Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Quote from Midgard: “Maybe they dont consider it broken? ” And therein lies the problem. Just Trash the items then. How much space I wonder is being held up from the 1000's of peoples gear they will never be able to recover. I see now the hideouts were never meant for gatherers to hold their resources.By making it the weight of the item you have made it clear that if you dont move all your resources you lose them all .So many of us live out of these hideouts so banks and banks of resources get a…

• Has nothing to do with managing your shit. Life things happen and you cant always get to things. The system is broken, They want us to use hideouts then put these rediculous prices on recovery. Worst part is they dont even care that its broken cuz its still doing it.

• Its broken as all hell, Heres just one of mine that I cant recover since I cant singlehandedly kill a zerg so I can keep the hideout. Solution is stop using hideouts ,go back to running back and forth to city.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f3102aeb587b1e215be7b8d60

• Recovery is still broken

PipVader - - Bugs

How am I supposed to be able to recovery my items with this type of inflation? All this work is gone. I stopped using Hideouts because this is my 3rd recovery of resources I cant recover due to it not being any where near possible.Ive just about stopped gathering and havent been playing as much because I cant keep resources anywhere without this happening.We have no control over losing a hideout and you want us to use them but u punish us for doing so.Hope u fix this.

• I thought this was getting fixed? I added up my items ,it came to almost 20mill and my recovery fee is a measly 133 million silver. How is this anywhere near correct? I stopped using the hideouts because of this and went back to how I did things b4,out of the city. Theres noway to afford these ridiculous prices inflicted on my already owned items. Plus you move them further from my city portal so its pretty impossible to get them back. This system is completely broken. You give us hope that we c…

• I agree with you on this, since I too misunderstood what was going to happen to my items and I lost 3 tabs full of gear. Not only did it move my items further away from the HO its going to charge me 10 times the amount to get them back. It took me a little while to build up that inventory and I don't make a lot of silver so the amount of silver they want to return it is way out of my reach. Now Ive had to start all over with t4 gear and try and start a new inventory because its not anywhere near…

• I have this same issue since the Queen update. I can run a zvz on Ultra settings one day just fine and the next I cant run across the screen on low settings without sticking.Ive tried a few of the fixes I found on the forums for micro stutters and it helped a little but it's not gone.If it were other games besides Albion I'd think it was my network but it's only Albion so I'm lost.Ive been playing for a year so I'd hate to give up now because I cant fix this.

• Once again no one thinks about the other and huge part of the game,gathering. So now there will be no way to gather effectively, I will be ganked by every single person I see unless I gather with an entire group. This is the wrong move.I dont like being steamrolled by large groups but they are needed,also what happens to all my stuff in the alliance hideouts? I now have to move everything and risk getting ganked again. This is the end of my albion online days I see. Gonna love to see how everyon…

• It would be really nice if the passive didn't trigger an offensive response, ex. pest lizards passive is to help you evade and escape so long as you aren't trying to do either. You cant turn it on or off and when you get jumped it activates and saves you like it should just to make you outlaw and trap you in the zone you are in with no way for escape. Either remove it or let it work how it should by letting me escape. Im not fighting or trying to fight its only a tool to help you escape when nee…

• Nice game you have there!

PipVader - - Rants

Im a gatherer and I really suck at fighting and die often but Im learning. The feeling of accomplishment when I can,every so often, out wit the gankers and get away with my load is fun.It sucks to lose my stuff,and I have raged quit so many times, but what fun would it be without the huge risk? This is by far one of the best sandboxes ive played. You aren't gonna win against a zerg or a group of experienced players but you learn to plan your escapes and carry the right potions and eventually you…

• Thing is you don't have 20 sec to run around when you're running for your life.That should not prevent you from escaping, they block the exit so you cant get through and this I thought was a way to get through that, Guess passive means something else to SBI then it does to me. Am I wrong in thinking a passive ability shouldn't effect your combat status?

• That's the dumbest mechanic ever, I use this because its for evading and escape, so your telling me no its to cause u to have to fight.

• I was on a pest lizard but ive gotten hit before and spewed but this time it caused me to be in combat. If I use the lizards E then yes I get put into combat but Ive never had this happen with the passive and its bullshit that I had to lose a lot of shit to find this out. It shouldn't be a passive if its really an offensive. Its there to help you escape not cause you to die

• Why cant you zone when someone else is attacking you? I understand if Im fighting or I hit you not being able to zone but trying to evade and I get hit so I lose my shit.No one in this game can defeat a zerg by themselves and you should be able to get away if you aren't hitting back

• Are arrows and other flying objects intentionally supposed to fly through walls and other solid objects? I was in a dungeon and saw reds so I ran back behind a wall, now I was really behind this wall, you wouldn't have seen me from the other side, so I start to A out and at the last second an arrow comes through an Inch of stone block wall and hits me.I wasn't at the edge or close to an opening I was hidden very well. This has happened to me multiple times so I know it happens to others as well.…