Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Albion online killed small crafters not crafting and it damaged big crafters. For the caerleon crafters I dont even know how are they making money. But this patch is going to tighten them a lot!

• Listen guys from SBI, if you do nerf BM for 15% I am telling you everything will go to hell, whole economy, trust me, these radical changes should never be put at once!

• Wdym patching client? I cannot start game at all from workplace, same issue as you're having. Where can you download patching client bro?

• Cant download game/Error anti cheat

imbafromNorth - - Bugs

At my workplace game crashed cause of poor graphic card. So fine, after that I tried to play again but fist I got some anti cheat messge i pressed okey and after that it couldnt log in at all, it was ERROR 30005 or smh like that. So I tried reinstall the game, after reinstalling I literally downloaded like 3% and then it said "Error download download fresh patcher from albion online". Someone help pls?

• albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/136252402 That's the kill right there. Now can SBI explain me, why if I leave the HIDEOUT which is next to protection field, I have a shield on, and moment I step in that protection zone I lose all the shields? Is this how its supposed to work?!?! Or its just very big bug which has to be fixed asap?

• Care to explain @Neef how can you go to Caerleon so easy through ava roads?

• I just recently understood whats happening, my first step was splashing cash on blocks to get more labourers. So when I get more labourers I can undercut more, BM literally became the place of war

• Everything's fine with the black market. Still something large happend, my quesiton is what? Were they some new economy guild formed?

• That was my theory in the first place. I still would like to know what happend. Is there some new large group of traders? I swear we crafters have to declare a war on a traders, we can undercut them more than they can undercut us.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from imbafromNorth: “Another question, did anyone notice that everything's going down, if you look graph in last 30 days? I know SBI wanted to make mats cheaper but it aint working, they are becoming more expensive after the patch. Steels was 2k at begining of the patch now they are back at 2700... Please make mats cheaper! ” You know, when people put 100x regular bows, 70x pikes, etc. (flat t6) there, as I regularly see there, the resources from the market disappear qui…

• Another question, did anyone notice that everything's going down, if you look graph in last 30 days? I know SBI wanted to make mats cheaper but it aint working, they are becoming more expensive after the patch. Steels was 2k at begining of the patch now they are back at 2700... Please make mats cheaper!

• Quote from JitaJones: “I'm crafter And i can't sell my items last 5 days. Now i sell all my items in Royal cites youtube.com/watch?time_continu…logo&ab_channel=KillAxe22 ” How is it even worth it? I did some sales over the night but its like 50% less than what it used to be before like 3 days ago. Still all day today sales were almost non existent. Idk whats happening but since 3 days ago this all started...

• Black Market

imbafromNorth - - Feedback & Suggestions

I can confirm 100000000000000000000000000% something is happening with BM started 2 days ago. I literally update my crafting goods stacks of x5 items+, 30 different items and I get 3 4 mails in first 10 mins and thats it. Something is wrong I am sure 100000000%. Check my threar on Bug section

• I am having issues with T6. I did update again and I had 5 mails out of 30 items. something is different.

• Quote from Dagother: “Quote from imbafromNorth: “I am 100000000% something is wrong. I updated my items again. 25-35 items (al x5+) and I got 2 sales in first minute, after that just dead.. ” Have you checked what's the price on buy orders compared to your sell orders? If someone is selling the same items for lower price than yours then your items won't be sold that often. ” Bro please. I've been selling to BM for ages and I know its breath! I am telling you something is wrong. You know what cou…

• I am 100000000% something is wrong. I updated my items again. 25-35 items (al x5+) and I got 2 sales in first minute, after that just dead..

• Hey @'Dagother Thank for the quick answere! All items are in the good spot right now. 70% of items are low to mid range priced and they should go for many. Nothing overpriced. I just never experienced this in black market. I literally gave up on updating prices. I think its either somethjing wrong with BM or some people have auto update scripts or something like that.

• Please as title says can you guys see if you did something to Black Market? Something is weird 100000000000000%. I do like 20 30 update orders and I get 1 or 2 sales and thats it. I cannot sell anything I just stockpiled tons of loot from crafting but I am not planning to craft anymore before they take a close look, because I cannot sell things. Something is changed I am sure 100%, either there are people with auto update scripts or smh else. Black market does show same ammount of items are bein…

• This is fucking terrible. 1h Daggers are going to be even harder to deal with now. Oh well, time to play 1h dagger

• Can be dodgy, no other way arround to do that! However there are people who knows me and from my stream: twitch.tv/imbanorthrendz Everything can be recorded from begining of run untill the end. Why would you trust 5 people on transport if you dont have assurance? I would be that assurance and I am sure there are people who would trust me, if nothing because of my stream. Also I am not some kid out there who scam people online, I am a family man who just wants to enjoy maximum out of this game. A…