Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Good afternoon everyone, and Sandbox Team if your reading this. I've been a member of this community since August of 2016, I have spent a couple thousand dollars on this game and have experienced over 12 wipes and an official launch. I wanted to get feed back and suggestions or changes to an idea that I think Sandbox should take a long look at. I know that Albion prides itself on one server across multiple platforms, and in some ways it's a selling point for the game. However anyone that has pla…

• Is there an update on this?

• Warsong Battalion, based in Caerlon, is now recruiting! We are a brand new guild accepting new and old players that are looking to make a come back or a just setting out on the Albion journey. We are currently filling the leadership postions and forming Hellgate and Future GvG teams, all roles needed. The guild will be focused on all aspects of the game including Crafting, Gathering, Open World Ganks, ZvZ Fights, PvE Dungeons and Fame Grind and Mage Raids. For more information please feel free t…

• Are the new hellgates on the test server yet?

• Dual Dagger Rework

Bunk - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Good afternoon Albion community, I would like to suggest that the devs take another look at the dual daggers and recent change made to slit throat, changing it to 60/40 damage over time. The demands and statements from the community to change this to its current state came from a time that there where no gathering gear to escape open world combat and the lack of more improved balancing which I think has finally been found. The argument that I would make is that this ability was the staple of the…

• Dagger Rework

Bunk - - Feedback Testserver

Good afternoon Albion community, I would like to suggest that the devs take another look at the dual daggers and recent change made to slit throat, changing it to 60/40 damage over time. The demands and statements from the community to change this to its current state came from a time that there where no gathering gear to escape open world combat and the lack of more improved balancing which I think has finally been found. The argument that I would make is that this ability was the staple of the…

• thanks looking forward to a push up there!

• Open recruitment still going on!

• New player looking for guild

Bunk - - Guild Recruitment

Join Forged In Fire, we are accepting new recruits at this time. We are based out of Honister Pass. We use discord. Please Whisper Barnabas or xdannnyx for invite.

• Looking for a Guild

Hello, you are more then welcome to join Forged in Fire, please contact Barnabas or xdannnyx for more info

• Forged in Fire is recruiting! We have 70+ members, 18 guild territories and usually fight 2-4 gvgs daily. Discord is a requirement, and we ask they you participate as much as possible and interact with the community we have here in Forged in Fire. If you would like a guild invite or would like to speak to an officer please whisper SinisterStrike Silentstalker Barnabas Andycapp or xdannnyx.

• this game isn't broken sir. The great thing about Albion Online is that there is always something to do. The content might not always be new but the grind is always there, and if you play in the Red/black zone you always have the thrill of potential battle with other players. I feel that you feel this game is dead because of the players you surround yourself with. Come to Forged in Fire`s discord and you will see this game is very much ALIVE. Through community and working together we always have…

• Forged in Fire is now looking for more members, both old and new to help fill the roles needed. We are currently searching for people interested in royal isle guild Vs guild. Forged in Fire is new guild but can offer a 5/6 guild island with tier 6+ buildings of every kind that Albion offers. The Forged in Fire guild island is located in Honister Pass on the Kings Isle where we control 15 territories. So if you consider yourself a highly motivated and active Albion player who uses discord please …

• New Video - The Demon Prince

Bunk - - News & Announcements

#AlbionHype...... Can't Wait!

• Not Recruiting

I have applied. Killzone here!

• Client Download

Bunk - - General Questions & Discussions

Thank you guys very much!!!! 100% helpful

• Client Download

Bunk - - General Questions & Discussions

Does anyone know where to download the client, before launch date so that the players may be ready to go at release of summer alpha?