Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Native Controller Support

Armored - - Mobile Version

Well lets hope that with the explosion of players coming to mobile once the games officially launched on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. Playing these types of games are always a better experience with a controller as the touch controls really do suck as it takes away from the game with two big ass thumbs blocking each side of the screen. Hopefully there is a large enough player base that comes in and asks for this feature.

• It's hard to even move

Yeah to be expected honestly its not officially out as of yet so don't expect it to work on every device or run perfectly. I've been playing the game on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and its been getting better and better each update and its so much better now then it was even 2 weeks ago. My one wish now it that they allow the mobile version of the game do have controller support, that would be amazing. Playing this with the Razer Kishi would be awesome!!!

• Quote from NgeDiliGani: “If they put this on Nintendo Switch this just gives me more reason to "re-purchase" Nintendo Switch, oh please I hope it happens in the near future. ” Nintendo Switch? You're joking right? I really doubt that system could even support this game or any MMO game lol. If you want to play on a Nintendo Switch like system then get a phone that has good specs along with the Razer Kishi.

• Sound Bug, Andriod 10

Armored - - Bugs

When running the game on an Andriod mobile device via the Game Launcher the sound breaks. The sound is enabled via the game launcher, the sound breaks as in sound effects. Only the background sound is constant everything else is random and in short burts. When I install the game and do not add it to the game launcher the sound is fine. Just a FYI would really prefer to run the game via the Game Launcher app. I'm running the game on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+).1

• JUST IN TIME!

Quote from Coldfridge: “I saw that thread... But didn't stay to see that they fixed it... They notified IOS players I see... and told us android players to download from the site...(from that thread) sigh... am I being toxic for missing the event and just farmed resources bc of a no chest dungeon?... ” Honestly i wouldn't worry to much. You can buy the two mount items that drop from the chest for under 3,000 silver each. You can't get any of the pumpkin heads, skeleton OR the hygienic "plague do…

• Bob's Revenge! * 21465-halloween-9-1-png * 21469-halloween-5-1-png * This is Bob. * Bob watches the plague doctor. * 21470-halloween-3-1-png * 21468-halloween-6-1-png * So Bob can learn. * Bob listens to the preaching's. * 21471-halloween-4-1-png * 21472-halloween-2-1-png * Bob trains with the best warriors of Albion. * So that Bob can get his revenge. * 21464-halloween-10-1-png * 21467-halloween-8-1-png * On this guy, Bob's enemy. * But Bob will not before Allhallows. * 21473-halloween-1-1-png …

• Happy Halloween!

Armored - - Video and Media Forum

Happy Halloween! youtu.be/xw8dIPoRcso

• yeah, I currently run it on auto adjust. I'll lower it next go round. Also looked up the 865+ Snapdragon and it says "this platform can function perfectly in the temperature range from -40 ° C to 105 ° C."

• Quote from SaltySurprise: “Quote from Armored: “Having the same issues with the Note 20 Ultra. Can't play more then a few mins before the heat levels become way to hot. ” Hello. Flagship models have the processing capacity to run most of the game with all the bells and whistles. What they don't have is heat dissipation. Anything short of a physical fan inside your phone circulating air isn't going to cut it. For now, at least set the frame limit to 60 or 100 and update us. ” I tested it out for …

• Even when I run the game on lowest settings its hot. I don't believe its the phones inability to cool itself and more of an optimization issue. I play tons of games on this phone some more intense then Albion and the phone doesn't go above 36 C. After about 20 mins of playing Albion my Temps are creeping up to 42 C which is where I tend to pull the plug, so roughly 30 to 45 min game sessions. I'll lock down my FPS and see what that does.

• I just downloaded from their website. No issues here, is your device up to date? Was it recently updated? Couldn't really tell you tbh. Did you try removing the game completely and re-download it?

• game runs amazing, however my note 20 ultra wants to melt. Any chance to fix that?

• Native Controller Support

One can only hope. Playing this on something like the Razer Kishi would be damn amazing.

• How do you mean? What device do you speak of?

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

So glad to see progress on the mobile front. As a die hard gamer I'd never think I'd find myself playing games competitively on a mobile platform or even a tablet for that matter. However after getting into Eve Echoes and upgrading my iPhone X to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and then being excited to be able to give this game a go on the mobile platform has made me grin ear to ear. With that said, currently i can play Albion on this beast of a phone on High settings and still rock 30+ FPS on…

• Having the same issues with the Note 20 Ultra. Can't play more then a few mins before the heat levels become way to hot.

• Quote from Zarf: “Sorry, I was mistaken, it’s coming on iOS and Android. I do not know why I thought Black Desert Mobile was going to be on Switch. Opps ” I was just confused as to how Black Desert came into the conversation.

• Quote from Zarf: “Black Desert Mobile MMO coming in December to Switch. But it’s not the full PC game, the world may be. But the PC version has about 10 playable classes, the Switch version only starts with 5 classes. ” @Zarf ??? I'm confused.

• Even if they didnt go ahead and add the joystick controls. They could just start out by supporting it as a "tablet" and only work in tablet mode. I was looking up some ways to play albion online on the go. Any recommendations? I've currently been playing Albion Online via my iPhone while streaming Albion Online from my PC. Now that the iPhone supports a mouse i think it would be pretty viable to play like that or on a tablet that has the "Moonlight" app available to download. Also is it against …

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Sandbox Interactive on 22 Aug 17: “Mandatory Disclaimer - This Albion Online data project is a 3rd party project not endorsed or supported by Albion Online and Sandbox Interactive. It is however, as of August 22nd 2017, not explicitly forbidden by us. When using the app, you place your trust entirely into the hands of its developers. - The associated app, when installed on your computer, gets access to such computer and to traffic that it sends over the internet. Thi…