Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 984.

• Well, the dmg is reduced by about 27%, and reflect is removed, meaning even more damage reduction. Seems good to me. Now nerf crossbows plz.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Finally!!! Plate unbalance in CD fixed Badon offscreen double merc fixed And the ratting issue in CD adressed.. And nature heavily hit.. I am so Hyped ...not I really wonder if I am really too negative ...or if the others have already more alcohol...or they really think this is good work... Or..do they think ..better than nothing, let's get excited?? I am really curious.. ” How is plate and badon and ratting fixed ,adressed ? Meta in CD wont change with this. Plate will s…

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Xbow its fine how it is. Its a skilled match 1v1. Frost, claymore, Bletter, etc can win or lose depending on ability, Vs the xbow. ” Omegalol. Zero skillshots, and he can still win easily ? That´s as bad as thorns in my opinion. The worst is Q, sunder armor, E. No skillshot, and yet he can still destroy me ? The heck is that. That´s not fun. And if you meet that in group ,ur dead.

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Why there is still people crying so loud about the solo DGs auto closing in a thread about power projection due to the HOs spam. Corrupted DGs were created for 1v1 PvP and if thats what u want then there is where u have to go. If u think the CDs r not what u expected then u should suggest changes for them and stop begging for the solo DGs to be diveable again. ” Because people don´t think. Before CD, i wouldnt like solo dungeons closing. But with CD, and CD being Overwh…

• Quote from Aynraynd: “nowdays, dot comps are so much strong because there is no way to counter they with the actual healing meta and mecaniscs. 30s isnt so much if u are not a braindead random damage spaming guy or a rat that keeps runing for 1h. Axes are supermeta in 5s because is so much ez to play, no counters at all (unless u like healin debuff or no mana). Its the same for bow, a really strong wp that can do nothing or a of dmg in the right hands (braindead are just purged). As a healer, im…

• tbh solo dungeons are just for total noobs, and arent as safe as CD. Only newbies and those who dont know any better do solo dungeons. Smart people who want to farm do CD.

• Quote from Maebe_Random: “I would like to see some real consequences for killing unflagged players. Had three ideas how to make this possible. 1. Allowing players to create bounties for guilds or individual players. Add a board to all major cities allowing players to hunt down players or guilds with bounties. 2. Allow players to work under the protection of cities, meaning that attacking players who are gathering will accrue hostility with the city, eventually causing NPCs to hunt you down or en…

• In a way, at least in CD, i think this will be a good change for curse. Now with this nerf, guardian helm lose most of the value it had until now. It means people wont be playing it as much. So encountering people without guardian helm will be rather benefical towards curses. Not to mention once you remove dots, you wont get the value from barrier unless it´s into curse´s E, so that´s good for curses. Tbh, i dont like curses lol. Such a super strong weapon without skillshots - ugh. It better not…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Tomb-hammer has nothing to do with merc jacket Tomb-hammer hits u off screen and stays off screen until cape is up again Badon off screen merc, curse double merc, light crossbow merc, all the axe bleed merc.. It is time for the change: Dot damage or reflected damage does not count for Merc jacket.. ” That´s not the point of what deenne was saying. His point was that merc jacket and guardian helm are the only ways to deal with shit like tombhammers, badons and so on. Becau…

• Game constantly Stuttering and freezing

Borbarad - - Bugs

My game stutters and only thing that helps into it is to do what we do before zvz, it´s what we call " unlag " - it´s when like 30 or 50 people or whatever bomb one spot so that the game somewhat unlags. It is pretty annoying though, that´s for sure. These tiny stutters, even in CD. First or first few corrupted dungeons can be a bit scary due to stutters - in CD, i dont have such high stutters, but even 1-2 second can be pretty devastating when it comes to pvp. And if i dont unlag before zvz - o…

• Soldier boots are useless. Nothing compares to miner boots. If you nerf it, it will be pretty useless in open world - point is to escape. This is just killing gatherers, if their stuff gets nerfed to the point it has no value. and yes miner boots are abusing to make infinite profit with no risk. Because you CANNOT die if you have miner shoes unless lets say your internet crashes

• Quote from scions: “no mobilyty high cd for a q spell , if it"s so cancer why xbow are not in the top in cd ? xbow are turret based on spell it's braindead like a lot of weapon because skillshot with small hitbox are not possible in a mmo like albion . Eu and asian player don't stand a chance against North america ping so yes hitbox are large lot of spell are not skill shot but for a reason. Xbow is a lot focuse on Q spell but it's not overpowerd if that was so stupid you will see them in top fi…

• Quote from MrLazareti: “i Dont agree with remove gathering shoes from CD cuz this is Albion, u make your destiny, maybe rework the cooldown, 1 to 2min, u can catch them, need something to finish all of this, idk what sbi can do about this, but CD are so pathetic atm, u just play to get silver and silver, old players dont worry about die with 8.3, but just 5% are old players, so 95% wont fight against you if they can die... ” then ur a rat. Anyone can get 8.3. And you can kill 8.3 if u wear even …

• Np, that´s eseentially one way to somewhat min max. Axe is pretty good for clear. If you want to be meta abuser, use miner shoes ( i hope sbi will nerf them soon tho ) , and then you are unkillable in CD pretty much. And sell the unicorn skill and buy premium, or use 3 day premium and see how the grind goes : ) premium is great. Grinding T8 CD is just brutal for cash and fame. But you gotta stay in t6 and grind some spec there, so yeah, that´s that - and need 100K infame points, but that shouldn…

• grind t6 corrupted. Preferably is getting some easy builds like black hands, claymore, or idk what and get 100k points at t6 corrupted dungeon. Then grab some pve build and farm T6 hard and once you got lot of spec so that u can wear minimum ip for T8 corrupted, u go pve there hard. Easiest way to get spec and cash.

• Quote from Tomperon: “At close range any melee weapon outdamage It and you cant move. I dont see It being that Op, but is for sure a dumb skill. ” Actually, that is wrong. I play axes, and wheter i play bear paws or battleaxe, the crossbow outdamages me and there is nothing i can do about it. He just sits at one position while picking his nose, hits me with light crossbow E / boltcaster E, auto Q and sunder armor until i die. And i can´t outdamage him no matter how well i chain my attack. Resist…

• Quote from MrLazareti: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” Idk what can do about that players who come to corrupted 8.3, cant kill u in 1 combo and just skip de fight, not only are they punished for doing this, you waste time and don't take any loot. I'm very tired about CD, need any punish to players wont fight against you, idk how, but need. Today i lost 2hours in 4 corrupteds cuz the Tombhammer's men and Quarterstaff men cant kill me in mobs or 1 combo, they will chase u for 30min, if he cant kill u af…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “ban plate from CD? Dont you think thata a bit too much and you would be removing literally a third of the items in CD? Just give a damage penaly if you are wearing more than 1 plate piece and reduce CC or something like that Yeah gathering should be banned from CD, arenas and HG ” Actually no. Nobody plays demon armor, judicator armor, or guardian armor in CD. Very, very few people might play soldier armor, but that´s it. There are two armors that are played in CD - Two. Th…

• This should be in rants. This suggestion is crap. For example, i broke crystals yesterday because i met 1H dagger with miner boots. I tried killing him for like 10 minutes, but miner boots are impossible to catch up to - there is literally 0% chance of winning. You complain about rats, but this suggestion is actually benefical to rats : They would run around and never fight. So you would have to break crystals yourself, and lose your infamy This would just give rise to grieving and people would …

• so range is 13m . Once it starts shooting, if you moved 1m back - it should be cancelled. At least that would be something.