Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 548.

• In the 505 one, your character looks like she is related to the Earth Mother. Damn @ that Reddit thread, what is wrong with peeps?

• Fix the game for muted players

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Welp, this thread was fun for a little while, now is becoming much like the Global Chat Triggering that caused the very mutes we are talking about. I will be leaving now. Good morrow.

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Quote from based2: “I just bought one month premium and 1000 gold. I got muted for 2 days for using the "f-slur". Mean while there's a girl spamming english chat with her twitch stream. You can say basically anything you want in chat. You can scam and lie. One thing you can't use is a word that 90 percent of people say to each other in games. Especially pvp games. I've been playing mmos for 10 years now and I've never been muted from ALL chats without warning. I've only been playing for a couple…

• Boot Kisser

Blenfjorn - - Video and Media Forum

You might say Non-Faction PvP in the Yellow Zone is a waste, and you would normally be right. But if you try hard enough, you can find some good content using Yellow Zone mechanics. Here is such a story. We dove this Yellow Zone Group Dungeon and forced all but one person to leave. The remaining guy was left with two options. Be knocked down over and over, or kiss boots and be set free. After a few unsuccessful escapes, and a few knock downs..... did our victim give in? Watch and see. Also, just…

• Quote from Mishirene: “Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my stuff. And I _KNEW_ I recognized you from somewhere when I ran into you in the open world! ” Yup, that was me! Running around red in Eldon Hill. Then we saw each other and I said "look, its the artist". hehe

• Good point lol.... But the larger woman isn't helping either. Perhaps it's child labor?

• Quote from Draedark: “Firepit in water. ” Correct!

• Quote from Draedark: “What I have started to do when someone is being frustrating is invoke the tank rule: You pull it, you tank it. ” A fair rule indeed.

• Quote from GrandMaster99: “Also be careful taking an ox outside of the safe zones (Blue/Yellow). Gankers love to target someone on an ox because they are to slow to escape. ” And speaking of that, watch my video, linked in the forum thread below, on a trick to avoid portal gankers using a basic in game mechanic that makes you invulnerable to them. Portal Gank Prevention (this 52 second video may save your stash)

• Quote from Heiggu: “How do i use an oxen correctly? I just bought an oxen because I see many people riding on it. I hoped that i could store items on it, is that not how it works? The only thing i can do is ride it. Is it supposed to be like that? ” It's not like Ultima Online where you can put stuff inside your pack animal. Just lets you carry more as Sharky said. Also Oxen is plural. You bought an ox. If you bought oxen, it would be more than one ox.

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Quote from Tschloerin: “yes, as dumb as it sound you have to train your customers (english version of this does not quite get the point I belive. "Train" is meant in a way how you train/raise your children as a parent) cause customers are dumb and dont know how your company works or what they as a customer really want. This is a perfect example for @Frogs behaviour. He could try to understand that nobody wants to read offensive stuff when playing video games in your free time and just stay out o…

• @TheCatLyfe Try Hardcore Expeditions. The people on the HCE Discord are always in need of a good healer! discord.gg/DuXN9WD

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Quote from Frog: “ And I would compare being muted for 180 years to a parental tactic of being grounded for the rest of your life. ” Exactly! How many parents have said "You're grounded for the rest of your life"? Most of them! How many have actually grounded them for that long? None of them. Say you're sorry dude, what do you have to lose?

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “I would compare it to a parental tactic that is quite popular ” So treat your customers like children. Brilliant. ” Yes, the ones who act like children, why not treat them as such?

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “The fact you weren't banned means they probably just want to hear you say you won't do it anymore ” What in gods name make you think that? It wouldnt be much of a system if a permaban was only up until you say sorry. Completely unworkable and undermines the moderators totally. ” I would compare it to a parental tactic that is quite popular. If you did something wrong, you can't watch TV or play your Xbox until you say sorry. If you refuse to say sorry,…

Blenfjorn - - Rants

Honestly, as pointed out by others, the Devs and Admins here are pretty forgiving for the most part. If you simply say "Sorry, it won't happen again" I bet the will unmute you. I get your trying to be a voice for the voiceless (in an actual literal sense, since you are speaking for the muted), but you're going about it the wrong way. Being a champion of people who spoke offensively to others is not as admirable as you may think. Let the other people who were muted do what they need to do to get …

• Quote from rudy310687: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Kicked for Greataxe in Hardcore Expedition? Definitely. ” why do you say definitely?? some random guy in English channel said same thing, this there any issue with greataxe? explain this to me .... i'm not about to change weapons because someone else don't like it, if that's the case it looks like i'm gonna piss off a lot of people going forward then. i want to know ahead of time so i know what to expect ... it goes back to what i said in beginning …

• Quote from Olysja: “nha i think they were just afk inside the doung and they got kicked out after despawned. ” Maybe, but for it to just have started happening in the last few days this often, just doesn't seem like that's it.

• I'm almost positive it is a bot. Here is another one. While there isn't a Dungeon in this one, that is a spot where they spawn. The person appeared there and had bubble (which means they timed out or A'd out of the Dungeon they were in) then did nothing as I stood next to them red for a minute. Could it be they A'd out and went AFK as they were porting? Sure. If it was an isolated incident, I would think nothing of it. But the fact that these AFKers near Dungeons is happening a lot (and it is no…

Blenfjorn - - Rants

I doubt there is a mechanic to allow you to whisper only friends. If you are able to whisper people as a whole, you will probably whisper non-friended people the same insults that got you muted to begin with. I semi-agree you should be able to talk in guild and alliance chat if you weren't banned. If you are offensive in guild or alliance chat, they can just kick you.