Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Settings reseting everytime we relog

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Will be fixed in patch #1 soon. @Arghun they were not sneaked in since both launcher and ingame settings allow you to select graphics settings, they have to be the same.

• Heavy visual bug makes the game unplayable

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von SevenLights: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von SevenLights: „Thank you for your answers guys. Other games were looking normal, so I actually tried deleting all Albion files and full reinstalling it (instead of quick reinstall), and it looks fine now. Probably some kind of file corruption happened during data download, causing the issue. Cheers! “ Thanks for the info!Could you send me or attach here your output log and launcher log file so devs can see if there was something wrong with yo…

• Mac client doesn't update

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von lezinhocps: „I was playing normally before the maintenance this morning, after that my client just doesn't update. Gives me the Error 2 and server offline. I tried to re-install it but nothing change. Can anyone help me? Playing from a Macbook pro. “ Hi there! You're using native client or steam one? Could you attach a screenshot of the error you get?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von SevenLights: „Thank you for your answers guys. Other games were looking normal, so I actually tried deleting all Albion files and full reinstalling it (instead of quick reinstall), and it looks fine now. Probably some kind of file corruption happened during data download, causing the issue. Cheers! “ Thanks for the info! Could you send me or attach here your output log and launcher log file so devs can see if there was something wrong with your installation? - output_log.txt You can fi…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@SevenLights could you attach your dxdiag file? But as tabooshka mentioned it looks like hardware issue.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von tabooshka: „When you have low settings pre fab selected, every time you restart your game, show effects changes to none from all so if i wanna see any spell effects i have to switch it every time, windows btw ran as admin “ Thanks for the info!

• Client break down on Linux

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Larkin which gpu driver are you using? Could you attach your player.log file ( ~/.config/unity3d/SandboxInteractive/AlbionOnline/Player.log)? @ZARAKi that should be fixed now!

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „Zitat von Dagother: „@baibiscuit couldn't repro that, what's your device / OS? Are you starting the game via launcher or directly from client executable? Could you also try starting the game as admin? @Hill thanks, will be fixed! “ playing vía steam “ I assume that's windows? Have you tried starting the game as admin?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@baibiscuit couldn't repro that, what's your device / OS? Are you starting the game via launcher or directly from client executable? Could you also try starting the game as admin? @Hill thanks, will be fixed!

• Zitat von Nlivits: „I am running a MAC OS and running through STEAM. after the update, today it shows me this error "os error 4294956486" i unstalled and installed by steam. Verified the Files. All good. but the error remains “ Should be fixed now, please uninstall the game from steam and install again.

• Zitat von Zarf: „NT “ We're still waiting for the approval from Apple, shouldn't take long but we never get ETA from them.

• We've restored the NPC silver pool and we'll have a proper fix for this issue but no ETA for now, if it ever happens again please reply to this thread.

• Thanks for the report, devs are looking into it.

• Add first page button pls

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

If you want to go back to the first page you need to click on the thread title.

• Cześć! Już za kilka tygodni, 10 kwietania 2019r, Albion Online zostanie otwarty dla każdego gracza, przechodząc na free to play. Więcej informacji w temacie Free-to-Play FAQ, a zaktualizowana wizja i plany na nadchodzące aktualizacje jest dostępna w Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update Oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj.

• Oberon już tu jest!

Dagother - - Aktualności i Ogłoszenia

Beitrag

Cześć! Szósta aktualizacja Albion Online - Oberon, już tu jest! Aktualizacja wprowadza wiele zmian dotyczących PvE, m.in. "Ukryte Wejścia" oraz "Losowe Lochy", nowy tutorial oraz inne zmiany, o których można przeczytać na stronie aktualizacji tutaj, a szczegółowa lista zmian jest dostępna tutaj. Zapraszam również do zapoznania się z planami na nadchodzące aktualizajce - Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update youtube.com/watch?v=m4lX49q8ROE Oryginalne ogłoszenie w temacie Oberon is Live! ~ Dagothe…

• Killboard doesn't work properly

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von glokz: „@Dagother Any idea? “ Besides gathering fame is there anything else not accurate?

• logging out in new dungeon

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Funstealer: „not 100% tested but I logged out in a random dungeon last night. and when I logged in this morning I was outside of the entrance to the dungeon. unless 1 just happen to randomly be there it may keep the dungeon open while player is logged out “ Couldn't reproduce it, dungeon despawned correctly for me - but it might happen that it will spawn in the same spot since the location is randomly choosen from all predifined ones.

• silver increase shrines

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Funstealer: „ive ran about 15 dungeons on the test server and I also asked another super active tester atm and they said they have yet to encounter any of these shrines we both have not found any lots of exp ones never a silver one. “ Those will be added in the next version soon.

• Cześć! Zapraszam do obejrzenia drugiej częsci Komentarza Deweloperów dotyczącej Losowych Lochów. youtube.com/watch?v=2iChryMY07s Oficjalne ogłoszenie oraz streszczenie filmiku tutaj. ~ Dagother