Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from KickinMACHINE: “@Retroman, what have u done with this game dude. U are basically removing the best ZvZ mechanic. Why you constantly keep making this game less skill-based and more number-based? I dont even mention "queued map dodge" which is gonna be deadly for smaller forces, just because bigger blobs gonna zone straight into them and wipe them with overwhelming forces. Do you even think about consequences of those changes? Why u let smaller part of community th…

• Quote from Wolfestainn: “I honestly do more content than u ever done in ur entire Albion experience so far. We gank and make 30-40mils sessions and even dives. i have done So many ZVZs and i've been in blackzone for 8months until i found something that i love , End-Game PVE content- and i still was ganking and zvzing and also Diving at same time. I don't see ur Point mate. ” Daaaamn this is copypasta material, god i love this forum lmao

• Too lazy to read the whole thread but just responding to OP. Roads are not dead AT ALL. Black zones are dying down though unless you're in ML or play near the rest areas, but I blame hideouts for that. Roads have plenty of content, you just have to work for it, if your guild is based on roads then figure out what the more interesting roads are, place alts in there, scout if there's a path there daily, roam in hideout areas, some of them are more active than others. Check the chests after mainten…

• After a long time I got into the game

Rangerrrr - - Rants

I feel like im witnessing a BPD episode and now I feel bad

• Quote from Pawney: “It just means market will be more involved into this. People will start buying low level maps because they cannot sit at lvl15 farming the same thing over and over again. You will still turn profit out of lvl18 because market will naturally balance it out. You will just have to stack a couple of lvl15 maps and it will still be a consistent silver making just like before. Meanwhile this is an opportunity for low lvl farmers to turn bigger profit and all of those HCE map drops …

• Such a good challenge, you should be a game designer tbh

• Quote from Hohange: “Stop spreading lias.@agonyclutch there is no way to make 400m fame or 400m siliver with solos in a week! ” Lmao there isnt even anyone with 400m weekly fame in the rankings since a very good while, and as always its Heramant or some other crazy 1 char crafter xD

• After a long time I got into the game

Rangerrrr - - Rants

Quote from eriniycat: “So why would I put a video on a channel with a total of twelve million subscribers?Even if I tell the facts, it increases your popularity.So I uninstalled the game from my computer and wrote this to say goodbye. ” Ewwwww only 12 million subscribers, that's laughable, we only accept people with 30m subs onward, have fun playing something else

• Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Silly discussion with no arguments for both parts. Understand that HCE is not easy. There is risk on playing HCE. Get a trash tank and end the day paying 600k as repair easy. Let's not forget that the HCE group is doing they best - they are people spending their time to do this hard core expedition. Before you judge how easy or hard it is - stop thinking about yourself and show some respect for who is doing the content. Do you see people going to your guild discord chann…

• Quote from Tomperon: “Imagine If the market dont have enough maps and a party have to climb 8-9 to 18... I dont know if people Will do hce. ” Boom demand for maps increased, more small parties that dont have crazy gear invested will do lower level maps to sell them to the market, supply and demand. If anything this is the best thing that will happen to HCE since it lowers the barrier to entry as I said in my previous post. It is still the only PVE farming activity you can do from a city so dont …

• Quote from Wolfestainn: “Quote from Tomperon: “Quote from Cazh: “I don't think endless fame farming in HCE is the type of content the devs want to promote. The change seems fine to me. ” ?? This game have endless fame farming everywhere. Except If you dont wanna progress in combat. I have 0 concerns about hce... as longe It doesnt ruin the game economy, for me is Fine. ” They avoid everything and Focus on crying over HCE being "too good" as they claim . Like that Smart guy who sais "Crafting doe…

• Albion Has No Goals

Rangerrrr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Guys i just downloaded minecraft why dont they add quests and a lot more goals to the game its so boring its gonna lose all of the playerbase, i'm telling you if you add quests and a city with NPCs that gave you different goal the game would gain massive players ! Minecraft sold over 200 millions copies yet only has 3.5 million active players as of october 2020, what a failure that's a loss of 96.5% at the playerbase, what a failure ! Creative mode ? What's that ? OH MY GOD WHAT'S THE POINT ? WH…

• Yes please make a level bazilion HCE that gives 1.2 bil silver per mob thank u SBI love u

• Yeah I know, but that rule isnt super crystal clear so I was trying to give him a non confusing answer

• No you wont, most veteran players have multiple islands, it's completely fine ! The policy on multiboxing is never go to the outlands with both of your characters at once, so feel free to make a new account etc, just make sure one of your accounts is always in a city/hideout/island at all times

• Quote from Wolfestainn: “Crafting Makes huge money and its Almost risk-free. ” You really really dont get it do you, crafting does not GENERATE RAW SILVER into the economy, yes HCE's have repair costs as a silver sink mechanics but with all the new buffs to IP (mastery modifier, more trees, ava weapon/armor providing even more IP if useful ... ) HCE's arent that hard to survive anymore, they literally changed the on death repair thingie to 5% from 10% and you guys are still upset. If HCE was jus…

• Albion Has No Goals

Rangerrrr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Shiroken: “One of the biggest issues I have with this game, and preventing me from becoming a long term player is its lack of goals and really the lack of any point in doing anything in the game just in general as a whole. When you get 50m silver to 1b silver or even more what is literally the point in doing anything in this game at all. PvP for more silver, do dungeons for more silver, go do any of the boring crafting or gathering skills for more silver, go do ZvZ, GvG, Hell Gates, e…

• With the original design in mind, chaining CD's was supposed to come with the risk of losing your hard earned loot, which is completely fine, you might be a walking pinata if you just keep chaining unless you're really good and just never die. BUUUUUUUT chaining in its current state is extremely problematic since 50% of slayer CD's are rats anyway, I dont understand why SBI doesnt take into account that players will abuse every system they put into the game, just make that one of the first desig…

• You got this ! I'm not saying there isnt a lot of bullshit in the game of course, there are a lot of borderline OP builds, especially in Slayer, but black hands are fine, they're even very buggy in the current state, its a cheese build so as long as you know he only has 2 rotations then he's out of CD's, you can work around it and outplay him, if you have a friend that plays black hands just do a couple duels and tell him what his weak points where, or even better, play them for a week

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “You forgot to add some things: 1) Riskless 2) while getting 4 Mio+ per hour in silver 3) from City 4) While filling your books 4.1 riskless 4.2 getting another 15-20 mio per silver per day on the books 5. on repetitive content that can be pracised as always the same Yes, thats cool!!! ” As much as I hate HCE's and how rewarding they are, you're totally wrong about your numbers ... The potential fame on HCE's is indeed busted, can't argue that point, and its totally riskle…