Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 183.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Trial key pls :3

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

sent

• Plz trial key

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

sent

• please trial key

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

3QA9HCVGAW6RYGL4XANZJ33UD

• Not limit for alliances, but yes for guilds. Player-driven economy, but hundreds of conversions and transmutation that totally regulate the market.This is SBI, pure coherence.

• I'm already trembling when thinking about SBI new ideas to increase the price of energy. It will create another chaos in another place

• Albion encourages speculation, it's not a sandbox, nor the economy is driven by players. It's a Russian roulette after every change/idea, they are too radical. Tip: Never put all eggs in the same basket

• Zitat von Tilden: „Zitat von Fary: „The simplest solution to reduce big alliances projection, less dramatic, easier to reverse if it doesn't work, is to remain all the same, but with an indefinite portal lock that can only be changed by traveling through outlands. “ Yes, but rearranging the portals like this also addresses the problem of everyone being based out of Caerleon, and therefore wasting the potential of the other five city locations. I love the idea of BZ guilds being based out of diff…

• I never did, but HCE has been the best idea ever introduced in the game. Without them, possibly AO was closed. Be careful with very radical changes. Many people may feel scammed with the new situation of HCE and new transmutations.

• The simplest solution to reduce big alliances projection, less dramatic, easier to reverse if it doesn't work, is to remain all the same, but with an indefinite portal lock that can only be changed by traveling through outlands. (Home system only allowed if it matches with corresponding lock) And then, later, study a complete rework of all map, to activate the royal cities, but with enough time and well thought and, above all, without mixing it with alliance or pvp issues (Anyway let's not fool …

• Hi, can i get a key?

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

sent

• Anyway, making a monopoly is not easy. You must spend a lot of silver to buy all the plots and then you are exposed in 80 bids. Keep monopoly in Lymhurst this month will have cost 200kk (an average of 5 kk bid, 2.5kk real). I don´t think benefits have been close to that amount.

• Nobody knows what will happen with zergs, PVP or server activity, Only thing clear is that it will not solve the nonsense of big alliances (only reason to do it) and it will change economy forever.

• KEYS 7D TRIAL

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

RNGGPLHQVAVHQLMV2E2ZYD4Z9 K22ZQ9J6ZNMWQ7AF94DDKWLTM ZP3GRHWHU6499YXHMDP6MNKDA

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Fary: „- Less PVP (Players more tied to their zone) “ so that means more pvp “ I don't think so. Less mobility, less movement of players, fewer encounters. The zones of each one will be safer because there will be more friends nearby and the big battles will occur one day, the next one too maybe and the time will pass. Nobody wants to lose 10 straight consecutive times or there are no battles in every WC every day F.E. Where is there more PVP: in a dungeon that is…

• Realmgate changes means: - Drastic changes in economy and trade. - Subtract mobility for ALL players. - More aspects sandbox in the game. No means: - Subtract power from biggest alliances Things that probably happen (always according to my opinion): - Less PVP (Players more tied to their zone) - More realistic game, but more boring (it will lower the activity of the average player) Although many say it or want it, this game is not a sandbox, Mix sandbox aspects with other usual in online mmo gam…

• Looking for a trial key

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

key sent

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Fary: „The few advantages that we obtain by removing alliance mobility, we're going to lose them x10 the rest of players, when that's just another problem more. And for what? There are already only two prime time for WC and Reset Day, nobody can be in two places at once. All this for a few castles? and another question, suppose that game evolution is going well and many players enter and a mega alliance of 2-3k members is created in each city... and so? It's a ver…

• The few advantages that we obtain by removing alliance mobility, we're going to lose them x10 the rest of players, when that's just another problem more. And for what? There are already only two prime time for WC and Reset Day, nobody can be in two places at once. All this for a few castles? and another question, suppose that game evolution is going well and many players enter and a mega alliance of 2-3k members is created in each city... and so? It's a very bad idea that can irreversibly hurt t…

• Would love to give Albion a try

Fary - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

sent