Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 239.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Why not use specter jacket? More damage boost, bigger damage, longer duration. Fire good! ” Because the damage from cultist robe is higher (50% instead of 30% of specter) and you are at risk of killing yourself, whicle with the cultist robe you actually regaion both energy and heath while being invulnerable to physical damage.

• I dunno if this is so stupid that it's almost brilliant or if it's so brilliant to the point that it's stupid.

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “in solos people use merc jacket, cultist robe used to be expensive so ppl didnt use it as much but essentially you can use w/e gets u through dungeons fast cause youre pretty bad at fighting anyone ” I understand it can be a matter of cost, but I'd be surprised if a T4 Cultist Robe was more expensive than Royal Cowl AND Stalkerr Jacket together.

• I often see the Greataxe paired with the Stalkerr jacket because of its AoE ability, plus the royal cowl for constant energy regeneration. However, the specter jacket only has a 20% bonus to attack, and it does little when facing bosses. How about using Cultist Robe instead? Not only it has a 50% attack bonus, but with Levitate it is a great way to replenish both energy and health during combat and could free the slot for the head that can now be used for example for Mage Cowl for extra single t…

• I hope the devs change the current trend of flagging for each city in a row capturing the outposts and then flagging for a different city to recapture them once again. I know there is barely any lore in this game compared to other mmorpgs but I would appreciate if there was more incentive to truly fight for a city rather than simply switching sides so easily. And caerleon needs some love too!

• So basically no news about what's coming after the 21st Oct which is in a week from now. I was honestly expecting something about the faction warfare changes and royal continent rework...kinda disappointed.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from teopower89: “thanks a lot, especially about the pie! I alway thought it wouldn't affect fishing. Good to know! ” it didn't, until several months ago ” I wasn't updated, thanks boss!

• Quote from Geofors: “Not certain on #1, but I believe they are the same. On #2, it does stop after a while at one location. You start getting seaweed and trash. Seems to vary in timing, but if you see a fish swirl or a single floating one, casting to that generally restarts the catching. On #3, pie does increase yield, as does fishing clothes, level of fishing skill, and level of rod used. ” thanks a lot, especially about the pie! I alway thought it wouldn't affect fishing. Good to know!

• 1) does it make a difference if I fish in RZ or in BZ if they are of the same tier? Do I get more fame/higher yield/higher change to get rare fish by fishing in BZ? 2) is it REALLY true that if i keep fishing in the same spot without moving eventually i will end up fishing mosty seaweed or useless stuff? If yes, how far and how often should i move to "reset" the probability? 3) does pork pie affect the fishing yield? (is fishing considered gathering?) Thanks

• Quote from sh1ny: “You still get the damage. ” Sh*t Thanks

• Skill description says that when I activate the skill, if I receive damage I get the shield for 3 sec My question is: do I get the shield before or after I get damaged? Do I actually need to receive damaged in that 1.5s after activating the skill for the shield to apply or does the shield prevents that damage from being dealt? Thanks

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “they could still scout, outside of the group ” fair enough, but at least things like ping on the map wouldn't be possible, also chat unless they are in the same guild or use outside services

• Quote from yaaseth: “they still ccan be killed by other factions tho ” I encountered a group of flagged players with a scout and I'm quite positive I couldn't attack him, only them.

• I often see faction warfare players in party with non flagged players who act as scouts without any risk. In my opinion this is a similar situation to the one we had before when red players could attack flagged players. I think the game should prevent the formation of party between flagged and non flagged players. It would make sense thematically and it would put a stop to this formation of exploitation.

• Quote from Loholt: “Can't say for everyone, but I think assassin hood paired with regular bow is pretty lackluster. If you're using a t7 omelet and the CDR in your jacket, you're not going to wait for long in order to keep using your E. When your enchanted arrows are over, usually so is your CD. The only problem comes from the possible lack of mana (hence the royal cowl). Depending on the other passives in your armor pieces, the omelet isn't even needed and you can use a t8 stew. Assassin hood i…

• When it comes to avalonian raids, HCE and random dungeon i often see the regular bow paired with royal jacket/hunter jacket and royal cowl (for energy regeneration) and piercing arrows passive on the bow itself. If I wanted to use assassin hood/specter hood for the quicker/instant cooldowns, would the loss of piercing arrows in favor of energetic passive (on the bow, due to not using royal cowl anymore) be compensated by the higher damage/support output of having fast CD? Or is piercing arrows t…

• I read it, and it only mentions city hearts as a reward, hence my question if it also rewards faction points.

• Title says it all! I assume you earn faction points too but i wanna know for sure before accepting one.

• Quote from Idebenn: “Ice Shard is terribly overrated and very inefficient energy-wise, it also doesn't benefit anywhere as much from cast time reductions due to its already fast cast time and pigeonholes you into Royal Cowl. Frost Bolt nets higher single-target DPS while costing less energy and not needing to be aimed. Hoarfrost is very energy-efficient and has a bigger area, while also not requiring to be aimed and benefiting greatly from cast time reductions. It isn't in the tooltip but Ice Sh…

• I keep seeing that frost is always recommended when it comes to random dungeons, whether they are solo or group RD or even HCE. What is the reason why it's preferred over fire? For what I can see fire is all about pure damage and DoT, while frost have a CC component in its slows and freeze. But those kind of CC in pve are not as important as in pvp so I wonder if it's because frost damage is simply higher than fire or if there's another reason.