Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Why close it off after a day? There's no way you got a representative sample size of data in that amount of time given the size of this game's community. More data = less sampling errors, you will have a better chance of finding out what the common variables are..

• Server working well for me so far, in fact better than it has been the last week or so. But please, focus on migrating to the new host. Having this happen every few days or so is going to kill this game and I don't want to see that happen.

• [June 21st] Server Issues

Sir_Caelius - - News Archives

Quote from James_Lawson: “Guys dont stres go to real life for a week.... per week doSs Attack to server.. give us a fame boost again... why get upset when it's summer and it's so beautiful outside... find a woman or a man or a no gender person... it is widespread in English speaking countries... and it is modern: D do not blame for the loss of developers they cannot consider the mistakes of their leadership they are just obese people like us: D Europeans should go to sleep to sleep well ... and …

Quote from Eclipsus: “What's with all the whining? This isn't the devs' fault.... blame the idiots who think it's funny to ddos. I get that it sucks, but come on.... You have nothing else you can be doing while you wait? They're working on it, and unlike other game devs, they are keeping us posted.... What more could you possibly want from them? Should they go out and shoot all ddosers to make sure this never happens? Bunch of ungrateful people. ” Is isn't the dev's fault? Maybe not directly, bu…

The performance has been so bad so consistently that this is getting to almost fraudulent levels (much as I hate to say the dreaded "F" word), we downright cannot play the game we pay for, for extended periods of time. The game's been unplayable for me for days for the second time in a month.. Guys, what is going on? I've played online games, mostly indie, for 15 years and have never seen something like this. I really love this game, it's exactly what I wanted, but if this continues to be a prob…