Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

• Thank you for the suggestions. While there are currently no major changes planned to the arena system we are still collecting this feedback and will keep improving arena to keep it enjoyable. - Hellements

• Thank you everyone for the valuable feedback. Devs are aware and will continue to monitor the effects as a whole. See below for the reasoning behind the recent changes: Quote from Korn: “Hey there, regarding the changes to the respec cost and black market silver generation: the goal here is to keep silver inflation in check. We want to keep the in-game gold/silver price low as this is important for players who get their premium through gameplay. Back in October 2019, when the in-game gold price …

• Thanks for the feedback. Please also note the following: - Using Auto Respec to convert excess fame gained into fame credits is optional. At any point in time if you feel like you can't afford it anymore you can deactivate the feature. - We significantly lowered the satchel of insight conversion rate and increased the fame gain as a compensation. This makes leveling up non-maxed gear a lot quicker and cheaper than before. Keep in mind that we have to keep silver inflation in check to make sure t…

• Quote from Leyvi: “Tested it. The description of the bleed is wrong. There is no healing reduced by 20%. Only once there are 3 stacks, then as in the description of the skill, the healing reduction is applied. So no heal reduction on the bleed it self on any of the 3 stages. Conclusion: Remove the "And is healing is reduced by 20%" on the DOT description on the enemy. ” Thanks for testing this. We're gonna have a look at it. - Hellements

• Quote from gRocc0: “I have had enough daily key points that unlocked The Husky from Yuletide Challenge - December 2020, just grinded enough for premium and bought monthly, though I cannot claim The Husky from the drop down menu, any ideas? ” Hey there. As far as I know you needed to have premium activated when you unlocked the chests and mounts during december. Purchasing premium at a later point should only allow you to claim rewards from the current month. - Hellements

• Hey there. You will have to take into account the amount of items you need in order craft 1 of the finished product, then multiply it with how many items you want to craft in total. After that you substract the resource return rate from 1 (1-0,539 in this example) and multiply it with the sum of the first part. In the end you can add the amount of items you need for the crafting process one more time in order to indicate that you need a catalyst, else you are likely ending up with 299 blocks ins…

• Hey there. Check if the house is currently being upgraded. You will need to either finish the upgrade or cancel it. After that you can demolish the house as usual. - Hellements

• Hey there. First thing to note is that there are no set bonuses for wearing full assassin gear or similar. For the playstyle you've explained there would be many options. For headpiece you could go with a cowl of purity or a mage cowl for additional damage or a more utility approach if you stay with assassin hood. For the chest assassin jacket is a good starter if you learn to play around it. For your boots you could try out the hellion shoes. In general a lot of players enjoy testing out new ge…

• Outside Chest

Hellements - - Beginner's Questions

Hey there. Besides the army crate there are different recruiter furniture items that can be placed for storage outside. You can search for "Recruiter" and you will find a lot of those, for example the companian crate. There are also Present Boxes and the Egg-shaped chest that have limited slots and a small carryweight limit. - Hellements

• Hey there. If you set up a station personally you will need to keep track of the following: Food for the station, so it can operate. It's likely the food that is missing. Crafting capacity, this regenerates over time. - Hellements

• Hey there. Albion is playable on every Windows, Mac, or Linux system, as well as on mobile with Android (Beta) or iOS (Beta). Every character plays on the same server and can interact with players from any device. - Hellements

• Hey there. These chests have a channel, everyone who finishes channeling the chest will have access to the loot. Usually if there is a group it is just one guy opening it with the remaining group members proecting him. If the loot isn't "splittable" players usually let 1 guy sell all the loot who then splits the silver among the other players. As I said there is a channel to get the loot, the channel is also quite long so it's not that easy to ninja loot. Yellow zone hourly chests contain at lea…

• Journals disappearing

Hellements - - Bugs

Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “?? I'm confused. I can only reuse journals for a week? Or do you mean journals not picked up from laborers, will disappear in a week? ” He is likely refering to Journals that haven't been picked up for a week.

• Quote from Professor_Chad: “As a new player who has also played EVE extensively I can comment on this. AO is actually pretty similar to EVE in terms of community, however, it is a smaller world. I think there is about 4,000-5,000 players logged on at a given time (any way to find this out?) which compares to about 25,000 for EVE. Players tend to be doing very different things depending on their goals and where they are in the game. So, for example, if you join a small guild of newer players you …

• Quote from Professor_Chad: “Ok, I see that "Armor" meaning the chest piece has both an armor and resistance stat on it and it is superior for plate than the other materials. But what about helms and boots. I see no armor or magical resist for either of these two items. Does that mean the spells are the sole differentiator? So, as a healer should I go around looking at plate footwear and start using it if the spell seems good? ” Hey there. There are special passives that are unique to plate/leath…

• Labourd happiness

Quote from stoch: “What do you have to do to get t5 labours to full happiness? I put 3 t5 beds and 1 t5 table and 8 general trophies but only get 520 happiness? The trophies are t2, t3, t4, t5 ” Hey there. To get maximum happiness (150%) from T5 books you would need to upgrade the house to T6 as well as adding the furniture of that tier and level the laborers to T6. Otherwise as Gabumon already said, crafting laborers only benefit from general trophies and therefore don't reach 150% without havi…

• Journals disappearing

Hellements - - Bugs

Moved this to the bug section. Did those items disappear without any action or did you not receive back items after giving the book to a laborer? - Hellements

• Hey there. 1) Profit! More precisely gathering laborers will bring you back raw resources and crafting laborers would bring you refined resources, but way less than the gathering ones. 2) I'd recommend using as many gathering laborers as you can supply by yourself. Buying the books can be expensive at times when you are not able to get the full 150% happiness. 3) If you craft, you should certainly at least fill the books to sell them. Crafting laborers yield less resources compared to gatherers …

• Quote from Coldfridge: “I've been using Nox as an emulator so that I can use my controller to play albion. You know why? even though my pc can handle ultra settings. I pick the emulator's almost potato graphics when playing it? It's because I hurt my pointing finger playing this hours on end. So I resort to playing it in Nox so that I can use a Controller. Am I the only one hurting my pointing finger playing this in pc? Even Genshin Impact has a controller options and it's a new game. You devs e…

• Fishing Nodes

Hey there. If you fish in a node you have a chance to get additional seaweed, therefore it's best to switch your location once the node is consumed. - Hellements