Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Problem with downloading

Demiurgo - - Beginner's Questions

where I can download the new version of game for android? The one on the page is not acyual please help

• launcher fails to update

Demiurgo - - Bugs

same here I will try unninstal game and download from the scratch, maybe it will help EDIT: Nope reinstalling didn't help. It starts downloading again after an error. Fuck this stupid MOBA

• Steam keys

Demiurgo - - General Questions & Discussions

Where i have been complaining? You mistaken me with somebody else Idiot. Name one game on steam. Which you can download for free but you can not play it without buing a game. Name one

• Steam keys

I never seen game on Steam that you can download for free but you can not login. This make no sense and there is no game that do that.

• Steam keys

Quote from SirHattric: “i think that everybody will be able to download the game, but only founders will be able to login. ” I think if everybody will be able to download game it would must be Free to Play

• Steam keys

When the game will be on steam, will founders get the steam keys?

• Optimalization for low specs Massive fights for guild castles Remove quests More trade features like carvans need guidiance

• Naming your Friends

Demiurgo - - Feedback & Suggestions

+1

• Albion causes overheat

Demiurgo - - Bugs

Quote from BRiCK: “If you cant run albion, dont be wasting ur money on new games... Go buy a new PC.... ” Oh you are so smart guy... Please if you don't have nothing to say, don't write stupid things wise man. I bought this game cause It has low specs, and I wanted to play on my laptop when traveling. Do not worry about my PC. Quote from rodox: “Try doing these things: -Enable Vsync ingame. And NEVER EVER, alt tab out of the game (or run it on windowed mode), it will just deactivate the Vsync fu…

• Albion causes overheat

Demiurgo - - Bugs

Quote from Razah: “As the title says! I know I don't ave a fast machine, but I can play games on it. And one of the reasons I wanted to give AO a shot was it's low system requirements! Come on, a tablet can run it.. My laptops system specs are as follows: Nvidia GeForce 630m i3-380m processor 6gb of ram Windows 7 I can play the game for 10-20 minutes until my pc overheats and shuts down. I don't know what is the cause of this. I have reduced graphics options to the minimum and disabled shadows. …