Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 283.

• It almost looks like several users commenting failed to read that this new limit to full loot it for SAFE ZONES ONLY. Allowing full loot in safe zones might be consistent with the full loot in pvp zones, but it's lame since it doesn't allow the robbed ones to retaliate, or even the looters to contend for spoils. It just promotes crap behaviors like following other players waiting for them to die against mobs. If this feature had applied to the whole world I would have gone mad myself, but as it …

• Everyone is clearly quite bored on these forums. But anyway... Go Swansy!

• Quote from Kuroi: “Quote from Jarko: “As I wrote a couple times in other posts, I tried to play the game on a Samsung Galaxy S2 in the last alpha. It was running fine FPS-wise (low quality, no shadows), but it was nearly impossible to enjoy it. The game was running full screen and all, but icons were really too small, doing PvE was a pain, I can't even imagine PvP. Unless they implement some radical change, the game is indeed not good to be played with devices smaller than an iPad Mini.” so i co…

• As I wrote a couple times in other posts, I tried to play the game on a Samsung Galaxy S2 in the last alpha. It was running fine FPS-wise (low quality, no shadows), but it was nearly impossible to enjoy it. The game was running full screen and all, but icons were really too small, doing PvE was a pain, I can't even imagine PvP. Unless they implement some radical change, the game is indeed not good to be played with devices smaller than an iPad Mini.

• I'm truly glad to hear the damn trash systems is being trashed It was one of the most annoying things of my (sadly limited) playing time in this alpha. Albion is already a game where death has meaningful consequences. Not only there is full loot in pvp areas, but that applies to safe zones as well (where anyone passing by can steal everything from your body with no consequences at all) - and anyway going back to your corpse is often a hard business as you do not become a ghost in place. I really…

• Real Life Jobs

Jarko - - Small Talk

Game designer for a social game developer.

• Compliments to Vendetta, good job But... Quote from Bercilak: “PS.: The Harvester will come back with greater powers ” ...indeed, from the video The Harvester looked quite easy to kill. I guess it is mostly because of those spamming of CC spells you cast on him (was it a root?) - he was almost never moving. Giving him a 100% CC resistance (or a CC immunity for some time after being hit by a CC) would change things a lot I guess

• Quote from Zarf: “Currently many huge plots are wasted. One very large one, that could hold four T3-4 houses, has one T2 house and two tents.” Agreed 100%. In the light of this, I hope in the next test the devs will focus more on having a lot of small plots large enough for a house, and less large plots that end up underused and kinda useless anyway.

• apartments (another idea)

Jarko - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from VirtualKing: “I somehow don't find this attractive at all... I mean, apartments in a medieval-based game, meh... I know it's a game, and anything can go, but... Doesn't feel right.” They did have apartments, including running water, sanitation and heating, and way before the middle ages too: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insula_(building) It's also true that the middle ages were incomparably crap compared to the Roman empire.

• apartments (another idea)

Jarko - - Feedback & Suggestions

I like the idea. How would you see it happening in reality? Some "abandoned towers" scattered on the map made of several apartments could be an interesting implementation. Each player can claim an apartment (if he does not own a plot already), then he has to restructure it to be able to use it as a house, thus account for the material expenses as well

• Quote from Bercilak: “@Jarkonull Regarding the costs I tend to disagree on you disagreeing What happens currently is that everyone who plays 1-2 hours can afford a plot, although these people may never come back or stop playing shortly after. FYI: The prices for the plots would go up anyhow. There is already a black market for it In a future version we will also have Plots in Red Zones which have no building limit (FYI: On the Plots in the Safe Zone you can only build up to T4!, which is quite h…

• Quote from Bercilak: “My conclusion regarding this are: - In general Plots and Guild Territories were a bit to cheap. - A Feature that you can attack territories without owning one yourself is planned for next test. - And very likely we invited to many people for the size of the world[/quote] I disagree with plots being too cheap - since currently everyone has 1 account only, and since a house is so important for progression, it's not a bad thing that plots are cheap. Making them more expensive …

• Quote from Graveldog: “While I understand the intent with the weapon swap cool down it's entirely too long. I am proposing a 5 second weapon swap. Today I was jumped by a boar, while in full tier 2 cloth. I was killed form full to dead in about the time it took the cool down, and running was not an option due to the pack of wolves I would have to go through. I sat their helpless while a boar got me from full to just about dead is, too harsh a penalty. 5 seconds will account for putting away weap…

• As you can guess from the title, I am one of the tons of players who did not have a super quick start, and thus found himself unable to claim a plot of land. I roam and I get my guildmates to roam for me looking for decayed plots or people willing to sell. No luck so far, and no sign it will get easier in the future. @Empa has stated that it is impossible for the devs to do anything. In this case, I disagree. Unless there are technical reasons why the currently existing maps cannot be modified, …

• Quote from Bercilak: “@Snowman Can you specifiy where the items have been when they got lost: Paperdoll (equipped) Your Personal Inventory (the slots below the paperdoll) Your Vault in Kings Market Your Battle Vault in Kings Market Your Player House Vault Your Player House Battle Vault that would help a lot, also for everyone else would be great to get that information as well. Sorry for bugging everyone just trying to fix it. Kind regards, Stefan” I was dressing it all - Paperdoll. A full T2 pl…

• Quote from Bercilak: “Hi guys, can you give me account or character names and ideally when approximately that happened. We are on it. Technically it is impossible that they are gone but we believe they are not shown. Kind regards, Stefan” I just logged in and everything I was dressing is gone. My account name is: Jarko My character name is: Jarko I am also crazy overloaded even if my inventory is definitely not so full - 148%, and I was not like this yesterday night when I logged out (around 1am…

• Quote from Qweniden: “Quote from Bercilak: “1. Craft Sickle and GemHammer (T2 Wood/Axe and T2 Ore/Pick needed)” Where do I craft the Sicle, Gem Hammer and t2 Wood/Axe and Ore/Pick? Like I mentioned, the newbie area crafting stations just have beginner item options for me. Do I need higher skills? Do I need to find new cities with higher level crafting stations? Thanks for the help.” Different tools are made in different shops. I don't recall exactly what is made where, but you should not look on…

• T1 Tools Disappeared

Jarko - - Bugs

I logged in this morning from my browser (yesterday I always used the Windows client), and found no T1 tools in my inventory. I have no idea how that happened. All the rest was there as I left it yesterday (including T2 tools), just the T1 tools were gone. Not a big deal to remake them, but still.. Also, I did a brief login from my Galaxy S2 this morning. Did nothing but walking in KM. I can't have deleted them anyway.

• Quote from Ahosus: “I will gather silver now. I'm waiting for you guys. I added the game sound, but I don't think I will talk since I can't see Twitch chat in game =/ sadly. Live will be back at 10PM CET (9PM GTM+0) ! Send me a PM when one you connect ! Do I spare 250 silver for the guild or for a place in pve ? Edit Did someone created the guild ? Log Horizon is already taken =/ I created "Tea Party" just in case none of you have created it ... ” The guild has been created yesterday by his guil…

• Quote from Ahosus: “I don't think I will stream (in French) the day (before 10PM) I fixed an our weeks ago on the Twitch channel and I will prepare some things before. And streaming just an hour =/ But Ok maybe I will give a try.” We're following you bro! But you need to give us some audio!