Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

• Quote from ViniColen: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from ViniColen: “Im surprised this weapon was not nerfed until now. What are you waiting for? ” It already got nerfed, several times. Welcome to the game newbie. Fun Fact: Bloodletter E used to go twice as far & dash used to have an 8 second cooldown. ” Off topic: Its funny that Silvyo's sadness about pike. I can beat 95% of builds with that weapon. Actually its my main weapon, and with that uncoming buff, it will be so much stronger. The pro…

• These two things really seem to conflict with each-other in a big way. With all the running in circles fights we are getting in CDs, having the new lava and spike traps fire off randomly instead of functioning on a pattern just throws a nasty RNG element into these fights. It's really the opposite of skill-based play... CCing people into traps on the other hand is clearly a form of skilled play, but even that gets mitigated when the traps are firing randomly. The Lava Traps can't seem to make up…

• Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Calling a a PVE instance where you can't die "hardcore" is a joke. There's nothing hardcore about it. ” Try it.If I get downed twice, I pay alot more silver than your regular joe's ganking set.But joe is HaRcooor3! because he kills defenseless gatherers and sometime loses his 4.1 set when he dies. So l33t! ” Your repair costs wouldn't even pay for my thr…

• Quote from tabooshka: “i used holy staff 4 years ago, now everyone uses holy staff, im so good! ” You mean back before healing sickness? Why do you keep appearing in every thread, are you just trying to jack up that post count or do you actually have something to add this time?

• Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Calling a a PVE instance where you can't die "hardcore" is a joke. There's nothing hardcore about it. ” Try it.If I get downed twice, I pay alot more silver than your regular joe's ganking set. But joe is HaRcooor3! because he kills defenseless gatherers and sometime loses his 4.1 set when he dies. So l33t! ” Your repair costs wouldn't even pay for my throwaway sets. Rofl @ 4.1 sets, wouldn't even be …

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “lmao, hunter hood reflect you damage so how about not hit the enemy? If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ” Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “so if you aren't risking anything ” you are risking silver just like any other activity if you die in pvp, you lose silver if you die in hce you lose silver pretty simple concept to grasp But this is what happens when one dimensional "thinkers" go to forums ” Oh I had no idea that the consequence for dieing in there was the exact same as the consequence for dying in PVP. And you're calling me a 1 dimensional thinker, look at what you just wrote ROF…

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “lmao, hunter hood reflect you damage so how about not hit the enemy? If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ” Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed her…

• Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Calling a a PVE instance where you can't die "hardcore" is a joke. There's nothing hardcore about it. ” Try it. If I get downed twice, I pay alot more silver than your regular joe's ganking set. But joe is HaRcooor3! because he kills defenseless gatherers and sometime loses his 4.1 set when he dies. So l33t! ” Your repair costs wouldn't even pay for my throwaway sets. Rofl @ 4.1 sets, wouldn't even be worth my time to sell that trash let alone wast…

• Quote from Razraffion: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from foo: “Quote from Razraffion: “Chillhowl is an Ava weapon lmao. Not to mention the freeze is not instantaneous and you have ample time to jump away if you're an actual decent player. ” Ample time if your gear has an ability suited to jump away.It's pretty easy to bait it out, and worth using your run ability ” It's pretty easy to bait it out and dodge it. The real issue is you can dodge it, catch back up to them, sprint directly ontop of…

• Quote from Strafalex: “I honestly struggle to understand why you're not trying to talk with the community before planning such important changes. You made changes on the HCEs, huge changes, without even asking the biggests HCE discord servers their opinion on the HCE balance changes. You're making a very huge faction change without asking to the faction community their opinion. You guys even featured the faction-server a few weeks ago and still have community managers and devs inside this server…

• Halberd OP? Fucking LOL! This has got to be a troll but you got me to reply so well done! Quote from Tabor: “The issue is spectre hood. Mercenary jacket has an extremely long CD for a reason and somehow they implemented a head item to completely reset it. The better balance already exists in the game in the form of assassin hood. Spectre hood should be completely redone to something different ” It's starting to seem like this entire game is dictated by armor abilities and which weapon you use do…

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “lmao, hunter hood reflect you damage so how about not hit the enemy? If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ” Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game. BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap. ” Hunters hood is…

• Calling a a PVE instance where you can't die "hardcore" is a joke. There's nothing hardcore about it.

• Quote from Kinyo: “Mb im not the first to say it but, what about adding battle royale mecanic to corrupted d to prevent people from resetting numerouse of times before their opponent make mistake or just bored to death. Im not asking for taking mobility out of such builds, just make shure it does not overabused. ” The timer to get out of combat needs to be increased in CDs. I've lost count of how many times I've caught back up to someone right as they started fucking autohealing, we're still in …

• Quote from foo: “Quote from Razraffion: “Chillhowl is an Ava weapon lmao. Not to mention the freeze is not instantaneous and you have ample time to jump away if you're an actual decent player. ” Ample time if your gear has an ability suited to jump away.It's pretty easy to bait it out, and worth using your run ability ” It's pretty easy to bait it out and dodge it. The real issue is you can dodge it, catch back up to them, sprint directly ontop of them, and they can fully get away by simply pres…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “lmao, hunter hood reflect you damage so how about not hit the enemy? If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ” Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game. BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap.

• HG needs more love.

JonnnyBones - - Rants

Looking forward to it because hellgates as it stands are a complete waste of time. The IP cap is too low to make it worth it, might as well solo. If I want flat 6 sets can go stalker level, hellgates should really at the least be giving more than solo cds... BTW where is the loot? Did the hellgate chests just get stripped bare so you can give free t8 gear to CD rats because it really seems like it.

• Quote from ItsX: “Quote from awanmakan: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “I'm surprised more players don't bitch up a storm over this, but MMO players in general aren't looking to outplay people they would rather outlevel them. ” Whoever thought up and implemented the fame level-up system(including the gather-refine-craft) in a full-loot pvp game is a dick.It is another grand canyon new players have to fill to have equal standing to veteran players.The vets already have the advantage of skill, items, mo…

• I never thought this game would actually be balanced enough for us to have a 1v1 scenario and it to actually be fun but you guys proved me wrong. Glad to see you aren't changing much balance-wise next patch, our meta is the best its been yet imo so I would like to take this opportunity to personally congratulate @Retroman. Wonderful job, I'm happy you proved me wrong & these last few balance patches have been exactly what we needed!