Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 748.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hard to reproduce, but switching to another window on the 2nd screen can make the game bug: - the key binding dont work anymore after and you have to manually click a spell to make it work

• Monopoly in Fort Sterling

Gugusteh - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Kaledanis: „I'd like to see a limit on the amount of plots one person or guild can own in a city. At the moment there is one person who has the entirety of Fort Sterling. Because they have the monopoly on the market they can charge whatever they want making it impossible for newer players to get what they need. “ just wait next auction, this should change

• Thetford cape

Gugusteh - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

as everything else unless notified.

• Zitat von DrNye: „Change of the current silver respec cost: since with the introduction of oberon both the amount of combat fame and famecredits required increased by 15%, the cost of silver/credit should also be lowered, in order to balance this out “ I think that this is clearly intended as a silver sink. Additionally: the amount of silver gained in the openworld is also negative if you want to generate credits will full specs, now leading to the following: You have to choose between fame cred…

• Random Dungeons Rewards

Gugusteh - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Esterity: „Chest after the last boss, in T8 random dungeon. “ thx for your answer, i meant: do you know if its a legendary chest? you can know that by the color of the shinny effects: ordered: green/ blue / purple/ yellow. This loot seems to come from a rare chest and that would justify it

• I love the idea of a backlane mount like this ! here is another idea: - the possibility to fix some chests to the mount This would allow the transport and sharing of stuff more easily. You could use it in many situations: - zergs to stock consumables and loot - gathering parties - island chests management - rp imagine the possibilities

Beitrag

Zitat von Esterity: „I think rewards too high :O “ 2 things: - what chest rarity did give you the 3 relic artifacts? - the blackmarket drops (the 8.1 judi here) are not realistic on test server

• Zitat von Skitted: „Is this live on test already ? where do I find the realmgate to and from Royal cities ? “ not yet

• They did that to prevent issues due to the possible massive increase of the side cities population after the realmgate change. I guess they will revert it if the population is low enough there.

Beitrag

Good Morning everyone, Here i'll talk briefly about the random dungeon rewards in terms of fame, loot and silver.. Feel free to do the same in this thread too. To test this I went in T7 and T8 dungeons with gear that i'd use on live: T8 (1220ip average), and 6 people in the party Fame: The fame rewards from this dungeons clearly seem too high to me, even considering the fame changes, it is close to 2 times what you can generate on live with the same setup. Loot: Loot is clearly more important th…

• Sry for the late answer. The lazy loading is indeed a really good solution. If you ever want to implement sprites, i'd advise you to use Grunt: the installation is pretty simple (and it's also helpful for a lot of other things such as JS/CSS minifying...). Keep up the good work !

• youtube.com/watch?v=MCyDLftAwHo

• Thats my bad here, I wrote a bit too fast without precision and didnt check the actual display. However the current one is a bit weird: - you could replace the "Healing done" column by the value of the progress bar of "% of total healing" - and replace the "% of total healing" progress bar by the actual % total (the one display on top of the bar) So you would have the progress bar displaying the actual % shown on top of it and you would have 2 different accurate values to display edit: something…

• You could maybe calculate the healing done %. where 100% is the highest healing done of the battle and 0% = 0. As soon as there is 2 healers involved in the battle, it gives you an insight.

• Every player and guild will now have to choose where they'll usually go in the blackzone. If your guild is highly competitive it will choose to stay in Caerleon, or maybe go to Fort Sterling. A smaller guild will usually choose to go to Anglia so it will be in one of the other cities "I want to go to Mercia to do PvP and to Anglia to FF" yes and Blue Army wants to go to Anglia and Cumbria and Mercia for castles, now we have to choose. Thats a good thing for everyone since it will be unworthy for…

• The 2 Caerleon GvGs: youtube.com/watch?v=khjh-lcLZpY youtube.com/watch?v=mIVYecdiMcg

• Zitat von Wadefu: „I could see how exploding arrow can really screw things up when attached to another spell that can hit multiple targets at once... “ Explosive arrows hit 5 targets per stacks. If 10 people are in the spell, it means 5x10 damages. Now it got nerfed to 25x.

• Zitat von Wadefu: „a dot is a debuff that applies to your health with a timer... What's that have to do with what I said? I mean Retro already said the interaction between exploding arrows and wailing caused server lag, my question was how is damage scale in relation to AOE and scaling calculated. When I shoot a wailing with explode on, lets say it hits 3 people so a 110% increase in damage. If I had explode shot enabled the explode shot would of hit 3 people 3 times plus the wailing bow itself.…

• youtube.com/watch?v=mIVYecdiMcg

• Zitat von Wadefu: „It's a magnitude calculation though, that's why wailing bow causes lag. That hit literally gets increased AoE escalation on every enemy it passes, same with meatball and AOE's that are not one and done like brimstone. Think how a blazing would have to hold data for how many people pass through it to escalate the damage. These skills are probably the more taxing on the server then say a Heron spear where you throw it, and its done calculating. Brings another issue where when yo…