Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Damage Counter

Tiaryn - - General Questions & Discussions

There is Albion Online Stats. github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-online-stats

• Auto Clicker

Tiaryn - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Piddle: “What if there was a button on our mouse that spun in a circle, and we remapped a click to it? ” I can map the right click on mouse wheel up and set the wheel to free spin. Maybe I can open 100 tomes per spin. I need to try that. Thanks you!

• Zum Glück hat SBI auch inzwischen gemerkt, dass es Blödsinn ist jedes Mal das Spiel neuzuinstallieren und wird das Patchsystem ändern. Eine Ankündigung auf Englisch gibts hier: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…oader-and-Delta-Patching/ tl;dr: Sobald Patch 7 "Roland" rauskommt, wird ein neuer Client veröffentlicht, der einmalig wieder komplett neu runtergeladen werden muss, allerdings dann bei späteren Patches nicht mehr komplett neu heruntergeladen werden muss.

• Quote from Korn: “ Entering (if there are fewer players from the alliance in the zone than the alliance has slots) - The system will pick the player from the alliance in the queue with the lowest party priority number. (priority number = the actual number that you choose in the cluster queue UI) - If there is more than 1, pick the one with the lowest party member priority number. - If there is more than 1, pick the one with the highest average item power - Repeat the above until the all slots ar…

• Quote from DrayzZi: “danke sehr, aber wie geht ihr mit dem lag um, habe schon mehrfach zeug verloren, weil ich angeblich nicht ausgewichen sei. Damals dachte es liegt daran das die server Knüppel voll sind. Aber jetzt frustriert es nur noch mehr. Schade eigentlich den ich mag das Spiel prinzip sehr, will aber nicht ständig wegen dem Ping sterben... ” Mein Ping schwankt zwischen 125-140, aber ich habe in 99% meiner Spielzeit keine Lags. Es gibt immer mal wieder kurze Zeitfenster in denen die Serv…

• [20. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.1

Tiaryn - - Patch Notes

Quote from tangapaslanng: “ ” All of this applies to your comment aswell

• Quote from Koltoroc: “Hallo, würde mich gern bei Euch bewerben. Bin ein Wiedereinsteiger. Wie kann ich am besten mit Euch Kontakt aufnehmen ? Discord oder Ingame Ansprechpartner ? Mein Ingame Charakter heisst "Koltoroc" Gruß Koltoroc ” Hi Koltoroc, am besten schaust du einfach im Discord vorbei. discordapp.com/invite/Zt4nwFT Wenn du dort im Chat kurz auf dich aufmerksam machst, werden dich sicher einer der Offiziere oder die Gildenleitung anschreiben.

• Quote from SylvaYan: “I have been removed from a guild after 10 days season 7 started, and i join new guild but count from today to end of season i only got 73 days member in guild, but my contribution top 10 in guild, can i get season reward when season end?, i have premium. ” You contribution doesn't count towards the beetle mount reward. Eligibility can be checked in game in the menu "Season Ranking" -> switch to tab "Season Rewards". When you hover the progress bar the tool tip will tell you…

• I tried to find an official reference that says I need premium to get the guild season reward. I couldn't find it. Does anyone have a link? edit: I found it in a submenu ingame and old season posts. Season Ranking -> switch tab -> read text

• Hi Marie! Are you planning to change the horse galloping sound? Most of the time it sounds like you're galloping trough a tunnel because it has such a big echo. Drives me crazy. I like how the sound changes on different terrains tough.

• Die Kisten schalten sich wöchentlich frei. Du kannst vor der Freischaltung keine Schlüssel für die Kiste sammeln. Du sammelst also nur für die nächste Kiste weiter wenn diese schon freigeschaltet ist.

• Quote from jwhite179: “My frustration with these skins, is the account bound application.. Alts getting the reward are pretty much pointless. I don't think this was factored in, and ultimately reflects a poor planning aspect towards the devs. ” Imo no game should ever plan with alts. No game I've ever played was better because of alts. If SBI is progressing to a game that makes alts obsolete I'm happily looking forward to it.

• albiononline.com connection reset

Tiaryn - - Bugs

Hi! Since the servers moved most of the time I can't connect to albiononline.com websites. The TLS Handshake fails and the browser shows a connection reset. Other browsers are showing the same problem and some other (german) members of my guild have the same problem. Surprisingly some people report working websites when changing the browser and everyone I asked have 'Unitymedia' as provider. There are times, like now, when the websites works fine tough, unfortunately that's maybe an hour in 2 da…

• Rhino skill has two directions

Tiaryn - - Bugs

There is still no reaction from SBI. Most of the times you lose your mount and you're a free kill for gankers.

• Die Zonen in Albion werden auf mehrere Server verteilt die am gleichen physikalischen Ort stehen.. In Lymhurst war ich gerademit der IP 5.188.125.28 verbunden (DNS: live01-win-18.dc02.albion.zone) und eine Zone weiter war es die IP 5.188.125.38 (DNS: live01-win-25.dc02.albion.zone). Die IP des Webservers lässt sich per geolocation dem gleichen physikalischen Ort zuordnen, weshalb man davon ausgehen kann, dass es keinen Unterschied macht welches Ziel man bei der Routenverfolgung wählt.

• Quote from Dygenn_II: “With premium you get a pile of tomes four times a month. So much for there being no PtW in Albion. ” The tomes are nice to have but they give like 4x120k fame? Depending on the random dungeon and equipment that's about 2 hours of killing mobs. The fame, focus and gathering bonus has a much greater impact.

• Quote from chadhpfff: “Callmegosu.l....Gruppen dungeons für Gruppen...für dich callme,könnt euch gegenseitig abschlachten. oder traust dich nit...musst du zu dritt oder mehr...im solo dungeon gunken. respect,aber nicht vor dir ! Solo dungeon ist nicht für Gruppen...du Pfeife ! wahrscheinlich gankst du auch in der yellow zone,habe ich das richtig erkannt ? ” Ob man es fair findet alleine von drei Leuten im Solodungeon gekillt zu werden, sei mal dahin gestellt, aber das Argument von @CallMeGosu bl…

• Rhino skill has two directions

Tiaryn - - Bugs

Hi! Description: Sometimes, while evading the rhino skills, you get knocked back without standing in their dash line. To prove it I recorded a video. The result: The rhino charges as indicated but the knock back is applied in another direction. Reproduction: I didn't try to reproduce it. It happens every 3rd time for me. Expected behaviour: The knock back is only applied to all characters standing in the indicated area. The charge direction does not change. youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2Falqu9PU

• Quote from Finalhecate: “imgur.com/a/p1nvKg4 ” Can you post the thread where this comes from? I want to ask for more information about bullet point 1. There are gaming companies that distribute servers to different countries and connect them so they have every player on the same realm but different physical server locations to decrease the latency for most players. EU servers don't imply a separation of US and EU players by default.

• Quote from Paulii: “Ich bezahle mein Abo mit Gold. Soviel ist das ja auch nicht. Das Silber nehm ich für den Farmtwink. Persönlich mag ich kein f2p. Ich habe genug Communities durch die dann instant einsetzende yolo-Mentalität den Bach runtergehen sehen. ” Auch wenn es einige gute Argumente für ein Abomodell ohne kostenloser Version gibt, sterben Spiele häufig aus, weil sich einfach nicht genug Spieler finden. Ich habe auch schon hier im Forum gelesen, dass Spieler das Ende von Albion beschworen…