Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from SHARKY: “I could be wrong, but I think that the total character fame only counts the non-premium fame. This way, the fame stat is fair across all players, with and without premium. ” Yes, you're right - bonus fame from premium counts only towards progression of character in Destiny Board but it won't be included in player statistics or rankings.

• Stuck at loading screen

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, sorry it took so long, was a tricky one but we rolled out a fix for it today with [19. January 2021] Rise of Avalon Hotfix 12.1

• Anticheat error mobile

Dagother - - Bugs

If you have rooted device/root app or any autoclicker it won't work and in addition it won't work on emulators.

• Can't Patch or run Repair.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Solreth: “It worked. Patched without any problems. Thank you @Dagother ” Thanks for the info!

• Can't Patch or run Repair.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Solreth: “I get an instant error that says "could not create dlr D:/Programm Files (x86)/AlbionOnline/staging/Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData/templates/GREEN ” Could you uninstall the game and delete the whole Albion Online folder, then download and install the new launcher from staging.albiononline.com/autou…in32-setup-1.0.34.330.exe and try patching then?

• Error on patcher

Dagother - - Bugs

@KWiiiN & @Apfelmann sorry the launcher on staging got redeployed with current live version, which is not the one we need, could you install this one and then try patching? staging.albiononline.com/autou…in32-setup-1.0.34.330.exe

• Hey @Clarana, I just double-checked this change and it works as stated in the patchnotes - Silver cost of Fame you gain via Satchels of Insight was reduced by 30%, so you pay less for the fame you gain. Could you PM me if you have a case where the cost was increased?

• Help !! game wont login

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from IISPIRITII: “hello i am new here , downloaded the game and tried to log in game loading stopped at 14% , i tried every thing possipe , repair , reinstalled , redownloaded , firewall off, antivirus off , fullscreen , windowed nothing fix it !! any other suggestions plz? ” Could you PM me your DxDiag and output_log.txt files? - DxDiag: click on Windows button and type in dxdiag and then click on run command, in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool click on Save All Information - it will save it …

• Error on patcher

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from KWiiiN: “Hi. Can somebody help me with this one? I used to play Albion using the link on the forums I saw few weeks back but now that there is an update, I am unable to patch. So I downloaded the game from the website but this issue happens. ” Hey, could you switch to Test Server (Staging) in your launcher and update your launcher there? The new launcher should fix some issues with downloading patches and we're looking for feedback if that helps in your case.

• security code not sent

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, emails should be getting thru now.

• Quote from egotopia: “Bump ” Hey, sorry don't have any solution for you right now, will let you know once I get back from devs tho. Meanwhile, could you PM me your DxDiag file and launcher.log?

• That's your launcher settings, could you also show me the settings you have in-game when you check the resolution drop down there? You have only 1024x768 in-game?

• Thanks, could you also send a screenshot of resolution drop down menu from in-game settings @egotopia ?

• Quote from egotopia: “Hi, I just installed a new monitor and when I play the game, the resolution isn't the same as I used to play it in. I used to play in widescreen resolution, but now its square. My desktop resolution at the moment is 1366x768, but the in game is 1024x768. I tried to change the resolution setting from the launcher but it doesn't seems to remember the setting because when I launch the game, its 1024 again. And the resolution option in game is only for 1024x768. I tried the rep…

• New Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Cerroti: “prnt.sc/wbx1d9 The window appeared when I was looking for Guild, I can't close it.I already restarted the computer and I still can't close the window, I also died and I can't click resurface because this bug is getting in the way ” Till we get a fix for this bug, if that happens again and you cannot close this window, a quick solution would be to click on your own avatar and open stats of your own character so this UI will get updated and should work then.

• Hi there, the value after changing cluster is not accurate, it takes some times for a proper measurements as it's based on amount of packets. You will get more accurate ping If you move around the cluster for a while and especially after approaching other players.

• Cześć! Rok 2020 był dotychczas największym w historii albionu, pełny patchów i aktualizacji, masy nowej zawartości i nieustannie rosnącej populacji graczy. W ostatnim Komentarzu Deweloperów w tym roku, Dyrektor Gry Robin Henkys patrzy wstecz na zeszły rok w świecie Albionu i omawia zmiany czekające nas w przyszłym roku. youtube.com/watch?v=LxosGPJl3f4 Oficjalne ogłoszenie oraz podsumowanie filmu: albiononline.com/pl/news/devtalk-year-end-update Po zapoznaniu się z nadchodzącymi zmianami w 2021 r…

• Scoia'Tael

Dagother - - Gildie

Quote from roskuwacz: “@Dagother ktoś tu zmienił pozycje na Quality Assurance! Gratulacje!! Mamy może jakiegoś polskiego moderatora na forum? Patrząc po tym wątku to chyba nie jest zbytnio skuteczny... ” Dzięki! Moderacją jeszcze ja się trochę zajmuje ale nie mam na to zbyt wiele czasu teraz, postaram się sprawdzić zgłoszenia w ciągu kolejnych dni. Szukamy też dodatkowego moderatora.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Zarf: “There’s no “A” at the top of my screen or anywhere on screen. iOS mobile user. I do remember in the past having this on screen. When the mobile interface was changed, looks like we lost access to the store? I looked in the menu on right side of screen, nothing allows access to the store. ” I've checked on iOS too, and there doesn't seem to be anything at all in the interface or settings, to access the vanity items for sale. ” Currently iOS version is in beta…

• Xigncode3 Error MOBILE

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, so we just posted an announcement about our mobile anti-cheat protection, please have a look here: XIGNCODE3 with Rise of Avalon Patch 11 But basically what it means, having any bot, hack, auto-clicker/macro installed on your device will stop the game client, and also starting the game on emulators will close the game.