Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Re: Petition

Takodan - - General Questions & Discussions

Sandbox Interactive, Stillfront, Albion Online's fans and players. We need a fun things in Albion. Albion Online is game, not real life simulator. We need fun content, events, something special, that can make Albion better, more interesting. We need newspaper with interesting in-game information, we need a tavern. I made a petition about this, soooo... Quote: “ ” Guys, please, read it and think about it. #make_albion_great_again change.org/p/sandbox-interactive-tavern-in-albion-online

• Quote from Nesnes: “For the record, I think the idea is awesome but you didn't need to make a petition out of it I do love a good old MMORPG Tavern though Another Idea: why don't you mak a guild with that name and make a guild island with a tavern style guild hall, you could open it for public and have some rp going on For the ingame news make a discord channel? You can subscribe to the announcemwnt channel on the albion discord to get them on your server You could organize the quests on your ow…

• Quote from FurFuxAke: “wow...you really need to get out more.... the fact you even made a petition on change.org, just baffles me. bro, turn off the computer for a few hours, and chat to some friends in real life. you don't need an online tavern... i feel really sad now. Add me as a friend in game, and join our guild, you will have more than enough ppl to talk to, and won't need an in game tavern at all. :FFS: ” Ok, dude, good idea. But is this subscribe hard for you? P.S. My nickname Takodan . …

• Sandbox Interactive, Stillfront, Albion Online's fans and players. We need a fun things in Albion. Albion Online is game, not real life simulator. We need fun content, events, something special, that can make Albion better, more interesting. We need newspaper with interesting in-game information, we need a tavern. I made a petition about this, soooo... Guys, please, read it and think about it. #make_albion_great_again change.org/p/sandbox-interactive-tavern-in-albion-online

• Ok, dude, good idea.

• Sandbox Interactive, Stillfront, Albion Online's fans and players. We need a fun things in Albion. Albion Online is game, not real life simulator. We need fun content, events, something special, that can make Albion better, more interesting. We need newspaper with interesting in-game information, we need a tavern. I made a petition about this, soooo... Guys, please, read it and think about it. #make_albion_great_again change.org/p/sandbox-interactive-tavern-in-albion-online

• Sandbox Interactive, and Albion Online's fans and players, guys, please, read it and think about it. #make_albion_great_again change.org/p/sandbox-interactive-tavern-in-albion-online

• @sandboxinteractive Please, check this, and thing about this. change.org/p/sandbox-interactive-tavern-in-albion-online

• chng.it/xTWW9Bw46T