Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Forum Banter

Quote from msfabiao: “My dear Derizo, thats great, your feeling about diving. Why dont you dive group dungeons or AVAs?If you want to dive SOLO RAIDS, just go to corrupted, like Zulmer and Shasuur did (i hope they're safe trying that). Unless you dont want fair pvp, what would be hard to believe due to your content on youtube. Am i wrong? ” Stop mentioning my name son. It is clearly that you have mental illness that are not going well. Because everytime you are saying same things with your every…

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Forum Banter

Quote from msfabiao: “Quote from Ophill: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing. ” I've had the same experie…

• Invis potion exploit

Zulmer - - Bugs

Let me tell you a joke about albion. Carebears complains sandbox things which they have already playing a sandbox game. Just remove pvp from this game. Maybe they will stop complains at some point.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Galego: “Stop crying all of you divers. We all know what kind of game you are, divers! And you still want to consider yourself a pro player !? hahaha Report of a diver: """"I am a diver, I am able to kill a player who is making PVE content, with PVE equipment, with all the monsters hitting him, with half the HP, and I consider myself an excellent player! I will clip and post it on youtube! I'm really good at that!"""" We all know that if something goes wrong with your dive, the only t…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Wow there is still people claiming for the solo DGs to be diveable again. For those that really look for 1v1 PvP, if corrupted DGs were not what u expected or u think they could be better somehow, what u should do is asking for those to be modified since they were designed for 1v1 PvP. Having a content made and designed for 1v1 PvP and still complaining that what u want is to dive is lame. No one believes this "i want 1v1 PvP" because it just makes no sense. If u want i…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from msfabiao: “Even with 90 secs closing for solos, Black Zone is still full loot pvp... Please stop crying about changing this, go pvp in corrupted or dive group dungeons. If you like to fight against divers, good for you (you can try group dungeons), but SBI did a great job here closing solos after 90 secs in BZ and RZ. Dive is still possible (watch sir rusty), so please just improve your skills and gameplay. ” so please just improve your balls and ready to be getting dove ?

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Bassie: “Heey guys! I've been playing this game ever since beta, But I'm not that active on the forums, only when I think it really matters! So as a diver myself I do get your point but I also don't! The thing is, we are still able to dive and it might be even better than it was before! Why you'd ask? Well because people will stay at the gate for 90 seconds! (And this is your advantage because you know how people will behave). Diving is mor…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from Bassie: “Heey guys! I've been playing this game ever since beta, But I'm not that active on the forums, only when I think it really matters! So as a diver myself I do get your point but I also don't! The thing is, we are still able to dive and it might be even better than it was before! Why you'd ask? Well because people will stay at the gate for 90 seconds! (And this is your advantage because you know how people will behave). Diving is more profitable atm than it has ever been and yo…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Creammy: “Again, Easy-mode gankers are crying about SRD. Come on, go to CD for fair fight. What you want is to gank half-hp and no cooldown guys. ” when you post this entry notification was something like "2 weeks player just enter the topic"You even dont know us so you cant say "easy mode gankers" bla bla. You idiot. As i said before You dont know anything about solo open world pvp how it feels. So let experienced players talk about that. ” Ple…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from Creammy: “Again, Easy-mode gankers are crying about SRD. Come on, go to CD for fair fight. What you want is to gank half-hp and no cooldown guys. ” when you post this entry notification was something like "2 weeks player just enter the topic" You even dont know us so you cant say "easy mode gankers" bla bla. You idiot. As i said before You dont know anything about solo open world pvp how it feels. So let experienced players talk about that.

• Solo Random Dungeons

As always Carebears keeps crying. You guys know nothing about open world pvp how it feels. And i am sure all of you guys came from league of legends. You all wants to make this game a moba.

• Solo Random Dungeons

I have another idea about the solo open world will be able to recreate "random pvp" Roads of avalon portals and chests needs a small update. 1-High value loot drop chests 2-Remove 7 and 20 charge portals 3-Add 5 charge portals

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Nice kills. What warbow nerfs affected you the most and what do you expect of the 1h spear E nerf? ” Best W for warbow at outnumbered solo open world fights was frost shot before the nerf. It has casting time now which is easily interruptable so you cant do nothing against gankers with claws or any cc builds... On top of it there is almost nobody anymore without healer in open world so with warbow kiting is not enough damage you can output that as before and magic arrow…

• Selam herkese. Yeni güncellemelerden sonra open worldün darbe alması ve warbowun nerflenmesinden sonra oyuna uzun bir ara vermiştim. Şimdi Spear ile Avalon yollarında solo pvp kolajı ile karşınızdayım. Umarım beğenirsiniz. youtube.com/watch?v=N0QkEw7JDEk

• Hello everyone! I haven't been around for a long time. I took a long break from the game after the nerfs of the warbow and the open world as you know.. now I tried to do some solo roads pvp with different builds of 1h spear. Hope you enjoy! youtube.com/watch?v=N0QkEw7JDEk

• Corrupteds killed this game like literally...... and Community getting worse day to day.... look at this post omg.

• Quote from Equart: “@agonyclutch Well , in 2v2 HG , maybe even in 5v5 yeah. And thats unfortunately all =( RIP guardian helmet ” Since August they have had the habit of nerfing everything because of the corrupted dungeons. I guess they will continue until one day there is no weapon left to nerf. another hit to strong open world solo pvp mechanics.... undead cape demon boots literally warbow heal pots swords Q And now; Welcome to the club of "killed open world pvp player favorite items" dear guar…

• Quote from Acoustic: “Hate to say it, but people killed the open world, not SBI. Nearly every change they made to, "kill" the open world has improved the game drastically. That's because the open world is garbage. Nobody actually likes being ganked by 8 pairs of Claws just trying to find a rock to hit. Jumping between dozens of identical copy paste zones with nothing interesting to see isn't exciting. Setting aside sever hours to wandee around for hours to find, "content" was never enjoyable and…

• They killed open world and The game has became a god damn moba game already with the new updates. And of course upcoming updates including new 10vs10 hellgates bla bla... I am sure they will add ranked system for the arena too. Maybe one day SBI realize how bad updates they made. Please keep killing this game I'm in love with.

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Zulmer: “Bring solo dungeon diving back plz..... open world is dead for solo pvp players.... ” Corrupted dungeons. ” shortest joke ever?