Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Islands and accounts are not considered premium, it’s The individual character. If your main farms in the alt island he will get the premium bonus

• Silver Bags Solution

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Minion2000: “if you have any thought please write it below. ” My thoughts? I think its been mentioned dozens of times before, the devs are aware, and it will happen in due course in one form or another. The two main solutions seem to be 'use all' option, and crafting into higher tier bags. Both work, the devs have been told numerous times, and It'll no doubt be in a QoL update sometime in the future, using whatever of the solutions the devs decide is best.

• Quote from Tyganz26: “Guys, i have a question, i was kicked from the guild, but the guild doesnt exist anymore... what happened to my items? ” If you have items in the guild island chest, then they will remain inaccessible forever. The only slim hope is that the ex-GM of the guild retained guild island access rights as co-owner of the island in which case if you could contact him, he might be able to give you temp visitor rights to the island to get your stuff. Its a real long shot though, and y…

• Censorship in Albion Online?

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Get fucked ” kiss_3kb.1603402306.png ” He was more than reasonable.

• Quote from cybron14: “i dont see why people keep wanting traders/merchants to loose stuff when transporting, you want reality? then each time you battle anything (monster, player) you should have the possibility to loose something, even silver as there is people that is carring huge ammount and hopping to fights, mounts and whatnot and dont loose a single coin... Any way back to the original purpose of this post....bump! ” Whoosh! Straight over your head ...

• Were there changes to animal feeding costs? My swiftclaws now only need 27 raw meat to fully feed (day 1 cost for 40 freshly placed cubs) whereas is always been 31.

• Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “No renting? So ppl can't rent their islands? ” Renting islands is fine

• Quote from Khumor: “seperate servers Seperate servers Seperate servers The over population is fucking dumb ” They are about to expand the land mass. No new servers required

• Clothes and dignity

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

The market in any city should have all gear you need .. including a new mount. You can locate the market by using the city map (N) .. its marked there

• Yeah an attachable cart would be way too OP. You’d need the bump mechanics 20% trash over bumps and bridges to keep the resources market in check. also maybe a % chance that if you go round a bend in the road at gallop speed a wheel comes off and you lose even more stuff.

• Quote from KikiFire: “I got scammed by a player in a bait n switch trade ” That sucks, for sure, and its not anything I'd ever do to someone in a game, but as has been said, it happens and theres no way to get recompense. Best you can do is put it down as a lesson learned and rest assured it'll never happen to you again as you';ll be more vigilant.

• Frost Mage - Fame farming

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

You shouldnt have any problems clearing at decent speed with any frost staff. Im 690/700 in frost and would say Great Frost is probably fastest though (great E damage with low cooldown). Whats your spec and what tier gear are you using? Also what tier dungeons are you doing?

• Did they change it?

Quote from Redwood: “ Why is it a good idea to allow this if it can EASILY be fixed? ” Your fundamental mistake here is to assume it’s broken and needs fixed. It doesn’t.

• Did they change it?

Quote from Redwood: “Really, Midgard? Leave the thinking and conversations to the more intelligent people in the community, thanks. ” I’m not the person who was naive enough to team up with random mooks and was surprised when they turned on him. I was serious ... pick better friends. Get in a good guild and this will never happen to you. PS. Keep your shitty politics out of it. No one cares.

• Did they change it?

The cause was your own bad judgement. You need to pick better friends.

• Quote from Forstrom: “>if it doesnt work easily then lets ignore it ” I didnt ignore your suggestion, i dismissed it out of hand because not only does it not work easily, it does not work at all. There may be other solutions (thats if there is really a problem at all .. devs would probably say its working as intended in a player driven game)

• Change Camera Angle

Quote from Draedark: “That is unfortunate, thanks for the reply! ” Might happen one day .. you never know ..

• Don’t ever remember “everything you do matters” being the tag line. “Everybody matters” was the tag line.

• Change Camera Angle

Quote from Draedark: “+1 for being able to reposition the camera. ” You say it as if it’s a simple thing. It very much isn’t. This was discussed on a Reddit AMA a good while ago and the response from the devs was that the game was designed to be a fixed perspective and no plans to change it (which would involve a huge amount of work including redrawing assets).

• Quote from Forstrom: “this should be regulated tbh, there should be a maximum of 1 station or 2 stations in different cities per account, the funniest part is that the ones that cash from this might be the ones that are the most suitable to start RMT and seems like sbi doesnt give a fuck ” Very easy to work around with alt accounts. It would change nothing.