Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Maven: “День добрый, уважаемые игроки Альбиона. Подскажите куда/как разрешается вопросы подобного характера: Осуществлял перевозку из Martloc в Caerleon, при переходе в локацию в Mardale чёрный экран так и не прогрузился, т.е. висит чёрный экран и всё. После нескольких попыток зайти в игру, пробиваясь через чёрный экран - я оказался убит. Товара вёз на 20 миллионов серебра. Как быть господа? Случилось это после сегодняшнего патча. Он ли повлиял или серваки на которых расположены локац…

• Пиши в ТП через личный кабинет, или на Email support@albiononline.com, но сомневаюсь, что это их вина.

• No stairs to the hideout

GeroinEX - - Bugs

Quote from Doowie: “Ah I'm sorry @GeroinEX. I completely misread that message. Does it always happened when your have to build a new hideout, even if it's in a different location for example? ” No, this problem appeared after one of the updates. At that time, hideout was already there. And for some reason it is this hideout, in others everything is normal.

GeroinEX - - Bugs

Quote from Doowie: “As mentioned @GeroinEX try running the repair feature through the Albion Online Launcher or making sure you're running the latest drivers for your GFX card. ” So you are saying that the problem is local, and it is exactly what I have. But I wrote above that other players see this as well. And Yes I did what you said

GeroinEX - - Bugs

Quote from Doowie: “Is this visual bug also something that your other guild mates see as well? If it’s only you, you can go ahead and run the repair tool within the Albion Online launcher to try and fix it. ” I'm not the only one who sees this

GeroinEX - - Bugs

youtu.be/LvUyFyFz1g0

• Video with bug playback youtube.com/watch?v=xbRbMyHgw3c&feature=youtu.be

• @Cathair Will the function of calculating the profit of crafting be implemented? As this website I just want everything to be in one place.)

• Я не знаю это только у меня или же у всех, но данная иконка очень темная и практически невозможно увидеть когда закончится действие скила. Это все как предложение но может быть добавить альтернативу отображения в виде времени? Или же сами иконки сделать светлее. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8dafb0f967e1930e7aa24dfd3