Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• Quote from KouTran: “Why don't you stop selling 'Premium' packs in silver and only allow gold purchases. If this happens, the users exchanging silver will not reduce your revenue. In order for the publisher not to reduce the revenue, why not limit some increments of the account without the 'Premium' plan. For example, no transactions, no display of the number of gankers on the map, purchase of goods in the market, there is an extra charge, etc. ” Premium can only be bought with gold The silver o…

• Missing zone connection

Disregard - - Bugs Testserver

Based on the map previously distributed, there is a connection between Sunstrand Shoal and Southgrove Thicket that is missing on this new map. This makes the previously 1 map jump between Sunstrand Shoal and Stonemouth Southbluff now an 8 map journey, completely making it impossible for anyone to live in lymhurst and base their guild out of Southbluff. If this is not a mistake, maybe consider a connection between sunstrand delta and whitecliff expanse?

• haha bro ur so mad man lol! @Creen

• Soooo uhhhh... what’s happening to faction transport runs? Those dead now? @Korn

• Quote from EnErgEstER: “Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Disregard: “why is level 6 still 17:30 UTC? Needs to be 18, a crystal at 1700 IP takes a bit longer to prep for. ” Yeah, good point. We will move it to 18 UTC. You are right it was pretty cloe to the Level 5 timer. ” Im assuming they wernt on 18 because thats one of the more important zvz timers. For castle and hideouts/terris. That way you didnt have to choose between content. With this you would have to choose instead of being able to do…

• Good change moving the lvl 4 back a half hour! 12 probably kills off most of the people who would log on to play all 3 timers, maybe that’s a positive in some ways tho. Not moving the 5v5 league to 19utc is a huge mistake, I didn’t even get a survey having played almost daily all month. We need to talk about player rewards for these crystals. They have still not been announced and since all end-game 20v20 has been removed, players need a reason to play 20s. Season points ain’t it when they are c…

• Quote from Retroman: “Hey everyone, here are some further adjustments: Castle Outposts Changing Castle Outpost schedules to fully overlap with castles, to put more pressure on big forces to split up to secure multiple objectives. - Season Points score now every 3 hours: - 0 UTC, 3 UTC, 6 UTC, 9 UTC, 12 UTC, 15 UTC, 18 UTC, 21 UTC - An inner ring castle outpost will score 48 season points every 3 hours. - The chest spawns in a 6 hour interval - 0 UTC, 6 UTC, 12 UTC, 18 UTC 20v20 Crystal League Sc…

• Quote from Retroman: “Hey, here are some more adjustments: 20v20 Crystal League Item Power Cap * Level 1 * 900 (hard-capped) * Non-Lethal * Level 2 * 900 -> 1,100 * Full Loot * Level 3 * 1,100 -> 1,300 * Full Loot * Level 4 * 1,300 -> 1,500 * Full Loot * Level 5 * 1,500 -> 1,600 * Full Loot * Level 6 * 1,700 * Full Loot Daily Limits * Matches available * Season Point Limit (5v5) * Season Point Limit (20v20) * up to level 2 * 500 -> 600 * 500 -> 1,000 * up to level 3 * 500 -> 600 * 2,000 -> 4,000…

• 20v20 will be dead on arrival unless you make the following changes: - Lvl 1 20v20 daily, people need practice beyond scrims that are cancer to set up - Individual player rewards need to go way up. Nobody is winning a season off 5v5/20v20 alone anymore, mercing died with point caps, we need to actually get something out of these. - Timers need to not be all at the exact same time. There needs to be a lvl 2-3-4 gauntlet and 2-3 on weekends where there isn't a lvl 4. Stagger them by a half hour or…

• Not allowing teams in because they had 1 sub on level 8 is bullshit, they won lvl 8 twice with 4/5 people, just let them in, the 6 players have a combined 10 tokens, should be enough...

• Gathering was removed with the queen update. 90% of materials entering the game are transmuted.

• Quote from Cessari: “I will once again restate what I have said earlier in this post. With the ability to skip multiple cluster queued zones Logistics in the Outlands, and by extension power projection will become extremely easy with n+1. Confused? read my post on page 1 I forgot to quote it here. ” No alliance in the game can queue more than 2-3 zones, what you are talking about is possible theory but not practical

• Quote from Kopetcam: “Why you cant make City fights 60v60 or 40v40 , it will be good risk vs reward and almost impossible to snowball. You cant just remove that part of the game. Listen to veterans and relevant players. ” that scale becomes more about listening to someone telling you to press E compared to good individual plays. 20v20 is an amazing middleground where both teamwork and individual skill are rewarded. City fights are by far the most fun content in this game.

• Obvious bias since I am a member of the nearly undefeated elevate city team, but heres my 2 cents: 16UTC and saturdays only is yikes. I already have to sit here and do crystals at 13, reset day at 18, crystals at 20, reset day at 1, crystals at 2 and I wanna kms doing that shit, now we are adding a 4 city fight gauntlet to that? why not have higher level cities mainly on Sunday? Were cities OP? YES, were they too elitist and dominated by one team? YES. Do they have to be removed? No. The elitist…

• S9 Statue still bugged

Disregard - - Bugs

Ok good one its been like 2 months the jokes getting old, Elevate statue inside the realmgate still shows BA plaque when you click it to read the poem and stuff. Reported so many times by so many people lol

• Hey, about 2 months ago, I made a post about how cities were skipping one day a month. I also PM'ed Korn, who eventually responded essentially saying that the system accounts for this skipped day, meaning the city output is a bit higher. Now that the bid values are visible, I ran the math on Lymhurst just now and found out this is not true. Lymhurst plots totaled 19.15b in bid value this month, 10% of that divided over 27 days should be almost exactly 71m, but the city output is 68.422m, which i…

• Haven't heard of any issues for the last week or two

• Tunnels

Disregard - - Bugs

hello?