Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “if we reduce the healing potential of healer builds and healing on items such as merc jacket and the rest (merc jacket still heals too much in my opinion when combined with spectre hood) i dont mind if nature has the old thorns back just because healing is too broken due to how healing/resistance/damage calculations work in this game and i have been saying this many times now. healing numbers in this game is tuned to suit larger scale fights therefore are mostly over…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “correct - and extremely obvious. Mind blowing it to s not fixed ” Yes! It is correct. But SBI is to busy. They are improving grass to make it move. Crossbow player: Positioning? Non-target pre-emptive shooting? Hit and run skills? Q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q.... I'm a stupid monkey, but I have a crossbow! Q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q-.... I don't need to understand, what those unclear words mean. Q-q-q-q-q-q-q-q.... SBI: Hmm... looks like we need some cape, allow crossbows to use that Q thr…

• Assassin jacket is one of the most critical item for several builds in the game. And it is the only one, can be dispelled by a random mob. I understand the problem of rats and ghost boots + royal cap combination. But it is not a problem of war-bow,death-givers, dual daggers users, etc. It is your's one. More of that. Sometimes it just doesn't work without any reason. Find another way to resolve it. The current solution is completely idiotic. Random mob appearance can be a cause of win or loss. O…

• Bearpuffs

BackOFF - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from deenne: “this is the same example as tombhammer was, infinity resets and keep you as hostage in your own dungeon, only way to died as paws are your own mistake. looks like balanced who the hell make idea to buff paws.. ther were perfect after fixed E.. ” They made a new skin of nordic barbarian and at the same time over-buffed dual axes. Do you really think, it was a mistake?) It's clear, why have they done that. The only thing, I am interested to know - how long are they planning to …

• Bearpuffs

BackOFF - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Okay, SBI. You have sold your's new skins. Can we play now? How long should we fight against that OP axes? Will it be a few months like it was in case of holy staff and tombhummer?

• Quote from deenne: “exactly, you can't design a PC game and a phone game at the same time, it's not feasible for both parties to be satisfied. mobile players want braindead 1 button spam, pc players want more skilled skills. ” That's a point! Maybe some separated reductions of the game for mobile and PC could save the situation. But the issue is how to bring it to SBI heads? Greed dulls people( Sad, but true(c)

• Quote from scions: “so what can we have in conclusion ? crossbow is not OP , Q spell is strong but don't make xbow an OP weapon if you nerf Q spell xbow go to shit tier in most content ” As it was with swords before, it should not be simply nerfed, because it will really become unusable. It should be reworked. The only thing that should be nerfed is silence duration. Q should be reworked. Such damage, combined with that tunnel range should require some skill-dependency, possibility to doge, miss…

• I have made a little test. Play 1(or may-be 2) fights, using a T6 plate bloodletter at the t6 corrupts. After that, I have bought 8.3 one and try myself at t8 corrupts. Result: 100% win rate. Something nearby 10 games. The only thing that could kill me - disconnect. I didn't face the other 8.3, but it isn't important taking into account the equation and my zero skill and experience of using that. So, I am not an experienced bloodletter player, but which facts I have to analise: - some players li…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “You can't compare a Q and an E spell. Not to mention Warbow's E is a completely different spell. Warbow's E isn't a pure damage spell that's just to trade damage face to face with other. Also warbow's E can't be interrupted. It's an instant spell. If the spell hit a frog that mean the caster miss the spell, not being interrupted. At 1000 ip Q1 on xbow (2 hands) deal 759 damage with 5 seconds cd Q1 on claymore deals 1.67*258 + 1.5*108 = 592 damage (1.67 multiplier is xbow…

• Quote from deenne: “leave mobile weapon alone! we play a mobile game, this game need weapons like this, click and kill easyyyyy ” Yeah, sure... micro-control? Positioning? Skill at least? Doesn't matter. We need a weapon, where the mobile player can just click on the button by CD and be successful. Dear SBI. Please, make some weapon with next spells: - Q kill that one - W kill everybody in the radius of visibility - E kill everybody at my current location I understand, that it is strange but com…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “You kidding ?? There aren't many xbow in slayer CD anymore. I played 35 CD the past 3 days and only met 4 crossbow (2 light crossbow and 2 boltcaster with cleric robes and merc jackets.), and I won all 4. xbow used to be common in CD in the early day of CD, but now they're medium tier weapon there for the complete lack of mobility. If light xbow's E is reflectable, the weapon would be complete garbage as you'll always get reflected on such delayed ability. There's such a…

• Just a little comparing. Crossbow first Q: Skill required: em... you should know where is Q. Damage: 87*6+237 = 759 Range: 13m to use. Somewhere over the screen to interrupt CD: 5 sec(mostly less than 5 because of a passive skill) Warbow E(Ultimate): Skill required: Non-target. Easy to miss, easy to doge. An enemy can even run away from it. Depended on a distance. Can be interrupted by some random mob, chest, frog, etc. Damage: 497-672 Range: 26m Balanced! Yeah... poor monkeys. You really need s…

• Quote from Nausk: “Welcome back to the world of Albion @NickyNaps ! Here is the current version of that build, that I use in the open world and inside of the Roads of Avalon - Nausk's Toothpick Shooter Vol. 2 . You can of course change anything according to your needs and desire, but this build I wouldn't go to do Corrupted Dungeons with. Happy Hunting, Nausk ” Hi there! And how are your's results, using it?

• Quote from GatheringGod: “Интразитивный балланс самый простой. Почти невозможно сделать в такой игре некомпаративный, потому что блин классов куча а бить чем-то надо всем, так что вот так. IP решает когда в бою два класса которые не контрят друг друга, например курса и курса или условные палаш с булавой и.т.п. (Одинаковые по сути или полностью одинаковые оружия) и когда мета например кровопусков в тяже, победит тот кровопуск в тяже у кого больше IP (ну и прямее руки). У разработчика альбиона по …

• As I wrote before for another topic, I have a little guide, how to be successfull, using a crossbow. 1. You need a standard cheap light crossbow build with a mercenary jacket or cleric robe. Or you can use bolt casters. But it is the same, just more expensive. 2. You need something, you can place it near your's laptop. For example, you can use a body of a dead monkey. 3. When you meet an enemy - hit a keyboard randomly with a monkey's face. 4. Continue p.3 while an enemy is dead. 5. Look for ano…

• Quote from Dima_URAGAN: “Бомжемета.....мета..бомжи.... что-то такое слышал? А аа точно!! Бомже мета это когда одетые на 50к бомжи раздевают гуччи сэты по 2-10кк!! КАк !? Смотри на видео!! ” А причем здесь мета? так всегда было. Потому, что модель баланс-системы честно сп*жжена с МОБА без учета ММО специфики. А эта модель(камень-ножницы-бумага) ищначально разрабатывалась под сессионки 5х5. Я об этом уже как-то писал в теме, которую удалили админы. Ведь для SBI "очень важен" фидбэк от пользователе…

• I will try to explain. Warbow(as badon-bow) never had damage(or stamina) to trade. The only thing, allows us to win fights was the possibility to keep a distance. Any direct trade = death. But a combination of "ray of light + mage arrow" gave us an opportunity to have some damage while kiting. What did those, whose name can't be called? 1. Buffed other classes with additional mobility but keep their CC\damage. So there are a lot of enemies who are much more mobile, but at the same time have a go…

• By the way. Thanks for the balance update, the one whose name cannot be called, to avoid warnings from the site administration. 12 fights - 6 frost staffs players. That is completely immortal for us after the keeper helm update. Frost Nova (all Frost Staffs) - Damage: 85.80 -> 70 - Stun Duration: 1.26s -> 1s - Reworked the Frost Nova hit detection, it is now an instant explosion and it won't freeze enemies anymore which touch the area after the intitial teleportation. Lol! Now it is balanced... …

• Lol... crossbow player. Let me give you some instructions, how to play crossbow. You need a monkey! No! Don't you think, I will suggest mocking an animal, playing PVP with this f*ing balance? Sure, I won't! You need an already dead monkey. Put your monkey near the keyboard and when you see an enemy hit the keyboard randomly with the monkey's face. I think you will have 50-60% of win-rate 1x1 with 7.0 equip. Profit! Why do you need mobility if that trash allows you to fight any melee class face t…

• Баран ты, малой. Мало ли, может он тебя нагнул. А ты вот так вот отомстить решил. Когда кидают подобные предьявы - их подкрепляют фактами не только в мусарне. Если ты вдруг не вкурсе.