Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• I know this has already been discussed an is announced that it is being worked on. It was said that those who did not get their learning points today will get it tomorrow. This is really not fair for those who spent $100 to get a headstart. Those who did not get the bug and have 200 LP are getting way ahead of those who did not. It would be nice if there was some compensation for those who did not get their LP today because they were unfairly put behind due to a bug. Thanks.

• I'm a League of Legends player and in League there is Quick Casting for abilities. Albion's combat is very similar but when playing between League and Albion, Albion's combat just seems very slow and clunky due to lack of Quick Casting. Quick Casting basically just makes it so your abilities go off right when you press them instead of needing to click. The ability to Quick Cast is pretty huge because that split second that it takes to click after every ability just slows everything down and can …

• I'm a League of Legends player and in League there is Quick Casting for abilities. Albion's combat is very similar but when playing between League and Albion, Albion's combat just seems very slow and clunky due to lack of Quick Casting. Quick Casting basically just makes it so your abilities go off right when you press them instead of needing to click. The ability to Quick Cast is pretty huge because that split second that it takes to click after every ability just slows everything down and can …

• Dungeon Boss Icon

Reganor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from molleth: “Are there bosses in dungeons? I never see any. I run T5 & T6 dungeons of the Keeper & Undead factions. The only bosses I ever see -- and frankly those are pretty rare -- are the portal-spawning variety. Other than that, all dungeons just have the same 4 mobs forever, afaik. ” Yes, everyone dungeon should have at least one boss. If it is not there then someone somewhat recently killed it. That's why I want an icon to see if the boss is there because I often go all the way thr…

• Dungeon Boss Icon

It would be great to have an icon on the map in the dungeons to see where the bosses are and if they are alive. It is really annoying to spend 30+ minutes running through a dungeon to find that the boss is not there. The icon could also maybe turn a yellowish color if the boss is spawning soon, a red icon if killed recently and a white icon if the boss is currently alive. It does not have to be exactly like that but some form of icon that shows if the bosses are alive would be great!

• Quote from Yumi: “If they pay $100 why shouldn't they get the same rewards? Supporting the game is all the same, regardless of what phase it's in. I'm supporting the game because I like it and want to see it grow. I would have bought Legendary even if they didn't offer the never-again-obtainable gold name tag. I'm sure a lot of buyers are the same, and this game will still make huge bank off of founder packs. My suggestion is to help achieve more players, even after release. ” They shouldn't get…

• The founder packs are made to support development of the game and reward players who want to support the game's development. The whole point of buying the founder packs is to basically get rewards for being early and helping the developers and believing in their game. If someone finds the game late and cannot get the early-bird rewards then that is unfortunately their fault. Do you really think someone who supports and believes in the game as early as 2014/2015 should get the same rewards as som…

• It would be great to add a recently bought and sold tab into the market. This feature is in many other games and it is very useful. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of your purchases and sales for longer periods of time. It is a very small feature but it would definitely be a nice one to have to make things a bit easier. Each tab could either be specific to one market or the tab could show your records through all markets so you can track prices from zone to zone. The tab would likely eith…

• Great guide. It would be nice if you could give some tips on how to deal with the heavy population on release. It will definitely be hectic and gathering resources will be difficult. Do you recommend traveling further out from the start to lower populated areas to be able to gather more resources or stay around the starter area and work your way out?

• Looking really good. Though I don't necessarily agree with having T7 materials near cities. I think the high population will definitely make the materials hard to find. I don't like the ability to find high-end materials through luck or good timing. It makes much more sense to me, at least now, to have an element of risk. Putting the best resources in dangerous zones encourages cooperation and communication instead of straight up semi-afk solo play. This also gives people way more reason to go t…

• Set Bonuses

I am a fairly new player to Albion Online and I love the game but one of the things that is turning me off from the game is the lack of set bonuses. It seems like almost every popular build uses a mix of light, medium and heavy armor. I want to be a tank and I hate seeing that most tanks are running cloth boots because of the teleport. Why would a tank use cloth boots, that doesn't make any sense. If this game had set bonuses it would incentivize players to stick with one set of armor and really…