Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Still playing me some Eve Online! Also been playing around in Minecraft and Strife once in a while.

• Fantasy Books/Authors

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Quote from sam: “Are the percyus jackson books considered fantasy? It includes greek gods. :P” I might say so haha, I've read that whole series during my middle school days and it was great. I'd probably still give them another read if I had the time! I'm a big fan of Christie Golden's Warcraft book, Lord of the Clans. One of my favorite fantasy and "book-based-on-a-game" stories. And, even though not necessarily fantasy and more Sci-fi, I'm gonna throw in Graham McNeill for the Warhammer 40k Ul…

• Anyone play Rust?

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Yeah I play Rust, definitely a game I'd only play with a friend or two though. But I do enjoy it overall, despite how frustrating it can get haha. All I can say is that people get very territorial in that game...

• My friend and I have been running our own twitch channel for a while, and we'd love to have a chance to stream and support this game! This is our stream channel here: twitch.tv/hodgepodgett

• Albion Wallpaper

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Haha this is awesome, just made it my new desktop wallpaper. Looks really great, nice job and thanks!

• Spending a fair amount of time playing EVE Online, along with other games like Planetside 2 and War of the Vikings

• Elder Scrolls Online

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Yeah I'd have to agree with @sam that I wasn't too enthralled by it either... I've played the last couple of betas and I can't get into it for some reason, even though I do love the Elder Scrolls series. But I guess I just get a "flatline" feeling from it, and it could also just be because it has $15 a month looming over it haha. But I'm probably still going to play the beta once in a while for the sake of playing with friends and maybe it'll get better.

• As a fan of Greek mythology, I'd choose Elysium/Elysian Fields haha. It seems like a very relaxing, peaceful, and happy place to be in the afterlife...

• The Genesis Empire

Kalderon - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Khor: “Waves against your walls ? Did you build your fortress on a BEACH ? LET THE SANDCASTLE SIEGE BEGIN !” If by sandcastle you mean an AWE-INSPIRING AND IMPREGNABLE FORTRESS then bring it on!

• The Genesis Empire

Quote from Khor: “Quote from Kalderon: “The tagline should be something like "We're in the empire business." Sorry, I couldn't help making a Breaking Bad reference haha. But this is definitely gonna be the greatest guild of them all... Prepare thyselves!” SLANDER! War is declared !” HA, come then, your forces will break like waves against our mighty walls!

• The Genesis Empire

The tagline should be something like "We're in the empire business." Sorry, I couldn't help making a Breaking Bad reference haha. But this is definitely gonna be the greatest guild of them all... Prepare thyselves!

• It's already been said haha, but I really like the crafting, economy, no level grinding, and the impact and importance us players have in the game. All in all, I just like it for the fact that it's an mmorpg!

• League of Legends

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Quote from Sceptics: “Man I used to play league a lot, i just quit it got boring after like 2000 games lol” Yeah same here, although I mainly quit because I was getting tired of the hostile community that was rapidly growing when I was playing haha. It's made me take a long hiatus from MOBAs in general. But I do respect them for being as successful as they are!

• What are you listening to?

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Rock/Metal fan here as well as things like drum and bass (Pendulum!). The band I initially grew up listening to and also became my first favorite band was The Beatles. Call me a hipster, but I've also found myself enjoying a lot of folk and indie bands too when I'm driving or relaxing haha. My Rock/Metal side tells me to suggest Alter Bridge (my favorite), their new album Fortress is just awesome. My indie side has also made me a big fan of bands like Fleet Foxes.

• Your Favorite Anime.

Kalderon - - Small Talk

As far as anime series, I don't watch much, and when I do it's a few episodes here and there... but back in the day I did try getting into shows like Bleach,Naruto, and Full Metal Alchemist but I never stuck around... I do remember watching some Cowboy Bebop and enjoying that though! Now if we're talking movies... Hayao Miyazaki is a damn genius. Love me some Howl's Moving Castle (probably my top choice from all his films, close to Spirited Away but everyone likes that movie ).

• Alpha Test Announcement!

Kalderon - - News Archives

Oh boy, time to get your game faces on, people...

• How old are you?

Kalderon - - Small Talk

19, but turning 20 way later this year

• Age of Wonders 3!!

Kalderon - - Small Talk

Yeah I actually noticed this on steam a couple days ago, and it definitely piqued my interest... I'm not too familiar with the franchise but from what I've seen and read about this game so far I wouldn't mind trying it!

• Albion Academy!

Quote from PesiHUN: “Quote from Kalderon: “No character yet, but when I do have one I'd definitely fancy being a part of this guild!” nobody have char, cuz there was wipe :DD” True haha, I was only saying because I haven't been a part of any previous tests, so I literally have never had a character xP

• Albion Academy!

No character yet, but when I do have one I'd definitely fancy being a part of this guild!