Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

• Apple ARM client

Dalton - - iOS Test Forum

That is great to hear, I have the 2020 i5 Air and the game runs so dam poor. I mean like sub 1080 and lowest possible getting 15fps in cities and barely hitting 60 outside of it. Been trying to find someone running the client on the M1 through rosette 2. As WoW and Albion are only games I play and I know WoW runs incredible. Now just have to wait for Apple to accept trade-ins of the 2020 and ill order my New Air.

• Apple ARM client

With the M1 Macs now for sale. Has the iOS / Mac team started to port the iOS client to run on the M1 chips? Would not take much time at all, most devs been porting their games from iOS to M1 Macs in a day or two. Thank you.

• AlbionOnline the game made for

They’ve been saying for months now getting mobile done and polished up is key. But it has been playable on iOS and Android for nearly 5 years.

• Keyboard and Mouse support are now available.

• Decreasing fps drops at citys

Dalton - - Mobile Version

Removing shadows should help you. I’ve not see any FPS drop in cities on my phone. Your phone may just not have quite enough power to handle the large amount of players.

• keyboard for android

Does the smart TV run android? Or are you connecting the phone to the TV through a display cable. Please give as Much info about the device you are using.

• It will be changed for release of mobile version. They just haven’t created a patching system for app yet.

• If on a budget the iPhone SE if not, then hey the 12 next month when it comes out. The game runs at 60fps on near max setting on my iPhone 11. With android phones unless getting a higher end one may see some issues with performance in my experience. But it’s all down to what you enjoy using. I can’t speak to ever android phone on how wel they run Albion. But any iPhone made from 2015 to now will run the game really well.

• TestFlight Invitations

Well that’s your own fault lol.

• TestFlight Invitations

Yes, since I've been in the Testflight for the past 4 years. 4 years of people asking to get invites along with the game going free to play means a lot of people. I know personally 10+ from my guild who are in the TestFlight or on the list. Games like EVE Echoes hit their TestFlight cap in a day or two of the beta launch. Also do not need to be a founder, anyone with an Albion Online account can apply. Being how mobile MMOs are massive in South America / Southeast Asia many of them have applied …

• I have not experienced any slow loading times on maps, only the initial login loading time. Your device may not being the game enough resources to run at best performance. Try to ensure other apps are not also running in the background taking up your hard drives write and read space basically. As for skill stuff going away, it’s been a big forever and just happens at random for most people.

• TestFlight Invitations

It is not up to them, Apple has a limit on the number of people that can test an app through TestFlight at one time. So once it’s full, you have to wait for people to leave the program or be taken off due to inactivity after a set amount of time. No need for you to be spamming this.

• The long load times is very dependent on your actual device specs. What is the device you are using. There is a large difference even on PC between a old hardrive and a SSD. My new iPhone 11 loads much quicker then my 6S/7 did.

• A small icon next to the portrait of who you’ve selected would be nice, this would definitely remove the number of clicks to quick view someone’s gear.

• Repeated crash

XLot please let me know what device and iOS version you are using. As I posted on another post. Turn off screentime and background app refresh to see if it effects the crashes.

• Still can’t play on my IPAD

Are you on the most up to date version of iOS. Also just to troubleshoot some stuff. Make sure “ScreenTime” is turned off. And also try with background app refresh turned off. See if that has any positive results, both of those can cause issues with some apps. Always do a hard restart of the iPad after updating the game to ensure any weird cache is gone.

• Help

Download and give it a go.

• suggestion on streets

Dalton - - Feedback & Suggestions

They’ve discussed this many times, believe it was a no. I think due to it funneling players to the roads and making new players easy targets who may stick to the road for the buff. Plus then have to balance it with mount speeds. Cause if your in a pack only those directly on the road have the buff. Then everyone else is left behind. I would enjoy a buff when on the streets in a major city.

• iOS Beta

Updated to 13.6 and then reinstall Albion.

• iOS Beta

Please post which iPhone and iOS version you are using.