Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

• Quote from CLAW98: “well, devs listen to this guy, fix the issue with those weapons, make cage fights on CD so ppl don't infinitely reset, and everyone will be happy, you deserve more than 1 like for this nice post bro, you deserve to be in Albion balance team because you know what's up. ” This put a huge smile on my face, thank you I'm very flattered

• Quote from Adianter: “Admins and mods, if this is legal don't say anything ” Where do you think all these recruiter items came from? Do you think any of these kiss-less virgins actually recruited 10 paying customers, because I highly doubt it. You can click your own link, on the same hardware/IP address, and there is nothing wrong with that. These losers who are crying because someone paid 10 bucks for a unicorn need to get lives, seriously there is more to life than Albion Online. These are the…

• Tier 1: Plateletter: Full Rat, best build. Cool game SBI. Plate frost: Smol PP build 1 Shot dagger: Gathering boots OP Bear Paws: 0 skill involved, but at least bear paws are viable! Tier 2: Cursed Staff: hard countering all the meta builds is cool, too bad they will all just run from you. Light Frost: just got nerfed to shit, but is enjoying this guardian helm mage robe meta like no one else Badon Bow: Proof the entire concept of corrupted dungeons possibly should have never happened. Undead Ca…

• Quote from FurFuxAke: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Anonxinho: “If you sit like a stone on the BZ waiting for tards pass by to gank them sure u dont expend more than a couple 300ks daily, because the fights take sooo long to happen that u burn your game time just waiting for fights and dont lose tons of mony. But if you actually play PVP, beign ZVZ, Crystal, HG x2/X5, then you burn EASILY more than 10kk daily, you burn more than that if get good fights (you expend more, but can make more mone…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “There is almost 0 reason to get into crafting or gathering at this stage of the game, between the laborers and being able to put your focus into anything... there is little reason to focus craft anything besides food or 8.3... There's still a solid hustle of crafting off-hands I guess... ” The reason I gather and craft is I enjoy it, which is reason enough. ” That's a losers mentality. I'd put the tremendou…

• Quote from Tabor: “The current iteration of guardian helm even with the increased CD to 40 seconds is far to powerful. The helmet has two massive defensives combined into one and on top of that has mobility while using and AoE. All this makes the guardian helm the best helmet in game by a landslide. On the flip side we many helmets that have little to no use. One of them being mercenary hood. I would propose moving the DoT removal component from guardian over to mercenary hood for balance purpos…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “There is almost 0 reason to get into crafting or gathering at this stage of the game, between the laborers and being able to put your focus into anything... there is little reason to focus craft anything besides food or 8.3... There's still a solid hustle of crafting off-hands I guess... ” The reason I gather and craft is I enjoy it, which is reason enough. ” That's a losers mentality. I'd put the tremendous amount of time & effort in to craft all my …

• MULTISHOT the Q of the bow

JonnnyBones - - Rants

Quote from The_Support_God: “ try being on the bow side for once where we did not have proper cc like frost with the frost blink ” Actually we did, but then they put an unnecessary cast time on it... And even with the new broken multi shot, if you get interrupted on frost shot, you dead. Quote from CLAW98: “hello, Albion PVP community, isn't the Q of the BOWS just too much the knockback is just so fukin annoying for melee player, It will letterly cancel hellion shoe the range is hella wide and a…

• Quote from Bassie: “youtube.com/watch?v=lACTVlLdh74 Strategic players like this guy, make millions diving dungeons. Just because one way doesn't work, doesn't mean another way won't work either! ” Great job! 8k52nMd.png

• Quote from PVPGOD: “''downed'' players need to be removed and add death only im tired of having to kill the same shitty player 2 or 3 times over because they are only ''downed'' after i murder them... its actually the dumbest system a mmorpg could add... this isnt fortnite or call of duty warzones theres no ''down'' they should fk off and drop their loot the first time they go from 100 % to 0 % hp ... ” another perfectly good fix, not hard to program either

• Quote from Midgard: “Easy fix .. make suicide give a 24 hour 25% fame de-buff ... ” Or just do any of the suggestions the OP posted... Seriously why even make a post like that?

• Invis potion exploit

JonnnyBones - - Bugs

Quote from OVTSIDER: “I would leave it as it is. We need more ways to PK (especially when it's related to archs and r3 ) to fix the economy. ” We need to get rid of this dumb ass timer so players don't need to resort to an 8.1 invis pot with gathering boots to skirt offscreen just to dungeon dive

• Quote from Bassie: “youtube.com/watch?v=lACTVlLdh74 Strategic players like this guy, make millions diving dungeons. Just because one way doesn't work, doesn't mean another way won't work either! ” Essentially using an exploit to bully new players, I love it! That's just disgusting that they feel so safe in a t8 black zone that they are solo farming in 8.3, they deserved to have their asses kicked for that shit lmao.

• Quote from Cronder: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “There's nothing unintended about it, do you think the developers are stupid? It would be SO easy to stop people referring themselves, but why the hell would they want to do something that would stop the additional subscriptions they are getting. Just to appease the crybabies on this thread who don't even pay for 1 subscription? That's really a bad business model, no wonder they haven't adopted it. And if you're seriously crying about the skins going …

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Are you serious? What's even the point of having a ladder if the top players never have to face each other? ” the same as the point of playing 1 shot dagger .. somehow I don't see your post about miner's shoe nerf, so you like to comment and point out but only when it doesn't affect you.sometimes you should be quiet and keep your head down because you are abusing the "broken" mechanics yourself ” BWwVyXpCMAAfIdO.jpg I've been saying they should get th…

• Quote from Knuffeldraak: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “All I'm seeing is a bunch of crybabies who don't even pay for a single subscription to this game whining about the company making money off referral skins.Where do you noobs think most of the white tigers and ghost-wolves came from? People paid RL money for that shit, get over it. ” They are talking about a means of making money (ref; exploitation) using an illegal and unintended mechanic. It's not an issue of a moneymaking method being balanced…

• Quote from Zoream: “But anyway back to the tears of the thread. Well, does it really matter of they don't face eachother? ” Are you serious? What's even the point of having a ladder if the top players never have to face each other? It's not tears ya dumbass it's a common observation, just turn on twitch.tv and look at some of these god awful players winning 50 matches in a row and you know there's a problem... It's because they aren't facing anybody good. Quote from Zoream: “ PVE fame in corrupt…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “bro, I just advise you to read the round table forum, there was a discussion and they okay with current CD design. Devs are okay with how it is, so u wasting your tine ” That doesn't means shit besides prove they are unaware of how their own game works, which is pretty obvious just looking at the new guardian helmet. This is why I'm bringing it to everyone's attention. If the top ranked players never face each other, why the hell would anyone be OK with that? That's just …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Continuing testing this... come on Devs fix this it isn't fair... It's essentially bullying & I'm going to abuse it until its fixed. You get someone who is less patient every time, EVERY TIME! Still haven't died and killed 2 8.3 players in one night. Hey @Retroman how many of the top 20 players are farming points before they use the shrine? I'll bet you it's all 20 of them, guaranteed! ” man just do what everyone does Just read the RT forum. Obeli…

• Continuing testing this... come on Devs fix this it isn't fair... It's essentially bullying & I'm going to abuse it until its fixed. You get someone who is less patient every time, EVERY TIME! Still haven't died and killed 2 8.3 players in one night. Hey @Retroman how many of the top 20 players are farming points before they use the shrine? I'll bet you it's all 20 of them, guaranteed!