Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Heya @EvaKaneeva Can you download and install the latest testserver update? If you can download that sucessfully, then you should be able to download the update in the live server. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hi there @infectedx, Please fill out the form on this pinned thread: High Ping & Connection Issue Reports Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, If you are experiencing any abnormally high ping and connection issues in the game, please report it by filling in this form with the requested data. This will help our devs in their investigation, as they will be using the data to look into routing issues and any other factors that may be causing this to happen. Note: Please do not use this to report cl…

• @Knuffeldraak, As Aurin mentioned, please send a ticket to the support staff to request the increase of your Gold-limit. Here's the link: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Bieve: “<snip...> Frowned upon? ” Having alts is not really frowned upon. Like what Saccavirano said, alts can be use as a source of Focus points when they have premium status. It's really quite useful if you're heavily into crafting, farming and refining.

• help!!

Evas_Flarelight - - General Questions & Discussions

Welcome to the forum @steaksteak. If you're having issues connecting to the game, please send a ticket to the support staff here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• hello

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @gizilozi Best of luck in your adventures!

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Hey there @Pasha28. This definitely sounds like an issue the support staff can look into. Please continue to monitor and reply to the ticket you've submitted. Via Google translate: Привет, @ 'Pasha28'. Это определенно похоже на проблему, которую может решить служба поддержки. Продолжайте следить за отправленным вами тикетом и отвечать на него.

• Welcome to the forum @Jalfan. Please send a ticket to the support staff for further troubleshooting: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Heya @Piddle thanks for the feedback. I'll relay this to the appropriate staff to check.

• ERROR 30005 EASY ANTI CHEAT

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @BromaGR Have you seen the Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide yet? Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, In cases where you are blocked by EAC from logging into the game, please try the following steps: - Uninstall the tools that are causing the problem (hint: you should see an additional message at the bottom of the window, stating the reason you are blocked) - Run a malware or virus scan - Update all your drivers - Repair game client - Uninstall the game and reinstall a…

• Heya @bluespirium, Have you tried the steps mentioned in the Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide? Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, In cases where you are blocked by EAC from logging into the game, please try the following steps: - Uninstall the tools that are causing the problem (hint: you should see an additional message at the bottom of the window, stating the reason you are blocked) - Run a malware or virus scan - Update all your drivers - Repair game client - Uninstall the game and re…

• Quote from Zoream: “Also how do you stop seeing posts by people who constantly spam the forums with threads of little or no significance? ” You can block the other posters by clicking on their profile and selecting Block. Take note that you'll still see their previous posts before you blocked them. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ed7254a98a51ca2a31486e5c6

• Welcome to the forum @symphonyoz Please feel free to send a ticket to the support staff about your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight Edit: Since this is a support-related question, I'm now locking the thread. Please DM me if you have any questions.

• Forbiden Tool (VirtualBox Exploit)

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Draednova Please see the Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide about your issue. Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, In cases where you are blocked by EAC from logging into the game, please try the following steps: - Uninstall the tools that are causing the problem (hint: you should see an additional message at the bottom of the window, stating the reason you are blocked) - Run a malware or virus scan - Update all your drivers - Repair game client - Uninstall the game and…

• Welcome to the forum @Islamsayaddd. Please reach out to the support staff about your Gold-limit. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Professor_Chad: “How do I see all my posts in the forum? In other words I want to see a list of my posts. ” You can click on the posts link below your portrait: QMVGif02yGqdejb3tGma8lMwIA1CANgBKkAVCCNABKkAZACdIAKEEaACVIA6AEaQCUIA2AEqQBUII0AEr+ATf9JYMBxcchAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

• Quote from Tastypaste: “Thanks for answering. Just to know - how can I give myself the money without the middleman without logging in twice if the premium isnt active? ” You're welcome. If you have a personal island, build a smelter and deposit the Silver there. Then set your alt as a co-owner, login to your alt character, claim the smelter and withdraw the Silver.

• Welcome to the forum @Tastypaste Here are the answers to your questions: Quote from Tastypaste: “a) am I allowed to play with two Accounts, at the same device at the same time (i know i have to buy 2times premium, otherwise i cant login) ” Yes, you can play using multiple accounts as long as you follow the rules in the Terms and Conditions: 11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game…

• froze

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @sadist Please send a ticket to the support staff here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey @Akaihiro Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel it once you've initiated the item recovery option from the hideout's entrance. Please note that there is a confirmation window that you have to click to confirm that decision. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ed7254a98a51ca2a31486e5c6 Let me know if you have more questions. ~Evas_Flarelight