Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• The Wiki Guardian team is super excited to welcome @CigNus to the Wiki team! He's done some great work this past month and we are excited to see what else he can do. T The team still has two openings for Guardians. If you're interested, definitely feel free to reach out! One other fun thing that the Wiki team has worked on is a New Player FAQ. It's a great page for some commonly asked questions by new players. Check out the New Player FAQ here: New Player FAQ

• Albion Online Wiki: Beginner Tips for Creating and Editing Pages - If you are unsure of where to start, we recommend that you think about what you know the most about in Albion and look that up on the Wiki. Does the page exist? If it does exist, is the information correct and is the page laid out well? - You may also want to check out the team Trello board: Albion Online Wiki Trello - Edit Tip: you can find and replace information on a page by selecting "Edit Source" on the Wiki page. Next, look…

• Quote from ArchDraxiel: “Just wanted to know if this post is still available. I am much more willing to help with the page. Although I am not that fully experienced with the entirety of the game. I do have a handful of experience when it comes to online player assistance with other online games. This will be a fresh new start but I am willing to learn and share what I experience on this game. ” Just saw your post and we do still have a spot or two available on the team if you're interested! Feel…

• Quote from Achaikos: “Quote from Bogul: “I think there is still the hidden rule that if you don't pick up laborer returns within 7 days, they disappear. ” If that is indeed the case, then why is there no mention of this in the Albion User Interface? And the Wiki page wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Laborer also doesn't mention this rule. ” Good catch @Achaikos. I have updated the Wiki to indicate that Laborer returns must be picked up within 7 days or they go poof with no way to recover them. Also +5…

• Please join the Wiki Team in congratulating our two newest Wiki Guardians! Welcome to the team @Chriztoph and @Shivlie. We are excited for the contributions you have brought to the team already and what the future holds!

• The Wiki Team is super excited for today's Queen update, especially since it brings with it our favorite feature. Players may now use /wiki in game which will bring you to the official Albion Online Wiki (hooray!) A few pointers: - Typing /wiki in game will bring up the main Wiki page - Players may type /wiki and the name of what they are looking for to go to a specific page - When using /wiki in game for a page search, the page is case-specific. For example: to look up the Adept's Cleric Cowl, …

• The Wiki team is very excited about a new feature we are working on with the Wiki which will enable improved searches and the ability to compare items. The team has started rolling out the new changes to armor pages today and if you're interested in helping the project along, you'll always find the "Easy Page Updates" area here: Albion Online Wiki: Project Tasks. Things to remember when updating these pages: - The easiest way to view stats of the item is to use the Buy Order on the Market Place.…

• We are very excited the team continues to update the Wiki daily! If you've ever wanted to try your hand on the Wiki, this is a great time to be involved. If you're unsure of where to start or have no idea how to create a page, we've added a new section on our project tracker just for you! I would encourage anyone interested to visit Albion Online Wiki Project Tasks and view the "Easy Page Updates" section. From there, select whichever page you'd like to work on and simply fill in the numbers. Ea…

• Completely New

Clementine - - Beginner's Questions

Welcome to Albion! A good place to start is the Tutorial, which is also outlined on the official Wiki here Albion Online Tutorial You will also find a lot of information for new players on the Wiki!

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “I mean... sure... I guess... But still - to me it makes very little sense, having seen what a Hideout can do. An NPC Outpost without any crafting stations and a public (and potentially camped) Marketplace does not stand close with a proper base (Hideout) that has around 25-31 building slots, Farming Merchant, Energy Manipulator, Artifact Forge, Expedition Agent and a Guild Hall! ” Guilds are going to put public hideouts as close to the NPC Outpos…

• Nice video! We have also begun adding information on Hideouts to the official Albion Online Wiki. You can find information here: Hideouts Hideout Construction Kit

• The efforts of the Wiki team have begun on the upcoming Queen update. As our goal is to have all the new changes updated on the Wiki prior to the release of the Queen update, we always welcome help from all players. Even one edit can make a difference! You will find our current focus and progress as always on our Trello project board here: Albion Online Wiki: Project Tracker

• We are making some amazing progress on the Wiki and a special shout out to our current Wiki Guardians: @Luckylook and @MrsLove who always do an amazing job! We are still looking for 1-2 dedicated Wiki Guardians, so if you're interested feel free to jump in and let's see what you can do! Wiki Guardians do at least eight hours monthly on the Wiki and in return receive 10,000 Gold, 30 days' Premium time and access to the Playground server. A few helpful Wiki tips: - Install the free version of Gram…

• Quote from aviir: “I'm very interested, can I dedicate myself to some specific content? although I can help in some other generalities, but normally I have something that I like more, I speak Spanish, but I handle English, I don't know if it's a problem or not ” Hey @aviir sorry for the delay - I was out of the country on vacation. Currently we are working on the Wiki in English. If you're well-versed in English, then you'd be a good fit. We will eventually translate the Wiki to other languages …

• Have you tried contacting Support? They may be able to help troubleshoot.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Can't you just make a new account on Steam without deleting your old one? ” Not if you want to use the same email address.

• You won't be able to do it yourself. However, you can reach out to Support and request they delete it for you (but it's not an instant process).

• albion wont start

Clementine - - Beginner's Questions

You should try contacting Support for assistance. They can be reached directly at support@albiononline.com

• We are super excited about the great progress the team has made in the past month to improve the Wiki. I'd like to extend a huge thanks to our current Wiki Guardians as well as those who contributed any ideas, feedback or edits to the current Wiki efforts. Even one edit helps, so feel free to edit the page if you find anything that isn't correct or complete. Our Wiki Project Trello board has been updated with some new areas of focus: Plate, Leather and Cloth armor sets. You will find the link he…

• You would also find the answer you seek on the Albion Wiki here: Albion Online Wiki: Necromantic Elixir