Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hi

Nourve - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome among us!

• New player to the game

Nourve - - Beginner's Questions

Hey you, welcome among us! Hope you'll enjoy it here. There are new stuffs almost always. Devs have recently released a crazy, huge update as well which also improved the gameplay for solo/PvE players - kind of... -.

• To be frank, anything is viable as long as you know how to use the certain items. It's all up to you! I've seen a guy smashing people with XY so easily. I tried it, I failed and the item felt like dead-nerfed stuff in my 'hands'. It's quite relative, you see? Try everything you can.

• Similar gama to albion

Nourve - - Small Talk

Hmm...

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Nourve - - Small Talk

11/10, clean and minimalist, uses runic letters if I can see well. I'm Hungarian, our ancient alphabet consisted of runic signs.

• 我的第一个发言的吗?

Nourve - - 自我介绍!

哈哈, 怎么啦

• Quote from itslikecsaki: “Quote from Nourve: “Hi everyone, I've been around the game for a neat 100 hours and I came across with numerous phenomena which also resulted in having some questions I'd like to find the answers for. Primarily, I've been thinking about this one, it extremely bothers me; what is the point of a higher tier armor - if you should take armor/weapons as potions, consumables to be replaced -? By higher tier, I also refer to items that are expensive and take quite a long time …

• Hi everyone, I've been around the game for a neat 100 hours and I came across with numerous phenomena which also resulted in having some questions I'd like to find the answers for. Primarily, I've been thinking about this one, it extremely bothers me; what is the point of a higher tier armor - if you should take armor/weapons as potions, consumables to be replaced -? By higher tier, I also refer to items that are expensive and take quite a long time to obtain. Why should I try to get such an arm…