Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Yes, sorry What I stated is for gear, for using and crafting. Tool use, once you unlock T4, you have to reach 20/100 in that tool, to unlock the ability to use LP ( learning points ) to unlock the next tier tool, or keep grinding. Once you hit 100/100 in each tier, you move to the next tier tool.

• 1/100 = T4 10/100 = T5 30/100 = T6 60/100 = T7 100/100 = T8 If you hit 6/100 in one day, that’s pretty quick.

• The A tool, has a better yield, but the T6 tool allows you to gather enchanted T6 materials. The T5 A tool, you can only gather normal T6 materials.

• Merry Christmas everyone

Zarf - - Small Talk

NT

• New Vanity Skins are Here

Zarf - - News & Announcements

Thank you for the clarification Dagother. I only have a iPad and iPhone. I’ll have to wait then.

There’s no “A” at the top of my screen or anywhere on screen. iOS mobile user. I do remember in the past having this on screen. When the mobile interface was changed, looks like we lost access to the store? I looked in the menu on right side of screen, nothing allows access to the store.

Where do you buy these skins? I was interested in the Knight skin, but have never found where to purchase it.

• Game keeps crashing and freezing

Zarf - - Bugs

Are you playing on PC client or Android / iOS client? If mobile, was it working before, or never for you? If never, your device may not have enough RAM to run it, minimum required is 3GB. 2GB has been able to run it, but they experience performance issues from time to time. Also if mobile, make sure you are using he latest update for your device. Also try resetting it. I play on a iPad Pro, and even with the latest update, have crashing issues occasionally. I just reset my iPad, and normally thi…

• Give everyone the ability to instantly ( not channeled) recall ( teleport ) to their home location, or nearest city if no home set. I know I know, teleportation makes the world smaller, but this is one way to your home. You still have to travel out to the badlands to gather resources or fame farm. People would still be ganked, if too slow to react. But more players would have a much better chance to survive versus multiple attackers.

• Last summer while raising wood gathering from T5-8, I spent about 3 months riding in circles everyday in Inis Mon, a T5 Yellow zone. Once I was able to wear T7 gathering gear, on good days, I was able to chop 1000 T5 wood. But the competition was very heavy. So it took many hours and multiple trips back to town, four zones away. I chopped every T3,4,5 tree I came across. Also carried a T5 stone hammer and skinning knife. I gathered everything. But was obsessed with raising wood primarily. I thre…

• Twice while zoning, and twice during combat. The first combat, I think from the time I DCed and relogged in, I was knocked down two times. Expensive 80k repair, + loss of resources. Second combat was lucky, only involving one mob, I survived. After the zoning DCs, I reset my iPAD. Helped with zoning, but still experiencing lag, and the two DCs during combat. I logged out of game after that. Also for about a week, experiencing audio problems. Sound cuts in and out intermittently. Ran the Hallowee…

• Same problem on iOS. In a zone, I can relog, fixes it sometimes. Often even after sound comes on, move around in zone while gathering / combat, sound goes off again. When running a dungeon, if there’s no sound, unknown if I can log out and back in, and stay in dungeon. Many times, I have to run it in total silence.

• You’re correct. I just updated. Ran it again, chest appeared. Thank you.

• Quote from Zarf: “How about giving mobile players, the Halloween Donkey skin, that manage to kill Bob. Since no chest appears, and we get zero chance for the skin. ”

• How about giving mobile players, the Halloween Donkey skin, that manage to kill Bob. Since no chest appears, and we get zero chance for the skin.

• Crafting is one of my favorite pursuits in MMOs. All the way back to UO ( Ultima Online ). I spend months, years, gathering resources, refining, then raising my crafting ability. Being able to craft my own gear is upmost importance to me. I really do not care about making money. I rarely sell anything.

• Resolved the issue. I did not know how the activate the spell correctly.

• App Disappeared from TestFlight

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

You may have accidentally hit the Stop Testing link at the bottom of the page. Or you were removed for some reason. You will have to reapply, goo.gl/forms/n0j4n2Mi5WNHgIGn1

• IOS

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Talion: “Updated May 2019: Since the F2P launch, we have seen a massive influx of players across all platforms, and are currently at capacity for the iOS beta. However, we will be adding new players to the beta whenever possible. In order to best optimize the iOS client, we need players with a broad range of iOS devices and operating systems to test the game; as such, invitations will be spread as evenly as possible across different platforms and operating systems. We know many of you…

• Quote from Zarf: “Ambient sounds seem less effected, but still cut out periodically. ”