Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

• Messaggio dalla gilda Last Shadows: Stiamo cercando altri 2-3 membri per la nostra squadra ganking e small scale pvp. Non abbiamo obblighi di presenza o altre rotture varie chiediamo solo massimo impegno e gioco di squadra quando si fa qualche attività. Solo per chi è veramente interessato al pvp su piccola scala (ganking,crystal gvg, hellgate 2v2 e 5v5, arena) e basta. Anche se sei nuovo troverai persone esperte che ti aiuteranno a migliorare il pvp. Joina il nostro discord e lascia pure un mes…

• Quote from kheeta: “Not in reds but in black it should be done ” The idea is good but in that case double if not triple the chest loot and +80% mob fame and no shi**y runes as loot.

• Friend list

hypnoticshadow - - Feedback & Suggestions

Maybe somebody else already posted something similar anyway I think the friend list should be re worked: . at least 300 friends . give the possibility to create group of friends . alliance list as guild also alliance should have something similar without the need to be friend but just to see people online. I can understand that for bigger alliances could be a problem (list is too long) but the problem can be easly solved making only people online come out in the list without a complete list of p…

• I have a lot of islands in Lymhurst level max who is interested send me a message directly for more info

• yes i confirm black hands are still bugged and need to be fixed as soon as possible;)

• Ok so many of us I think do not know about this: about corrupted dungeons: when your dungeon is invaded by another player and even if if you did not even see your opponent name tag and never started combat if you get knocked down by mobs you will stay down for 10 endless minutes so that means you die. Do you think this is a nice feature or should be changed in the regular one where you stay down for 3 minutes if you get knocked down by mobs if you are in combat or you just stay the normal 10 sec…

• Quote from Coonery: “Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Guys this is not fixed at all I have the video and is not working expecially when you do hellion shoes, chain slash, devastating strike. I know the things about range, lag and so on but this is not the case the second punch hits and there is no damage nether no push back. ” its the next patch its live on TEST server please read properly ” I read the patch notes and the text is extremely vague, this is the text: "Improved Hit Detection of the abili…

• Quote from combosd: “Just don't walk into it? ” yeah so why not a mob that purgers swords stacks, gigantify, potions and so on and then if somebody complains let s answer dont walk in to it. Wonderful

• Guys this is not fixed at all I have the video and is not working expecially when you do hellion shoes, chain slash, devastating strike. I know the things about range, lag and so on but this is not the case the second punch hits and there is no damage nether no push back.

• The demon who point you when in corrupted dungeon reveals you also when invisibile putting the skill in cooldown that is ridicolous and must be fixed instantly why not putting also a mob who disactivate stacks in swords or gigantify on the guardian boots s or the refelct hunter hood. What a ridicolous feature.

• yes it is defintly a bug and makes daggers with one useless weapon I dont understand why Dev keep ignoring this it is a huge problem that should be fixed after few hours after people report it.

• Blackhands and hellion shoes bug

hypnoticshadow - - Bugs

If you do hellion shoes, chain slash and black hand E, the second hit of the black hand is bugged, the hits starts but no damage and no push. Please fix hit.

• Salve a tutti, la gilda Last Shadows cerca nuove reclute per le nostre attività di ganking. Non lo avevo mai fatto ma questa volta voglio spendere però due parole in più sul descrivere cosa esattamente facciamo nella nostra gilda sia per dare una idea ai nuovi giocatori sia perchè anche qualcuno dei vecchi non ha magari proprio le idee chiare dato che sulle nostre attività siamo molto riservati, allora: . Cosa facciamo: prima di tutto la nostra gilda si focalizza esclusivamente sul gank quindi s…

• Hello, I searched in the posts but I was not able to find the answer, so sorry if somewhere there is. The Avalonians road how many maps are? And the things inside them as resources areas, hellgates, etc...are changing inside the same map or just the wormholes are changing? Thank you

• Ok, when I wrote my post I didn't see the message of the Dev. Ok

• Ok let's see what Devs say but they removed CC imunity and that's their responsibility. I don't see nothing bad in people trying to use tactics based on changes Dev did to the game

• I have available from today 3 new available max level islands (5 farming plots) in Lymhurst. Interesting price. Let me know by pm

• Quote from Nusiek: “Quote from Malkalma: “I like how the gankers are crying in this topic Talking about fair chances and shit haha. A PvP player in PvP gear want to PvP with someone who is a PvE player in PvE gear doing PvE. And you call this fair fight haha. Go play arena or HG and stop crying... You talk about HO like everyone has 3 in every zone. Let me tell you, in the clusters that I am using there is only one HO that I can use, and that's right near Merlyn's Rest... So stop crying, learn t…

• Quote from RedXC: “Quote from Shippi: “Quote from CaptainBastard: “It seems like Albion recently step by step is getting more and more carebears oriented because 2-3 kids are crying and sending tickets or posting on redit. But my dear Devs careful because Albion is successful only thanks to the pvp full loot part beeing the only one on the market for now. The customers who are here (and are paying your salaries) play Albion mainly for pvp full loot.On the market you have hundreds of other MMORPG…