specialization, I would immediately apply them to get the level. This cut my actual fishing catch needed to 20% and only took about 250-300 LP for the full trip. With 20 LP per day, you can get through several levels daily in the lower…

• Here is a real example of when it's sometimes more profitable to craft on an island, and also where the 7x number comes from. Had some excess 4.1 materials and decided to make 20 4.1 capes which are easy, rapid sellers. These are selling for 3198 at auction. Made on island, these sell for 63960 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fee = 61082 income Made in town the final output is 24 capes selling for 76752 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fee = 73298 income (looks good here right?) However fee to craft …

• I play Albion with an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050. As for mobile, I don't even want to think about playing any games on a mobile device. Definitely not my concept of online gaming.

• Diablo was a fun game in it's day, and beating it at level 3 was nasty unless you used the exploit of going back to level 1 or 2 for more rejuvenation potions, but with that, even my 12 year old granddaughter beat it. Again, it was a 'once through and you're done' game, not an open-ended trip. As for the premise of the OP, i can't see any resemblance between Diablo II and Albion.

• Disagree. I frequent yellow zones daily for gathering, and have not recently returned from a 30 minute circuit with less than 10 and up to 30 or 40 easter eggs. You just have to look around you as you travel.

• As owner and sole member of a guild I created (to get a guild island for laborer housing) is there any general reason I should have a guild tax and fill up a guild bank? Other than as an extra 'Rainy-Day Fund' I can't think of anything.

• I find that an island station up to Tier 5 generally comes in handy. After that you should almost always use town shops for the best deal. A mill is always a good investment, as a T3 mill can process all the milk up to and including T8 My rule of thumb is that if the sale price of the product is less than 7X the town fee it is more profitable to do the work on my island. Many players disagree and say always use the town facilities.

• Premium vs Free to play

Geofors - - Rants

I played F2P for a few weeks to see if I liked it and on occasion had to wait in queue for several minutes to get on . Was told right therein the wait popup that if I had premium (paid) I would get preference. That's the way it is. Since I've gone paid, The longest line I've had to wait was 10 players, and that cleared in a minute or so. As for overcrowding, All I see from it is most of the population is invisable, but it doesn't seem to affect my game-play in any way. Can't imagine how the game…

• If I have several items listed together for sale in a sale order, and want to remove some of them to sell fewer, will this be considered a 'relisting' and will I have to pay the listing fee again on the remaining items? I have 6 items for sale but now only want to sell 4 of them. Can I just edit the order to a lower number free or will a new fee apply?

• Just a bit of a vent. I am looking at totally changing the strategy I use for placing buy orders. Up until now, I have been deciding on price I need with quantity and placing the order. This is not working out so well. With a buy order for 8 items totaling about 2.4 million silver, It's still setting there. 12 items have been sold in that time and none for over 3 silver more than my price. A relist fee would cost me over 350k or nearly 45k per item and the 1 silver snipers could just snipe below…