Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Hello, 1) Incomplete (personally speaking). This is my experience of gathering so far. I am T8 harvester that grinds T4 fiber (hemp). 2) I started playing the game after the Queen patch. 3) Thetford 4) Dewleaf Fen 5) T8 harvester gear with T8 avalonian sickle. They provide me with 90% bonus gathering yield. When combined with the 50% I get passively from the destiny board and 15% from pork pie, I have 155% bonus gathering yield. Thanks to that and the speed with which I …

• Quote from Devinos: “GATHERING SUCKS. I won't even bother with the inquiries. I have been playing for a month, 2 days away from T8... I can't gather without dying as I get close to teleport zone by gankers that are one zone away from teleporter.... This wastes my time, not even worth it if I survive. Separate gathering from PvP!!!!!!!! Do NOT make all tiers available in main land and X.1/X.2/X.3 in outlands. That would be worse. Make gathering.... a gatherer's activity, and PvP.... a PvP activit…

• Cultist Robe

Neef - - Bugs

Nvm 7.5% x 10 = 75% but gettting hit reduces the amount healed. Not sure if mobs count on this part but I know players hitting you reduces the ticks.

• Not everyone has access to hideouts with chests that have super huge tabs and you can make more than 1, Really depending on how much you want to spend I believe you can buy as many as you want as long as you have the money, Why only 1 small tab for the outlands bank? Atleast give us the huge tab like the guild bank chests and hideout tab banks. Otherwise atleast give us 2 tabs, 1 Just isn't much room at all and for people that don't have hideout access this can be very important. I also think re…

• Not everyone has access to hideouts with chests that have super huge tabs and you can make more than 1, Really depending on how much you want to spend I believe you can buy as many as you want as long as you have the money, Why only 1 small tab for the outlands bank? Atleast give us the huge tab like the guild bank chests and hideout tab banks. Otherwise atleast give us 2 tabs, 1 Just isn't much room at all and for people that don't have hideout access this can be very important. I also think re…

• Instead of moving items and losing great spots to bank items for some players wouldn't it be much better to simply replace the siege camps with the new banks, Why remove them at all? The more storage people have in the open world the more it keeps the hideout need down. If there are more banks then we may not see 1000 hideouts for each guild. I think you should very much consider replacing them and keeping a bank in the current siege camp zones just with the new look to fit the no more launching…

• crazyrecoverycosts.png Click here to view it in large mode The price for recovering mats and books from hideout lost is just insane who would ever pay 276m for 23.5m worth of items it just doesn't make sense. Then the books are counted as mats or something and cost insane prices also 4.52m worth of items and you have to pay 119m to recovery it. You might as well trash theses items because I would never recovery them I would lose 500% or more of my money and that's not even the worst ones I have.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Hallowfall is an issue? Fine, nerv it.. Nerv the E, but leave holy allone.. ” its not just the hallowfall that is OP also, But there is another build without hallowfall that uses Q heal and the mage cowl for dmg with the knockback W. So they can just slowly beat you down and there is nothing you can do.

• Quote from grul: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from grul: “I don't think it is a problem. If it is, killing the player could also empty out the dungeon of mobs and chest. If it is easier to implement, it seems also ok for me if the corpse end up teleported into the invader dungeon with him. My point is only to adress the frustration generated by situations when you win but ending out without reward. ” Just increase the time before you get the boot. What is it 20 seconds? 30 to 35 seconds should be mo…

• New Avalonian Fish bugs

Neef - - Bugs

Was just about to report this.

• Quote from grul: “I don't think it is a problem. If it is, killing the player could also empty out the dungeon of mobs and chest. If it is easier to implement, it seems also ok for me if the corpse end up teleported into the invader dungeon with him. My point is only to adress the frustration generated by situations when you win but ending out without reward. ” Just increase the time before you get the boot. What is it 20 seconds? 30 to 35 seconds should be more than plenty

• Another thing that sucks is when you kill someone and his dot or something kills you after you already killed them. Once there dead you should regen right away much faster or atleast shield for a second. Stupid both people lose their set. The winner does get the points but still its kinda bullshit.

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from Loholt: “Yes, there are reasons, like different time zones for different countries to have a chance of owning and fighting over territory, making it difficult for a single guild to hold a lot of territories in the same place with different timezones (so it'd be very time consuming to attend every single defense), or even forcing alliances in order to be able to defend them. Just because you have a time prefere…

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from Loholt: “Yes, there are reasons, like different time zones for different countries to have a chance of owning and fighting over territory, making it difficult for a single guild to hold a lot of territories in the same place with different timezones (so it'd be very time consuming to attend every single defense), or even forcing alliances in order to be able to defend them. Just because you have a time preference in your play session doesn't mean everyone …

• Quote from Slynk: “Cant login to game only website. Game says incorrect account or password, its been a good bit since i played and i cant remember what my toons names are to try the reset on the game login ” Its not the player name but the email to the account.

• Do you need to be in the ava road tier level to get the higher tier fish, Like t5 road to get only t5 and below or can i get t7 too? or can i only get the new fish from t7 and t8 roads? I know at some point it was 2 or 3 level highers but I guess thats now just for royals. But what about the roads, Can i fish in a t6 zone and get the t7 new fish? Does it have to be a t7 or t8 ava road to get the higher level ones?

• 1. Moveable UI options other than group. Topics about this can be found under posts I made with more detail. 2. More Open world Objectives, Add new types of castles maybe bigger ones, with mounted weapons, It can be held 3 times a week and give great season points and good loot. Limited to number in the blackzone. Depends how crowded you want them, If you only add 3 than it will be a fuck fest. if you add in 6 maybe not so bad. 1 or 2 each timezone maybe. 3. More Open World Locations that matter…

• Please make the UI Items moveable please. At least for start. Health/Mana bar | Target Health/Mana Bar. Allow the buff section to be broken off and move also or locked back together. Same for target buffs allow us to move around their buff icon also allow us to reclip it back to their health/mana bar. One last thing for at least now allow us to move our ability bar. Not just two options allow us to move it like the group party box, same for the other things above. There is much more that the UI …

• Should be at least allowed to level to t3 or t4. Otherwise totally pointless, Innless you got lucky and happen to get last hit on a person already being killed theres nothing a broken naked dude can do. Allow leveling to t3 or t4 should be t4 atleast and allow to craft your own gear then maybe people willl give it a shot.

• While the board sword does have more dmg the battle axe E has life steal, Just because adding in life steal doesn't mean that the board is auto better, The battle axe E still has its life steal PLUS more now with this food.... But my main point is battle axe was shit before this food and comparing it to a weapon like broad that has been a lot bettter for a long time is stupid. Its like saying hey guys this weapon SUCKS but this one is good and after this new food GUESS WHAT it will still suck we…