Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from krazzer: “Only reason why Stone is more expensive compared to other resources is because you cant fill builder journals, that in theory could give building materials back like stone blocks. Only option to get stone back is from stone cutter labors, witch are more fair in the sense that they take time to fill, and u actually have to move your butt out of town to fill them. Stone is actually balanced, where as all the other ones are not, in the sense that all crafti…

• Only reason why Stone is more expensive compared to other resources is because you cant fill builder journals, that in theory could give building materials back like stone blocks. Only option to get stone back is from stone cutter labors, witch are more fair in the sense that they take time to fill, and u actually have to move your butt out of town to fill them. Stone is actually balanced, where as all the other ones are not, in the sense that all crafting journals are 0 risk, and too easy to fi…

• Selling Low and Mid-Tier resources

krazzer - - Trade

is it raw or refined resources ?

• Quote from Barloch: “A true sandbox has no mods. This is a litterbox. ” more like a jukebox, every time SBI touches the panel, you hear a new weeping song..lol

• was wondering why there were so few players around the AH today, oh well now i know.

• Quote from Rainphase: “You finally understand... Feature 2 is in DIRECT SUPPORT of feature 1.. The main purpose of this game.. PVP, ” without feature 1 you dont have feature 2, without feature 2 you dont have feature 1. Features could have been in any order. The main purpose of the game is an eco system, look at the bottle picture i send you, and stop being so focused on PVP.

• Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Rainphase: “You both are blinded by the "its a sandbox" to understand what is being typed. Everyone can do whatever they please in the game.. No one cares what you do or don't do. Don't complain that your personal playstyle that is only a VERY small % of the game is getting nerfed. There are so many other ways to make money. This game isn't a crafting simulator or a MASS wealth simulator, The game is centered around PVP and everything flows …

• Quote from Rainphase: “You just don't understand, If you want to create 3,000 accounts and run a crafting empire using 1billion focus per day.. great enjoy the game how you want to play it.. Just don't complain when it gets nerfed.. If anyone is actually running that many accounts and they spend their life 24/7 doing it who cares, if they are botting to RMT, they need to be banned and forced to start over or IP banned.. Its simple ” What is it, that i don't understand ? How is it healthy for AO …

• Quote from Rainphase: “You both are blinded by the "its a sandbox" to understand what is being typed. Everyone can do whatever they please in the game.. No one cares what you do or don't do. Don't complain that your personal playstyle that is only a VERY small % of the game is getting nerfed. There are so many other ways to make money. This game isn't a crafting simulator or a MASS wealth simulator, The game is centered around PVP and everything flows into PVP. If you choose to do other things t…

• I think you need to google what sandbox actually means. Just because AO have full loot, does not mean its centered about PVP. We have HCE, crafting, refining, farming, raising animals, trading, labors, where u have 0 pvp. So let me ask you this, why do you only play 25% of the game ?

• Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from Sat4nicRezende: “Today, I woke up and saw that the black market got nerfed AGAIN, just to create less money to the game. I think that SBI still don't understand that the problem is there. The true problem is that today to profit well with crafting you need to have a lot of ALTS with specs to craft/refine only with focus. So, nowadays it's almost impossíble to profit without focus. And there are people with 100+ alts that every 3 days make billions of money just …

• Quote from pesadelo: “I mean SBI does need to remove/improve laborers , who would of tough that managing hundreads of alts that you only need to click and sell (and by doing that makes duping items) would of wreak the economy . I can be wrong but has far has i see it SBI isn't that transparent on the whole economic stuff , in EVE we had a economist doing blogs , here we have the same people that abuse the system saying all is fine and that they aren't doing any money or that it is volatile, and …

• The issue in general is that artifacts, avalonian gear, and faction capes are META, and super expensive. So most of the cool stuff is a no-go for new players, witch is a shame, because most of them leave. I do hope that the upcoming faction changes will bring cheaper capes, so even new players can enjoy them, and put them on a more competitive level, and not in a economic ruin as it is now. Oh ya don't me started with the whole 700 spec thing witch is also imbalanced on so many levels.

• Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from krazzer: “HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags. We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from krazzer: “HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags. We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame/loot pffft. Doing 1/20 of an yellow zone dungeon…

• META builds hurts new players really bad, old timers have max specs in like everything, and when newbie joe finally gets hes build ready, the META shifts, and then he quits, because its so frekking boring to level anything in this game. And lets not forget how new players get punished for not having 700/700 specs so they need to spend extra silver on gear, just to reach same ip on gear as veterans have.

• HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags. We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame/loot pffft. Doing 1/20 of an yellow zone dungeon would yield more fame/loot. I'm not asking for super OP fame and top tier loot, but…

• Quote from Geofors: “Quote from krazzer: “If all you want is to be able to pay for premium every month, there are many options. A very simple setup is 2 islands with 4 plots. When you reach around max in carrots (125 focus cost) you can sell all carrots + leftover seeds, and make roughly 9.2m pr month assuming seed sell price at 1600, and carrot sell price for 300, and assuming each carrot seed u plant yield 9 carrots. you get. 8 plots x 9 slots x ((9x300) + 1600) = 331k x 30 days = 9288000 This…

• If all you want is to be able to pay for premium every month, there are many options. A very simple setup is 2 islands with 4 plots. When you reach around max in carrots (125 focus cost) you can sell all carrots + leftover seeds, and make roughly 9.2m pr month assuming seed sell price at 1600, and carrot sell price for 300, and assuming each carrot seed u plant yield 9 carrots. you get. 8 plots x 9 slots x ((9x300) + 1600) = 331k x 30 days = 9288000 This can be done with 1 char with 10k foucs, a…

• Quote from Phosphia: “Title; Right now Swiftclaw Cubs drop from druid dungeons. For this reason, it's almost the only mount used in the entire game right now. Direwolves should get the same treatment. Perhaps morgana dungeons? ” Well well, that might change, as i recall the devs mumbled something about give abilities to mounts, even the common ones. Who knows, we might even be able to craft rocket horses some day