Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Suggestion for farming

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Qolkkalom: “Because of those clicks farming is profitable Without it, just more people would do farm which mean that less players are gonna buy SO, consider one more time, do YOU all here want less clicks? ” Yeah this is exactly where im coming from, although I suspect its the time commitment that puts more people off, rather than the clicks, hence id be happy with less clicks if the time commitment stayed the same.

• Suggestion for farming

Quote from yaaseth: “faster farming= less clicks ” youre missing the point. Time isnt the problem .. its fine as is.

• Suggestion for farming

Id be up for a one click if it took the same length of time to pick them all up. Farming needs less clicks ... its doesnt need to be faster.

• ZVZ for lonely players?

Youve dismissed Factions but have you tried joining the Faction discord server? That way you can get large scale, well organised battles, with voice comms.

• Quote from krazzer: “How about u do us all a favor and explain your claim or STFU ? ” Haha. Yeah .. pretty much as I thought ... low IQ. You do realise that youre the only person on the forum that needs it explaining to dont you? Youre as thick as a castle wall. I'll indulge your ignorance just this once and educate you .... youre welcome ... A truffle hog is any domestic pig used for locating and extracting the fruit bodies of the fungi known as truffles from temperate forests in Europe and Nor…

• Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Midgard: “We could do with some quality of life updates to make it a bit less of a click-fest also why are pigs the only farm animal not to have the option of producing a resource? Instead of butchering being the only option let them Produce truffles to be used in truffle oil as a cooking enhancement. ” Lol man what kind of product do u want from a pig ? pig eggs ?Truffles is a kind of mushroom, so it belongs in a herb garden if anything. Horses and a billion othe…

• You’re missing an important point. Islands can only be bought if the account has premium. Many players buy premium on an alt account solely for extra islands to farm on. If you allow players to have more farm plots on a single island then less $$ generated to support the game and less profit for SBI. In short, not happening.

• We could do with some quality of life updates to make it a bit less of a click-fest also why are pigs the only farm animal not to have the option of producing a resource? Instead of butchering being the only option let them Produce truffles to be used in truffle oil as a cooking enhancement.

• Speaking in title line?

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Geofors: “You're correct. I want to use a command like /say, but it doesn't seem to work. If I type /say it just toggles me off or on a mount as the A is typed and no text is forthcoming on the screen. Is there some needed key combination to get into a command mode? ” No, you just ned to ensure that the cursor is in the chat box bottom left. you dont even need the full command ... /s will do, followed by space. This will toggle the say command on. After that type youre message and hit…

• Speaking in title line?

Quote from Hellements: “1. Click on your name in top-left. 2. Click "Stats". 3. Click on the speech bubble. 4. Profit. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…cb55ef371043c32411a57f92e ” I dont think that was what he was asking .... Geofors ... use the /say command

• Loosing silver

Quote from Trigordor: “Check your guilds tax rate ” A guilds tax rate won’t make you lose silver, even at 100%. It’ll just stop you gaining silver.

• Bantha skin for mammoth would be cool

• Bag of Silver

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from The_Support_God: “i realy want to know what is the reason on why they dont or cant implement this change then says that auto clicker for this purpose is bannable if its bannable and you dont want people to have auto clickers for this purpose then just add that function its not like adding this function will cause dupe bugs or something will it? ” Devs are aware. There’s no great mystery as to why it hasn’t been implemented ... Probably just isn’t top of their list of things to do.

• Bag of Silver

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from deenne: “can we use macros or auto clickers to poping silver bags ? ” no you can’t use macros/autoclicker .... that would be a bannable offence

• Quote from ItsX: “Maybe resetting everyone’s specialization at the start of a new season but keeping mastery would even the playing field? Lower overall game rquirements to make Max spec easier to obtain but reset it with each season ” Err .. no thanks. Would destroy the game in short order as players quit. MMO's are perpetual worlds .. resetting of skills doesnt fit at all.

• Quote from Lightsoul: “Full gambling, all in every round. ” If youre 'all in' at any point at all, then youre doing it very wrong. Only gamble what you can afford to lose.

• Chest Storage

Unlikely, as we already have this for static chests such as bank chests and guild chests etc. If it was available for placeable chests for free then the silver sink of tabs for bank chests would be lost/reduced. If they charged for placeable chest tabs then you'd lose the silver if the chest needed to be moved. So all in all its not a feasible idea imo.

• Bounty hunting System

Too easy to abuse.

• It works only with the T7 boar, not the faction mount.

• Loosing silver

Probably auto respec .... check the destiny board to see if it’s switched on.