Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Could be nice id there's a bonus on the map if your faction have the control of that map and u are facion flagged, im thinking in some little 5% bonus of fame or gather return (but cpuld be anything), to motivate non pvp players to take faction flag and cooperate defending maps using the faction chat or something like that.

• Quote from Neesh: “Hey, have you checked out this? albiononline.com/en/lore/history maybe you can expand your world based on this! ” Yes yes my idea comes with using that data as background to tell the players about the world. But sorry I write it wrong, when im saying no lore, my point not a Livin World Lore ingame with quests or event which change the decisions, implements, etc. of the future content. For example, if the new Faction system /changes comes with a event where the best faction in …

• Well I was yesterday thinking about made a oneshot for some of my DnD and Pathfinder players about the world of Albion Online, so maybe they could join the game if they like that. I was thinking about use a system of proficency based of the specs system of Albion something like Each 10 points of global spect, give you a +1 bonus on the roll, and specific specs give +1 each 5 points. Using this for all, combat, craft, etc. Keeping the unlock of tier in each level of specs for example, T6 at 30 po…

• Well well well, I will be honest im posting this cause im playing New World Preview and I realise what a Faction System could be Im not saying Albion should copy the New World Faction System and I ask not to do that! Albion is unique at his way (im not sure if in english the expression is like that) anyways, to the point. I think the faction system should be more deep and make players feels that theis activities representing one faction have an impact on the Royal Continent I feel, the faction s…

• Yeah i'm kinda agree with this, comparing with broadsword cause it's another 1h weapon btu as DaarioNaharis said, different style but in some points that doesn't matter, both weapon can be use with a offhand to accomodate CDR for example, why then there's 5 secs of difference between one E and another? And the damage, im agree with the point of the axe's the heal so less damage it's ok but as marck said, there's a resistances in the middle, so I think it could be a better damage, maybe 500 cause…

• Hotfix 1 - and 1H Axe E bug still in game

Lynnkk - - Bugs

Well I will repeat my post; maybe u think this is a silly bug, but it's not, if u finish a enemy with the E skill u dont get healed so if u are pulling multiple mobs u lost sustain. Same with a pvp, if u finish the enemy with E, u dont get healed so if the enemy cast o un some damage over time (poison, bleed, etc.) u can still die if u are low cause u dont get healed!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I think the E…

• Is there any API to check routes with Avalon Roads?

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Lynnkk: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” I disagree, there's a third option very good for a corrupted dungeon, use Scholar Sandals between pulls or after finish a miniboss going to other pull. U can run a lot of distance being inmune to cc so if u need move to escape a little bit waiting for CDs it's a good boots skill. Im using it with greataxe and one handed axe and you can wear a pvp helmet like guardian or hunter to reflect without losing a lot of mobility cause u h…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Issue regarding axes being far too mana hungry in comparison to other weapons is far too evident in corrupted dungeons. One has no other choice than to use scholar cowl, for just lymhurst is simply not enough to do damage. The way it is, there simply is no option than to wear scholar cowl there, unless one wants to kill monsters Extremely slowly and saving their lymhurst cape for a pvp with someone. So there are two options currently for axe users. 1) Wear scholar cowl for …

• One-handed Axe Bug

Lynnkk - - Bugs

Nothing? Not even aknowledge or will be fixed or not a bug?

• One-handed Axe Bug

Lynnkk - - Bugs

I think the E skill of one axe doesnt heal when it kills the enemy As you can see in this image: - My life is 970hp - Enemy has 3 stacks of bleeding - I have damage buff from my W (5 stacks) and my pasive (half of time) - Im using E skill, im on the animation of the attack and I have it at full cooldown (15 sec) dWMWPoS.jpg Then we go, a few frames after with this second image here you can see the next: - I hit him and deal 327 damage - Im just at 996 hp after get hitted by 20 - The particle eff…

• Most of you are saying this change will be kill the game and saying its against the game tenets, when the "slogan" Fight for yout life was created and used, was in reference of ganking mostly when this game launch there wasnt random dungeons, not even living world (the cool camps of mobs in maps with some chest) neither a lot of functions focusing on pve cause player like, who bored of doing the same for long time want some other things! And randome dungeons are mostly focused on PVE' it's a pve…

• I think guild's are one of the more important part of the game, and the system of taxes is nice to get some silver for guild things but what about... Enable a system where some ranks in the guild can "post" a job/quest with a reward, then a guild member or members accept the job and complete it, then get the reward for example: Guild leader create 2 jobs: 1. Need resources (300 t4 log tables and 200 t4 stone bricks) - Reward: X silver & One item from the guild teasure up to T6 2. Need Avalonian …

• Final boss too hard?

Lynnkk - - Feedback Testserver

Yeah I feel the same, at the begginng I though everything was so hard for some builds, then realize that sometimes its better skip some pulls or use the mobs with 1 hp to cause dmg in some pulls But the final boss, is other thing, im testing a lot of builds, searching for hybrid build not bad for pvp and still good for the final boss but its complicated. Since u cant swap gear (thing which i approve) you need to use a build that could be nice to pve and pvp or pve and escape, depending of which …

• Quote from ImaDoki: “It's one minute in blue and yellow, it's been changed 2 or 3 patches ago. In the testserver red and blackzones are also one minute. You enter, wait a minute, and free farm that dungeon rriskless. ” Uoh then i didnt sayanything it's too low the current time i think it could be nice after 5 min

• For god shake stop complain, the time for a RD to close in YZ and BZ is 10 minutes since they patch it months ago and in my opinion that was a great change, (i tested it a lot so im pretty sure) cause there's a lot of RD now that u can go in and farm instead of waste 10-15 minutes to find one, cause when one close, another one open. Now, in RD ad BZ will be the same, do u think people will wait in the entrance 10 minutes to it close and do it safe? In this game, time is more important than fame!…

• I think it could be very nice if when we open N map, then move the cursor over a portal we can see some info, portal time, space, and destination but just the name, in those cases where the portal go to royal continet or outlands map we can know it with the name (it doesnt have "-" ) but for more info we need to exit N, open M and search the name so this are my 2 ideas. 1. When mouse over, u could say if the map is blue, yellow, red or black zone so we know that portal will send us to royal cont…

• In the Dev Talk about HO maps in roads of Avalon, they said one of the disadvantages of have a HO in Avalonian Road was the little content in those maps, forcing to use the maps around. Well, I found one map with one HO and... There's corrupted Dungeons, Avalonian camps, random solo dungeons entrances, hellgate, resources zones and avalonian/resouce mobs for all the wilderest roads. So... I think there's a lot of content even more of other avalonian maps where i didnt found random dungeons entan…

• I really dont think that's a bug, probably they want this to let players use the secondary roads for avoid the main road (where probably the most of the gankers will stay like the tunels between maps) so instead of a fastest travel in the main road they will take a long road but more safe and with more bifurcations and options.

• Quote from tabooshka: “all you have to do is be in outpost area to get the fame/points for capturing it, dont have to be in a party ” Its about, silver, fame and loot of bosses. And some things about group mechanics like location or anothers mechanics like pinging guild system for faction not group/guild