Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Censorship in Albion Online?

Sock - - Forum Banter

Quote from Piddle: “it doesn't pass the sniff test ” I LOVE IT /cheer

• New Fish Can Not Be Chopped

Sock - - Bugs

You should... Put on your Sunday best and prance around the red zone. You're welcome.

• S

Sock - - Rants

Quote from Send69Nukes: “S ” Sssssssssss is for: Snake!

• S

Sock - - Rants

I mean... they could always assault our eyeballs with Advertisements... Or you all could just skip that one trip to McDonalds, buy a can of soup and get premium.

• Faction Flags Exploit

Sock - - Rants

Three likes. /bow My army is growing!

Sock - - Forum Banter

PS: I can't say Bastard anymore. /cry

Sock - - Forum Banter

Definitely his ENTIRE opinion. The whole thing man. Not a piece, not a fragment, not a smidget, the ENTIRE opinion.

• Faction Flags Exploit

Sock - - Rants

Hello everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day so far. Thanks for stopping by. I have a suggestion. A simple one. A story first. I was roaming the mountains surrounding Fort Sterling. It was cold and windy. My group was slaughtered and I was left to brave the cold alone. I managed to take shelter in one of my factions outposts for a brief moment. I sat and watched a rider pass, briefly stopping to stare back. I noticed a white flag on his hip and reached for my axe. He rode off. I decided to fo…

Sock - - Forum Banter

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with your freedom to voice your complaint. That's all it is though, complaining. This thread isn't going to change anything, it's simply for amusement. Quote from Hattenhair: “Most of those people can also blindly fall into the line simply because of social pressure which is created by the vocal majority of the community, and a simple questionaire of "do you like insults or not" is far from cutting it. ” Social norms my friend. In every aspect of life you fol…

Sock - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Oh no, i can't be toxic/racist/homophobic anymore help plz !! Freedom of speech don't make everything acceptable!!! In real life yes you can say everything you want but i can also punch you in the face for that, but in a game there are no consequences. Good job sbi. ” Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” Quote from Piraterer: “"defending free spech these days" - and we stand here against racism, insults and guys like you GJ SBI. Welcome on ou…

Sock - - Forum Banter

Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” But but but EVERYTHING IS AMERICA! Noooooooo My whole world has been shattered. You are saying that there are places in the world that don't follow all American laws and cultural norms?? I don't know what to do anymore.... Halp... /cry

• YEA! LETS JUST MAKE THE ENTIRE GAME BLUE ZONES! Whos' with me?!!! *Roar*

• I made it! Wooooo! /cheer

• Quote from cybron14: “Quote from Sock: “They should add a wooden trailer that you can equip to your Ox. Decreases movement speed by 20% and you loose items whenever you go over bumps or bridges. ” ehh? i dont think that would be helpful... but the cart/chariot idea has been mentioned plenty, which is an awesome one lore/pseudo-reality wise, i think the cart should have more mount individuals to be more logic, as i mentioned in a post before, if you can combine the materials for the cart with 2 o…

• They really could just upgrade the solo and group random dungeons. Chance of mobs gaining a Tier per floor. Find a T5 Dungeon. Fight first floor. GG EZ. Go down. Uh oh, now they T6 mobs... Ouch, kinda hurts. Go down. UH *looks around* T7 mobs.... Die once. I think I can do this.... goes down again.... Runs strait into battle. Realizes they are now T8 mobs.. Barely lives mob to mob. Get knocked down 8 times. Finally reaches boss room. Gets knocked down 3 more times. Kicks blue chest and gets 20k …

• Fix the game for muted players

Sock - - Rants

Quote from Hattenhair: “I cant get enough of the idiocy on this site, and im yet to decide if its funny or tragic. ” /beg Please... Please.... Pass your judgement OH Omnipotent One!

• Fix the game for muted players

Sock - - Rants

They should just make Sock a Mod. Those chats are just gross. I'll hire a campaign staff. Sock 4 Mod 2020

• Mammoth

Sock - - Beginner's Questions

Don't worry friend. I have a solution for you. Follow these instructions completely and you'll DEFINATELY have a mammoth. Get a tribe together. Go to a red zone and flag up. Hang out near a main road. Paint rocks while you wait. Wait for someone on a mammoth to walk by. Throw spears and rocks at it until it falls over. Harvest the meat and feed your tribe. If it goes exactly that way, you'll have your mammoth meat. (Hidden Content)

• Is HCE Being Killed Now?

Sock - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Gnomead: “Quote from Wolfestainn: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “scouts don't guarantee safety in avas, bud one example: (Hidden Content) ” Scout guarantees safety inside avalonian. U might get ganked but ur Kill sais 5 assits , u probably 6 gankers maybe 9 if the others didnt Hit, if a ava party dismounts on u guys , no chance.And in the ava parties we do we always have zvz gears as spare. I dont see why would someone panick run away like a pussy tbh, that's why they die cz they'r not conf…

• Is HCE Being Killed Now?

Sock - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Wolfestainn: “Quote from Sock: “They could always just remove the party of 5 requirement..... HCE saved. Your Welcome. ” u rlly wanna duo them dont u XD ” lol yessssss I'm running out of ideas tbh. We are having no problem duo running T6 group dungeons. Definitely not going to risk our gear to try to duo T7+ groups. Kind of running out of ideas that aren't pvp. I'm pretty sure we could duo up to LvL 5 HCE if they'd let us, maybe further. I think I'll post a thread about this, why not.