Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Arena will kill open world pvp. People will just sit in towns queued up for it. Holy sh!t you guys are bad making games.

• Every patch you do makes this game more like a steaming pile of shit. I assume that's your end goal?

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Bodil: “I like how every comment says gallop mode is god awful in red/black zones and they literally do nothing but ignore the feedback. Silly us thinking that the test server was a grounds for testing, instead of a staging environment where you were going to just push the patch on the live servers regardless. ” Hi @Bodil, thanks to the feedback received on the testserver, we made some significant changes to the gallop mode prior to moving it to the live server. The …

• I like how every comment says gallop mode is god awful in red/black zones and they literally do nothing but ignore the feedback. Silly us thinking that the test server was a grounds for testing, instead of a staging environment where you were going to just push the patch on the live servers regardless.

• New patch gallop exploit

Bodil - - Bugs

Probably a new feature to allow people to easily escape pvp as is the devs intention all along. Lets just everyone 130% movement speed cause we don't want those evil gankers to get any kills.

• New Gallop Mode

Bodil - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from PPx: “T6 horse is like missile already... wonder what it is with t7 or t8. Are you really sure maps aren't too big when you have to give speedbuff like this to horse. This is all just dodging the fact that maps are unnecessary big. Probably also reduces ammount of viable weapons to use for ganking/small scale pvp. ” They have removing solo ganking completely. I'm guessing a carebear dev got killed on an ox and this was the solution.

• Quote from Bodil: “Quote from BRiCK: “lmao just look at the killboard you nub. theres 5 kills per minute, which is way up from what it was before xD ” Again, post your character and all the kills you just got with 2 people. Or are you just full of sh!t? ” albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ReDhtsB7Qiy6kaIUls30RA Is this you Brick? The guy with a .3 K/D ratio and every kill has 10+ people? ROFL!

• Quote from taloc: “Quote from Bodil: “A simple Flee + remount means anyone can escape any PVP encounter they want. ” Depends on how many are on the chasing end of the encounter - but no, it is not a guaranteed escape. If the chasing group is properly rotating use of strong "chase weapons" and running appropriate mobility specs, you can catch someone. Don't even need a ton of people to do it. ” There is no mobility spec that will allow you to demount a t6 horse going 130% speed, not to mention t7…

• Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Or you know the first guy can get back on his mount and catch up? Because everyone travels with t6 mounts amirite? Bows have snare passive which will slow them more. Sorry you're incompetent and unable to think of ways to catch someone besides mindlessly chasing them by yourself or being out of position or clumped together so you can't keep someone slowed. ” I can see by your kill board with your massive 40k fame that you only got by zerging people down in groups of 1…

• Quote from BRiCK: “lmao just look at the killboard you nub. theres 5 kills per minute, which is way up from what it was before xD ” Again, post your character and all the kills you just got with 2 people. Or are you just full of sh!t? albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ReDhtsB7Qiy6kaIUls30RA Turns out Brick is full of sh!t. .3 K/D Ratio.

• Quote from EiindyinScythe: “You just need to roam mounted with a range and auto them when you get ontop of your target. Your group will be moving faster because your target got knocked out of gallop mode, rinse and repeat until mount is dead or they turn around and fight ” So your suggestion is to catch up to someone going 130% speed, demount, auto attack him so he goes 80%. Then your buddy who is ahead of him demounts to auto attack him 1-2 times and you keep doing this until his mount is dead?…

• Quote from BRiCK: “You must be a scrub.... I've already killed 14 people since the patch in a group of 2.... Edit: Allow me to educate you, they actually made group pvp better. Now more people are willing to mount up and run around rather than wait for a big group to go with them. ” What's your character name? Prove me wrong with killboard links or get f*cked.

• Congrats developers, you have effectively killed solo and small group world PVP with these fantastic mount/gallop changes. A T6 Horse goes 130% movement speed, a T7 goes (150%?), the fastest boots go 120%. If you somehow miraculously manage to hit them with a ranged weapon (as melee are completely screwed) they just slow down to normal speed and zoom away. A simple Flee + remount means anyone can escape any PVP encounter they want. You have only provided more escape mechanics for players when yo…

• These fast travel changes will kill solo/small group PVP. How the fuck are you supposed to kill anyone when they go Warp 5 across the zone in 20 seconds mounted? Not to mention the current invulnerability shield will make them immune to any damage and cc. Everyone will just zerg in order to create screens of players to tackle. There should not be risk free travel in red/black zones. I won't play if this goes live and I know several others who feel the same way.

• Travel Changes (Sneak Peek)

Bodil - - News & Announcements

"Mounts will get a travel mode. Once you move for 5 seconds, your mount gets a significant speed buff. The speed buff is canceled if you take any damage (so as long as you stay on roads/avoid mobs, you'll be much faster)" Right now someone in leather on a T6 horse can get 75% across the zone while still having invulnerability shield on. Unless the shield changes (ie you can CC them like you could in last beta) you have effectively made risk free travel going across any part of the map.