Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Cant turn effects off

zKL - - Bugs

Is very sad @SpitFireFromAbove

• @loushen Unfortunately, disappointing that they do not respond and do not solve them after weeks ...

• Error disable effects, solution date? ...

zKL - - Bugs

In what patch or when will they solve the error of not being able to deactivate the effects? ...

• They still do not solve it :c

• Cant turn effects off

zKL - - Bugs

1. @IceWalowComeNope, I only know that if I am under investigation, I will pass "will be fixed"

• Effects configuration is bug

zKL - - Bugs

Hello, when I turn off the effects, they keep appearing, this happens to everyone, I see that there are more posts about this and with clips where they check it and even so I see that they have not delivered any solution or clear answer, please this topic is important, Since people who don't have good fps, they can't enjoy the game well.

• Cant turn effects off

zKL - - Bugs

I was hoping that it was a patch bug and that it would be fixed with today's patch, but it remains the same, I need that configuration to be able to have more fps in zvz :c

• Error

zKL - - Preguntas Generales y Discusiónes

@ReddQ No, como dije antes no solo me pasa a mi

• Error

@BestVanish resulta que a los demas que les he pedido que prueben les pasa lo mismo

• Error

Hola, resulta que cuando desactivo los efectos del juego, estos siguen apareciendo. Alguien mas tiene el mismo problema?, que solucion hay?... De ante mano gracias

• yeah, My problem is, the black screen, the time to enter with a character, the game took me out the moment I enter the market of lymhurst the bank of lymhurst, my theory is that my person was caught in the connection of those portals, since with another character I can enter normal to the game any GM? need help please, id: zKL

• BLACK SCREEN the game I shot at the moment it passes from the lymhurst market to the bank, now I can not start with that character since it always stays on the black screen and returns me to the character selection, help please :c