Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• We've hit a whopping 50k Albion Online reddit members and as customary tradition, we're hosting a reddit contest where you get to decide what r/AlbionOnline will look like in 2099! Stand a chance to win a drawing of your character with a 2099 twist by one of SBI's artists, as well as Premium Status to boot! Hop aboard the Albion time machine by clicking here

• Server is up and running!

• Quote from Budhys: “how long will be off server? ” Hi, Our current ETA is around 30-45 minutes past 11 UTC, but we will update you if anything changes. - Mytherceria

• Update (11:38 UTC): Quote from Mytherceria: “Server is up and running! ” Hi everyone, Today's Daily Maintenance will be extended by about 30-45 minutes from its usual 1 hour time window (10-11 UTC). We will continue to update you on its progress. - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Island Move Reminder

Mytherceria - - News & Announcements

Quote from Scavangers: “Hello Mytherceria, I would like to ask about moving islands Will my goods and houses on the island be lost when I move the island from Caerleon to Thetford? - Scavangers ” Hi, Everything will remain as how you left it on the island, so they won't be lost. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Nourve: “Hello everyone, I'd like to kindly ask the moderators of Albion Online to re-peruse the basic rules of community standards. On the other hand, the Developers ought to introduce and enforce better rules in order to decrease the number of "toxicism". The issue is the following: if you speak a 2nd language in the /en chat you'll get punished/muted, which is completely comprehensible. However, if somebody is outrageously racist (politically, racially, religiously), verbally gross…

• Island Move Reminder

Mytherceria - - News & Announcements

Hi everyone, With the Call to Arms update, player and guild islands which were created before the update went live on March 17, 2021, are eligible for a single free one-time move between cities. Just a reminder that the deadline for this move is coming up on April 17, 2021. After maintenance starts on this day, your free move will expire, so be sure to complete it in good time! This move is available via the Island Merchant and there is no need to demolish any buildings, as everything will be tr…

• Quote from Splendid: “Any progress about missing text? ” Hi, Likewise, our devs are still investigating this and there's no ETA on the fix for the moment. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Vivusvici: “How is the footstep audio bug still an issue? Everyone I speak to has this issue with mount footsteps disappearing randomly for themselves and all players but not mobs. Sort this out already. ” Quote from benfikista: “Quote from Vivusvici: “How is the footstep audio bug still an issue? Everyone I speak to has this issue with mount footsteps disappearing randomly for themselves and all players but not mobs. Sort this out already. ” I still have that issue ” Quote from Louci…

• Hope you had an enjoyable Easter weekend filled with chocolates and sweets! Meanwhile, a bunch of SBI staff and forum moderators were busy, with brows furrowed, deliberating over the the entries, which were nothing less than impressive We're proud to present our winner @Darkylian who created a dark retelling of an Easter Egg surprise! Quote from Darkylian: “Presenting Rabid Scythe In the lands of Albion, only tales and legends unfold the event of this strange story. A lucky few managed to surviv…

• Quote from Veralle: “There have already been a couple of changes to the new autocollect of silver feature, and it's mostly gone now, but it's still there if you get knocked down by a mob. (Might be there if you get ko by a player, I haven't been since the big update) Is this feature working as intended? It destroys your bubble and traps you in a loop of death if you're not strong enough to defeat a mob. You get KO'd, revive, immediately collect the silver, which destroys your bubble, and as we a…

• 안녕하세요 모험가 여러분! 2020년에 2개의 새로운 언어 커뮤니티가 추가되고 커뮤니티가 성장함에 따라 여러분에게 커뮤니티에 대한 보답과 플레이어 경험 향상에 도움을 요청하는 시기가 되었습니다. 다음 언어에 대한 게임 모더를 찾고 있습니다: - 중국어 - 한국어 - 불어 - 폴란드어 - 러시아어 - 터키어 또한 SEA/OCE(동남 아시아/호주) 시간대에 기반을 두고 있으면 위의 언어를 사용하지 않아도 연락해주세요! 지원하고자 하는 분들은 또한 모더 팀 내에서 저희와 함께 소통할 수 있도록 약간의 영어를 사용할 수 있어야 합니다. 모더로서의 의무는 다음을 포함하며 이에 국한되지 않습니다: - 채팅 관리 - 신규 및 일반 플레이어의 질문 답변 - 필요한 경우 플레이어에게 공지사항 번역 - 그리고 커뮤니티의 긍정적인 일원이 되는 것! 관심이 있으시다면 다음 정보를 포함하여 moderators@albiononline.com으로 이메일을 보내주세요: - 캐릭터 이름 - 디스코드 태그 - 나이…

• Quote from Fuxall: “Every time i open the game i need disable closest attack option ” Hey, This is a bug and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. - Mytherceria

• Hi everyone, This issue has been resolved on Friday, April 2nd, with [April 2nd] Call to Arms Hotfix 2.1. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Fuxall: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Fixes - Fixed an issue where icons for the chests and avatar ring were invisible and not claimable in the Hunter Challenge popup screen. - Note: For mobile clients, the icons will still be invisible, however this is a purely visual issue and the items will be claimable. We will work on resolving this as soon as possible. ” For me on mobile the icons appear normal later fix 2.1. Galaxy A30! Thx ” Hi, You are correct! Our devs managed to get the UI fix …

• This contest is now closed! Thank you everyone for your submissions, we will now undergo the tough decision-making process and mull over all your Easter Egg surprises Winners will be revealed within the next few days...

• Fixes - Fixed an issue where icons for the chests and avatar ring were invisible and not claimable in the Hunter Challenge popup screen.

• Добро пожаловать в раздел форума, предназначенный для набора в гильдии. Постарайтесь следовать этим правилам для поддержания порядка в разделе: 1. Гильдии могут иметь только одну тему для набора для каждой независимой* гильдии (детали - ниже) 2. Пожалуйста, выдерживайте минимум 24 часа между "бампами" тем 3. Не занимайтесь рекламой, спамом, троллингом, спорами или оскорблениями в темах других гильдий *Независимые гильдии - Независимой считается гильдия, имеющая свой собственный вебсайт, сообщест…

• 大家好, 2020年,阿尔比恩加入了对两种新语种的支持,我们希望能有更多的伙伴加入到我们Mod的队伍中来,帮助我们提升用户的体验。 我们需要更多来自下列语种的Mod: - 中文 - 韩语 - 法语 - 波兰语 - 俄语 - 土耳其语 另外,如果你生活在使用太平洋时区(UTC-8)的地方,但是并不会以上的语种,请不要犹豫,你也可以加入我们! 申请加入阿尔比恩Mod的队伍,你需要至少掌握一定程度的英文,从而可以和Mod队伍中的其他人进行顺利的交流。 Mod的责任包括,单不仅限于: - 监管聊天频道 - 帮助回答来自新手和普通玩家的问题 - 在有需要的时候,翻译来自阿尔比恩给玩家的公告 - 成为一个可以代表整个阿尔比恩社区的正面形象! 如果你对成为一名阿尔比恩的Mod感兴趣的话,请发邮件到 moderators@albiononline.com 邮件需要包含以下信息: - 游戏角色名称 - Discord tag - 年龄 - 掌握的语言 - 感兴趣监管的频道 - 何时加入阿尔比恩游戏和社区的日期 - 每周游戏时长 - 想加入Mod队伍的原因 - 是否有做Mod的经历,如果有的话,做过多长时…

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Could you add my channels pls? Name: HIDKstream LINK: twitch.tv/hidkstream Language: Spanish TY ” YW!