Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• French ISP Orange at it agaaaaaain

Gugusteh - - Bugs

There is again an issue with Orange ISP, packet loss etc. making the game unplayable. This happened already a bunch of times in the past for the last 3 years and the issue is still not solved... I opened a ticket on the ISP forum a long time ago but it doesn't seem to be any useful but hopefully you can do something about this long lasting issue.

• RT isnt about item balance and this thread isnt made to apply to the round table and mods should close it. If you want to join the RT, suggest good stuff in the public forums consistently or push your guild to the required level next season. There are multiple ways to join it, asking here isn't one.

• My phone is a Samsung A51 here (8GO ram / octa-core CPU, under android 10) I don't really know whats relevant for the game though so you have the ref if you need more infos. I did some testing while showing FPS and ping ingame. Both are stable while fishing, my ping is at 150ms and my FPS are 55-60 usually and 35-40 while recording. I could reproduce the problem with and without recording. When I noticed the issue, I was exclusively using the fishing key (central button on the right panel) and i…

• tu n'as plus besoin de telecharger tout le jeu a chaque mise à jour maintenant. Si tu passes par le sitte tu dois avoir le bon apk (albiononline.com)

• Here is a clip: youtu.be/36uywF1RNkI I reported the bug through the ingame overlay already, although i believe that a clip is better than most words. In the clip i'm using a T7 outstanding fishing rod and this is a T7 avalonian map. I have about 60 masteries and 30 specs in fishing (and i'm using a seaweed salad + T3 fish baits). The problem is that the fish cursor goes back way too much when not holding the line so you can go 1 step forward by holding then you go 3 steps backwards when releasin…

• bug connu qui n'apparait que sur mobile Bug Halloween Dungeon Chest

• Salut les FR, J'ouvre ce post pour essayer de recolter un max de feedback à propos des routes pour ensuite envoyer ca aux devs. Si vous aimeriez voir quelque chose changer dans les routes dites le ici en précisant en quoi vous voulez que ca change, et bien évidemment pourquoi. Plus y a de details, mieux c'est! Par exemple: - j'aimerais que les ressources sur le bord des routes soient plus nombreuses et puissent s'enchanter pour donner de l'interet aux joueurs de sortir des chemins avec les boost…

• T5 snapper gives 75 fame as the T3 instead of giving 150 fame

• Quote from WhiskyGuy: “4. Add a MOTD function to guild settings that would be shown to all users when logging in. ” this already exists: /setmotd my guild message of the day /removemotd /showmotd

• peepoNotes Le retour des GdK sous le tag les Gardes de Domino ca me fait bien marrer

• Quote from Reef: “devs are too greedy for that and they give 0 explanations why they nerf something ” do you really need someone to explain you why guardian helmet is nerfed? like bruh....

• LET ME IN (Round Table Edition)

Gugusteh - - Forum Banter

lol

• Quote from Obelis: “Also, we’ve heard many of you suggest that you’d like to see escaping disincentivized, and a commonly proposed solution to this is to have escapes penalize the Infamy of the escapee. We don’t feel this is ideal, as we would then create situations where players who don’t want to fight also don’t want to destroy the Demonic Shards, thereby creating a stalemate where one player tries to bore the other into destroying the shards themselves. ” Lots of better suggestions on this ma…

• Quote from Funstealer: “imagine caring about pvp fame ” almost everyone does, now stat padding pvp fame is another step towards full pepega mode

• Y a pas autrement. Si tu n'avais pas le premium au dernier jour de la saison tu n'as pas de monture. Si tu n'as pas fait 2/3 de la saison dans cette guilde tu n'as pas de monture. Et bien sur si ta guilde n'a pas eu le rang necessaire tu n'as pas de monture

• Due to the alliances all around the game, there is currently low to no place for smaller groups of players who would like to get involved in the territory and black zone contest. One of this factors that i'd like to address is the ease of power projection from this alliances, and how they can come with hundreds of players 10 zones away from their homeland to roll on anyone who would want a spot. Here is the idea, i'll then explain how this could solve a good amount of issues related to the curre…

• En general le probleme d'investir dans tes propres batiments de craft/ refining c'est le fait que tu n'as pas autant de retours qu'en ville ou dans un hideout. Donc si tu veux vraiment te lancer dans ce genre de choses il vaut mieux: - soit investir gros dans les enchères en ville pour avoir des bâtiments et pouvoir proposer des prix intéressants a ta guilde (pas ouf) - soit essayer de faire copain copain avec un propriétaire pour avoir des prix raisonnables (plus pratique mais peut être compliq…

• Quote from SirusX715: “Ratable content is a bit harder to tackle because there isn't a discernable difference between a low spec 6.1 and a high spec 4.1. Traditional mmos have plenty of gear check style pve fights, but those systems are less useful in albion where your fame can close 3 tiers. ” That's the point I wanted to adress with the idea 2). For example: having maximum 150IP bonus with T4 instead of the current 300, then making that go up to T6 - T7 where it reaches 300. The idea behind th…

• Quote from keyfouyr: “Devs need to add downvote button. Go to the marketplace see how few t8 artifacts there are see how high the prices for thoae already are (it's fine). It should always be possible for you to die in 8.3s mp to 4.0 shitter if you are playing bad. There is no reason to encourage people to use more t8 gear they are just feeling the rewards game has to offer are not worth bring out better gear do not suggest the developers to futher make it less possible to use trash gear. round …

• Welcome to this thread, I didn't take too much time to edit the form of this post but hopefully you will have a good time reading it. I'll start with an analysis of IP overtime in Albion: what changed over the updates. Then i'll make an Analysis of the current IP and what would need to be changed in my opinion. We went from a starting point during the early Betas (beta 1) where gear scaling was super important and clearly dominating. Progression from fame farming wasn't adding much itself but th…