Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 175.

• Баран ты, малой. Мало ли, может он тебя нагнул. А ты вот так вот отомстить решил. Когда кидают подобные предьявы - их подкрепляют фактами не только в мусарне. Если ты вдруг не вкурсе.

• What is required to win a fight 1x1 in Albion Online? Mind? Nope. Skill? Nope. Maybe fame? Nope. You need a hammer(or frost) and plate armor. It is not an issue if you are missing every second skill. Just bye that broken trash and you are PRO pvp player. Last time we had a holy priest at every second dungeon. And you allow abusers to get millions of infame, using that broken piece of sh*t. Now we have a hummer. The same trash again. More than a month. Next time we will wait for months, while you…

• Quote from Snime: “Логи кидать все не буду, мне лень. Но будте на чеку. ” Подсудимый виновен. Доказывать не стану. Мне лень. У обвиненя все. Ну если логов нет - тогда он не кидало. А ты - пиздобол.

• Why you are working so slow? We have some completely broken classes at every update. - crossbows, swords - bloodletters, quarterstaff - holly staff, frost - hummer, frost And every time you give abusers a possibility to abuse those bugs for months. Is it so hard to make some hot-fixes, when you failed once again? Why can't you nerf that f*ing hummers and frost to give a possibility to play that thing, you call a "balance". And then develop other, less critical fixes?

• Если я верно тебя понял - ты жалуешься на то, что у противника больше IP? Хм... интересно. Давай прикинем. Чтобы выкачать билд с ноля полностью в 700(если ты новичек, а не твинковод и играешь в режиме "поиграть", а не в режиме "no life") - нужно около полу-года. Теперь допустим с одной стороны некто, кто потратил условных пол года на прокачку и 2-3 ляма на шмот с расходкой(8.1-8.2 экип). С друкой стороны ты. На топорике. Судя по ИР, хорошо, если в 100 вкачан(на глаз. Могу ошибаться) в сэте на зд…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Это - ПоЕ в огне И им некуда больше бежать Это - ПоЕ в огне А мы будем смотреть и ржать ... ” Хера вы заморочились, господа...

• Видимо в этой компании дилетанты не только балансом занимаются)

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Bad check then bro... the meta isn't BL is PLATE. BRUH. ” I'm not a BL player, so can't say exactly. But maybe, you are right.

• Quote from miifi: “bloodletter is one of the worst solo pvp weapons ever since the cd increase on the E ” Lol, WHAT?))) Check corrupted rates, man)

• Re: Why are you killing kite-bows?

BackOFF - - Forum Banter

Quote from Colt14: “well backoff, you clearly do not get it and thats why noone is trying to productively argue with some with a viewpoint as delusional as yours. for one: theres more proof than enough that kite-bow playstyle is alive and kicking, look at all the badons who live by exactly doing that, sure warbow is outclassed by badon due to its synergy with merc jacket which is one of the omnipresent king items in this meta, and people played it to the very top of the leaderboards. apart from …

• Quote from Cursewords: “Humper does tilt. He even admits... ” You know, man... Maybe I'm toxic. But I'm not stupid except of you. If you think, that gameplay, you don't like is bad by default. Kiting gameplay is not rating. It's an idiotic position. "Rating"(as I understand) means doing something unfear. Why for example one-shot builds aren't rats? If you can keep a distance - you are a rat. If you are using a build, which can kill an enemy, when he can't even press one button - it's okay. Is it…

• Quote from Piraterer: “I dont know whos more toxic. That Humperdickguy or that Backoffguy. ” You are right. I have become toxic. And I don't proud of that. But man, In case of two years of solo pvp with Albion balance and such people around - it's strange. that I still didn't become a maniac) Just look at this circus: starter: devs, you have nerfed this weapon to much. It is auto-loses a lot of matchups devs: - commentator: Item is OP. You playing bad on that video starter: ok, maybe. But there …

• Re: Why are you killing kite-bows?

BackOFF - - Forum Banter

F*ck... come on! It's not dota2, people! Why so many idiots around? Try to understand, that this is not about my wins, or losses. And if you can - try to understand, that there are people, who interested in PVP itself. Not in ratings only. So we can return to fight with counter-builds just because we are interested in the fight. OKAY! I'm bad. Very bad! The worst warbow in the game. Ok! Is it all about it? It f*ing doesn't matter. I don't try to say, that I'm a cool player, or something like tha…

• Do you really think, I have never try to use deadly shot against frost staff? Without multishot they just switch to the first Q and kill you. Because frost mage has the same mobility, but except of warbow, they also have CC on E and, as I told before, can interrupt your frost arrow. In any case, I'm not interesting in silly skirmishes with aggressive idiots. So if you want some - call some hotline and talk with them. They have a salary for that. I haven't. This is a forum branch for player's fee…

• Quote from Borbarad: “yeah i am not even reading that. Even the first thing he said " I'm trying to kite. Oops... frost Q spell has more range than mine " ---- like bruh, that´s not true at all. Get your facts straight at least. But he might be meaning the pushback shot, which i wouldnt even be suprised. Well guess what : you are not supposed to use the pushback shot against frost mage ! Because frost mage is not a m e l e e. ” If you don't wanna read - why are you writing? I see, that you are r…

• Quote from LEHATARAN: “Друг, таких историй сотни. Я хоть и не являюсь администрацией, но с уверенностью могу сказать, что ты "гонишь". Забыл в андервее персонажа? ага, а с другой стороны стоял с друзьями под пк да? Можешь не отвечать. Бан заслуженный, правилу 100 лет. ” Ты неправ. Такие вещи должны быть большими красными буквами прописаны на стадии создания персонажа. Т.К. твинководство - это абсолютная норма в ММО и игроки не знают на ранних этапах о проблеме глазиков. Если ты пользуешься банко…

• I expected such a reaction, so Colt14 thanks for a video link. I don't watch that silly kid streams, so did't know, that our fight was recorded. But it's a good example, I think. So let's talk a bit about that fight: I meat frost. What should I do? 1. I can kite 2. I can trade I'm trying to kite. Oops... frost Q spell has more range than mine. So in fact, frost kites me, not I am. More of that. Frost has a blink without any cast time. He can just easily avoid my E spell(my main damage) and at th…

• For 2 years I play bow(warbow\badon), your's taken lover is killing it. All the time you buff other classes with additional mobility and at the start of avalonian roads, you have nerfed us. Just because some...(substitute the epithet yourself)... said: "we don't like hit and run gameplay". And what do we have now? 1. Ray of light is useless because of the new huge CD. It was the main skill, allows kite bows have some damage. 2. Frost arrow is much weaker because of stupid cast time. What do we h…

• Quote from GodfreLord: “А где на форуме поздравления для единтсвенной достойной русской гильдии ? Первый даймонд в сезоне и приближается второй джевел в корону . ” youtube.com/watch?v=wg77OW18jjk&ab_channel=Thed0b3R

• Quote from kheeta: “Логика железнаяЕсть «сырой» продукт, или «жри» его или не «жри» совсем Нельзя пытаться его улучшить своим мнением со стороны Ты «залип» в совдепии, современный мир требует какраз противоположного подхода Даже автомобили отзывают для внесения фиксов и улучшений Благодаря такой логике населения страны снг и сидят в жопе перманентно Казалось бы мелочь- обсуждение игры, но нет - в этом вся философия жизни ” Типичная плебейская логика. Начальство сказало жрать говно и становиться …