Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

• A mid point could be if the DGs closed after killing something like 10-20% of the mobs in them so the players would be forced to get in and take a little risk and not just standing at the entrance for a certain amount of time.

• Wow there is still people claiming for the solo DGs to be diveable again. For those that really look for 1v1 PvP, if corrupted DGs were not what u expected or u think they could be better somehow, what u should do is asking for those to be modified since they were designed for 1v1 PvP. Having a content made and designed for 1v1 PvP and still complaining that what u want is to dive is lame. No one believes this "i want 1v1 PvP" because it just makes no sense. If u want it go for it in corrupted D…

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Just limit it to only one hide out per cluster and put a cooldown of at least 24 hours to change your home after setting it somewhere else. ” Actually, Limit it to only one hide out per cluster and put a cooldown of 7 days to change your home after setting it somewere else.

• Why there is still people crying so loud about the solo DGs auto closing in a thread about power projection due to the HOs spam. Corrupted DGs were created for 1v1 PvP and if thats what u want then there is where u have to go. If u think the CDs r not what u expected then u should suggest changes for them and stop begging for the solo DGs to be diveable again.

• Just limit it to only one hide out per cluster and put a cooldown of at least 24 hours to change your home after setting it somewhere else.

• Quote from Zulmer: “Bring solo dungeon diving back plz..... open world is dead for solo pvp players.... ” Corrupted dungeons.

• Mercenary Laborers

Guilefulwolf - - Feedback & Suggestions

What about increasing the fame required to fill them in a way it would take ~ the same amount of time to fill them as the other gathering books and making the rewards also alike in silver amounts.

• If you ever add any kind of paid only item beyond vanity that gives any kind of minimun advantage while playing i will quit inmediately.

• Connection lost when crossing zones

Guilefulwolf - - Bugs

Hi all. From yesterday i am having this issue. when crossing from one zone to another the game is taking longer than usual and some times i get connection lost. I dont think it is my net since i dont have any issue with anything else when getting this and also i dont have kind of lag while playing in the zones once i manage to get in. It is very specific and only happens while loading in between zones. Anyone else with this problem? is there a way to fix it?

• After today´s maintenance when crossing from one zone to another im getting a longer loading time and/or connection lost.

• I guess just increasing its cooldown to 1 minute should be enough. No need of banning items at all.

• You first try to say that BZ is empty and then u say "Trying to fight or gank someone in such zones is next to impossible. Even if you fight someone, people can easily respawn, gear up, and fight you again until you run out of mana". Yes man, BZ is made to be very hostile for lonely people and even for weak guilds that cant claim and defend their place in it, specially the zones near to the center.

• Quote from Draedark: “I am still unclear on the term "rat" in the context of Albion Online. There seems to be a couple of different definitions of the term. Since the option to avoid the PvP in Corrupted Dungeons is intentionally baked in, I am unclear as to how completing objectives as laid out by the developers could be called "ratting." Can anyone kindly elaborate? Or is "rat" just a term that gets thrown at anyone who does anything someone disapproves of? ” Rat is a term used in 2 players HG…

• This is something i posted not long ago and i still think this is how CDs should be. Basically when i first heard of them i thought "okay 1v1 hellgates r coming". Quote from Guilefulwolf: “I expected it to be a contest where 2 players would be spawned at 2 different corners of the DG at the same time and that the PvE would only be optional if players wanted to clean their way while looking for the other player. The size of the DG would be slowly colapsing and reduced in size until there was only…

• Guys. Fishing is fine as it is. I know, fishing didnt get taken in account for a buff at the avalon roads but havent u noticed? in the roads theres not even many water spots to fish at. I know fishing doesnt have bosses that grant a lot of fish at once like all the other gathering options. I know all of this because im a max spec fishesman and have done it for a long time already. But i will tell u something, if fishing were buffed at the raods and if fishing had bosses, the average income of fi…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot. ” you are an HCE famer who just stepped outside to farm solos since the change, what you gonna do with your 280m pve fame since you don't even pvp outside of a zerg? Please, give me a break ” No im not a HCE farmer but i rec…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tomperon: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Why r u wasting ur time doing corrupted DGs if thers a higher profit at the HCEs? ” Maybe he cant and he jealous. Hce is hard as hell, i wish i had specs and a good party for it. ” What is hard about HCE ? u grab 8.3 masterpieces, put some fame into crap and go hard. Done. Mobs have few mechanics, and i am sure it´s all just repetition then. ” Go ahead, get ur 8.3 gear and go. Again, why r u wasting time not playing them?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot. ” you are an HCE famer who just stepped outside to farm solos since the change, what you gonna do with your 280m pve fame since you don't even pvp outside of a zerg? Please, give me a break ” No im not a HCE farmer but i recently heard that those can be even more profitable in …

• Why r u wasting ur time doing corrupted DGs if thers a higher profit at the HCEs?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot.