Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting all small aliance rolling 400 vs 100 everyday . ” Here is a breakdown of t…

• And here I was all excited, coming back to the game and shit. They even had a poll that clearly showed how people feel but if this is true they dont even have the guts to have a test and see how things work out. Oh well, good old SBI back tracking as usal

• Quote from Samashaus: “Quote from Amon: “No, ure not just being positive, ure telling everyone they are wrong when they have all the right to complain. Im here since 2014, trust me when I say that I've seen this DDoS bs countless times and the reply is always the same. As a company they have to take responsability and fix their servers. Thats all everyones saying. Allowing ur game to be unplayable for a whole week is irresponsable. If you're fine with the devs making a thread saying "oMGz wE beI…

• No, ure not just being positive, ure telling everyone they are wrong when they have all the right to complain. Im here since 2014, trust me when I say that I've seen this DDoS bs countless times and the reply is always the same. As a company they have to take responsability and fix their servers. Thats all everyones saying. Allowing ur game to be unplayable for a whole week is irresponsable. If you're fine with the devs making a thread saying "oMGz wE beINg dDOs derp" and being complete silent a…

• amazint the lengths fanboism get to. the servers are shit and they have to take full responsability. Its been unplayable for a week. stop posting bullshit stories that the only point ure trying to make is that u have a lot of silver.

• honestly, at this point I think you're just fucking around with ur player base. this EXACT reply has been used everytime theres a "launch" and the game cant handle the influx of players. nothing has been ever done about it besides waiting for new players to leave and get back to a population ur servers can handle. also, everytime u had a "launch" you'd always say ur servers were ready to handle the influx of players, yet here we are yet AGAIN

• lol @ ppl who think they're fixing anything. their "fix" is waiting for most new players to give up on the game and get back to a population that their servers can handle. same as it was at launch and at steam launch. they never fixed anything, even tho they kept saying they did and that it was definitely not server or hardware related and here we are again, reading exactly the same replys from the devs.

• Map changes

Amon - - Feedback & Suggestions

I've read about the map changes, so I'll take this opportunity suggest some changes even tho I dont know much about what exactly will be changed besides the layout. The biggest problem I have with albion is the map and its not exactly design wise. The problem I have with it is the fact that every cluster is basically a square with 2-4 entraces/exits. My question here is why, why isnt it just "open"? The map should be linear and continuous from one zone to another, so if one zone has half a mount…

• reduce rewards

Amon - - General Questions & Discussions

I really dont like the "challenge" system. Its just a way to reward people for simply logging in which is something present in most online games now. I dont mind it much for the exeption of giving a mount every single month. it wont take long till we have more reskinned mounts than actual items in game. Change the reward to different stuff, or just remove the mount reward and leave it to the chests only. so many damn mounts...seriously, stop.

• Why dont we just turn every zone in a blue zone? - Reason why Bloodletter is so good for solo ganking is because ganking as been nerfed to the ground, especially solo which is really hard to do if u dont have the maxiumum mobility this game has to offer. Besides ganking what is bloodletter good at? Used in some 5v5s once in a blue moon with a team around it. Before the gank nerfs there were way more viable ganking builds (which is something ure complaining about but its caused by what u want the…

• Remove Hunter Hood from the game

Amon - - Rants

Hunter hood + mercenary jacket are the cheese of this game and they been around for too long and too many people are using it Yep, its counterable and by counterable I mean, run/stealth or whatever when they use those abilities. This isnt a fun build or fun abilities to have or play against. Fighting someone with mercenary jacket and hunter hood in a 1v1: - He uses reflect. I avoid attacking/run till the spell runs out. - Start hitting him again - He uses bloodlust. Have to avoid getting hit/run…

• Olá olá!

Amon - - Apresente-se!

Boas storm, adicionei-te no jogo. Se quiseres passa no nosso discord discord.gg/h8HffdF

• Boas Allizu, dei-te add no jogo. se quiseres passa tambem no nosso discord. estamos a tentar formar uma equipa so de tugas. Existem alguns tugas a jogar isto mas andam espalhados por guilds internacionais discord.gg/h8HffdF

• Quote from Reelix: “Quote from Aleks: “IDK since when 150 ping .... is OK. ” Since that's about what... I donno... The majority of humanity has? > 10ms should be reasonable .... You know this is ONLY attainable if you live in the country where the server is located? It's impossible for the rest of the planet to get that (And was also impossible for you to get that before fiber infrastructure, and is still impossible for you to get that to any international server of any game ever) If you think o…

• new bow Q skill

Amon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from nicolas2162: “it wont help :~/ Just respec for xbow if you want to gvg / hg let it go dude ... keep your longbow spec for Zvz and that it ... respec. The Retroguy is not good at balancing the game. so far, 20+ players have asked him and 10+ post have been created ... ” there might be many things needing balancing in this game but youre forgetting the fact that not every weapon is made for the same function and theres no way that every weapon is going to be good in GvG no matter how u …

• I recentely came back to the game and was kinda surprised by some good updates and changes but I'm not feeling this overcharge thing. It goes against the risk vs reward and it doesnt quite fit in a mmo. If you're too weak to fight against farmed ppl, u should farm yourself, thats how mmos work. Most pvp going on in the game is already consetual unless you're farming high tier zones and get ganked and theres already caps in place for the major pvp activities. I dont see overcharge being necessary…

• that has been mentioned countless times over the years and they ignore it and introduced new biomes as it was some awesome content. fact is the map is still copy pasted but with biomes. the world is dull and boring with nothing to do and nothing new to see and at this point i dont think they are going to do much about it anyone with common sense would start a mmorpg with a good and unique fantasy world. not some copy pasted tiles.

• Quote from Dygenn: “Quote from Taiz: “Yep, I had some fun but I have decided to bid the game adieu, for most of the same reasons as OP. This is an overly punitive and limited game designed to snag whales. It will recede in players rapidly, and they'll settle into a state in which they milk a very small number of players for a lot of money. The long, pointless travel times wouldn't be so bad if the game world wasn't so relentlessly bland and uninspired. Anyway, game is uninstalled, going to delet…

• yep the world is pretty boring. they introduced a few biomes as if it would change anything. they still use copy pasted clusters. I mean, what the hell lul. Couldnt they just design a lively fantasy world from the beggining? I mean if I were to make a game, Id start with a map design and fill the world with life. Even PvE mobs, so much to choose from to add to the game and we still get the same mobs in every dungeon just diff tiers... yep, pretty bland...

• Quote from Dygenn: “Quote from Midgard: “Nothing like a post questioning game mechanics regarding PvP to bring out the morons from their basements ” I know, I know. It's supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE for an armored horse to dismount you. That's why it is an armored horse. A T5 armored horse, invulnerable, put in the game for the same reason they put in the.. uh.. other, higher tier armored horses. Why would anybody doubt this fact? (anybody, who doesn't see the sarcasm, OMG!) ” please, stop making y…