Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

• Apple ARM client

Dalton - - iOS Test Forum

I have the new M1 MBA (8gb) and game runs amazing. Sorry I never updated. Settings: Max resolution Medium models No shadows (personal choice) Medium animations All spell effects. 60fps 90% of the time. 30-40 in cities. In a open world event with 50+ people still getting near 60fps. Make sure to have V-sync on to improve smoothness. MBA only gets a tad warm after a couple hours. Overall the new M1 macs run this game near performance of my older GTX 1060m laptop.

• Servers laggs

Dalton - - General Questions & Discussions

If you are having an issues with the servers also do post where in The world you are. Because in US East I have had no issues with the servers in days.

• I believe having at least 1 other map or a capture the flag type game mode would drastically increase the amount of people who would do arenas. Heck even different weather seasons or arenas that match different city themes would be nice just placed over the already 1 map.

• One more ios player

They can not “fix” it. It is a rule in place by Apple for apps using TestFlight. 10K tester limit. Basically have to wait for people to leave or be purged for not installing the app.

• Have you guys on Android done a ram/cache cleaning prior to launching the game to see if load times improve. I have a feeling something is eating up your ram or causing the storage to be accessed a lot while your trying to play. Albion load times are very much connected to your hard rice speed and also appears to have to do with your ping.

• It is not a one time use. I’ve reused mine many times and recently sold it as I do t really have a use for it. When you demolish the house the anchor is there with the recovered resources.

• Go into settings and turn on Ally damage but the indicator for yourself will only appear before you cast the spell which you can set up in mouse control options. Having it cast on button release will give you a good indication of where the spell will be hitting.

• Also added more colors would be great. Currently on my priest build nearly every single spell is the exact same color and all loom the same. It took them years to make it so you did have two spells with same icon in the quarter staff. I really don’t understand the reason for not having more diversity. I’ve in the past created things like steam achievements for a game and we could bust out 20 in a day without much effort. They could just have some guy do like 5 quick sketches since the icon image…

• One more ios player

There can only be 10,000 at a time per the TestFlight rules. They can no simply just add spots. It will be launching this year on iOS.

• Steam Access

Dalton - - General Questions & Discussions

No, both still separate accounts.

• They are always looking for volunteers to help in the wiki. Those that apply and get accepted to the like senior wiki volunteer team get 10K gold a month and premium for doing at least 8 hours of work a month on it. trello.com/b/4X0zUFEa/albion-online-official-wiki-project soundcloud.com/albiontv/albion…e-wiki-master-dec-13-2020

• On my iPhone or iPad I can easily do Expeditions, sooo dungeons, corrupted and all the gathering I want. Absolutely steady 60fps and never an issue. This has been my experience for past few years.

• Improvement for Mobile Device

Dalton - - Mobile Version

There is already about 2-3 threads directly under yours on the same topic and a pinned post about suggestions. If you are having issues you need to provide way more information to help find a fix. What device, location, ping, fps in game during these issues.

• Then your hardware is just way underpowered for the game. If you don't wanna try and troubleshoot anything, buy a new device I guess.

• What is your in game ping, see if it is a connection issue or a hardware one.

• My bad I gave wrong command. Try /ping or /FPS to show those numbers by your map. Compare your ping when in a swamp zone vs non swamp. Let me know what your average ping is when anywhere in game too. Thank you.

• Lost access to iOS Testflight

You will have to reapply - sorry!

• What are your pings in game? Use /showfps for example in my 12 Mini with 16ms for ping. I load any map in under 5 seconds.

• Xiaomi note 9

Dalton - - Google Play Beta

Type /showfps in game and look by the map.

• On the Waitinglist since 2018

Hopefully it comes out in Q1 2021. I really don’t expect it to be to long. The iOS client runs flawlessly and the patcher updates quickly. Really see no reason behind the delay. And with the recent buyout they are gearing up for the big “mobile ads on everything” push. So we should see.