Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• I look the last one , it was entertaining. But it would be a lot more with lower ip cap. It seem like they are not really the best 5v5 team , just the best among those who can afford to invest in dozens of 8.3 full gear ( 0.0001 %% of albion population ) . Imo it would be more entertaining if the tournament was more about skill and less about money. We probably would have the chance to see better team and play .

• Since albion is focused on zvz , it would be nice to have to option to see ennemy guild withouth seeing their name , Just to clean up little bit the screen. Because when you remove player name , guild name got removed too for some reason. Lot of player removed name and all in zvz to get better perfomance and clean up screen. And guild name is like 1000 x more important then nickname in zvz

• nice guide for starting player. I would had : keep your learning point for gathering skill ( and focus on one ) since combat skill are lot more easy to grind then gathering. And maxing as soon as possible 1 gathering is good way to start making some good money. I can easilly pay my subs in few day with hide gathering t7-t8 and refinning it. And dont let your focus reach 30k since you not keep accumulate them after that.

• I die 3 time and lose my gear and big chunk of infamy . Don't you realize that when you kill a pve player he lose infamy too lol ? Imo the agressor got the advantage since he can be lucky and enter your dungeon when your at 10 % life fighting the boss. Btw i got not pity for invader 90 % of those i seen are rat using the same bloodletter cheese build and will flee and avoid fight when then realize your not an easy target, there is lot of invader rat too just saying...

• No more rats

Headquake - - General Questions & Discussions

What about the rats in bloodletter that invade your dungeon and flee forever when he realize he cannot cheese u ? Imo invader should be the one losing infammy when you destroy crystal.

• Quote from Piddle: “My take on corrupted dungeons would have been a lot different. I would have made it essentially a queue system for full loot duels, but while you are waiting for a match up you have a special PvE zone to fame farm in. Then when another person is ready to fight, you both get plopped into a ring until one of you is dead, and then you get sent back to the PvE farming zone, but with better rewards in it. Then when another person is ready to fight you get sent back into the ring. …

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “As a farming PvE space, the fame and loot is garbage compare to normal dungeons, especially if you have a friend or 2 that consistently grinding group dungeons with you. ” Those corrupted are for those who wanna play solo , who give a fuck about you friend helping you to rush ground dungeon ? Its for solo player. To be honest the fame is not bad , i'm at 40k infammy ( got killed 3 time and kill 2 guy , and defend a few time ) made like 3 m fame going there.. And i have b…

• Corrupted Dungeons are a new feature designed to give solo players new opportunities for PvE and PvP. Why would they make it only for pvp player , when it was supose to be content for solo player both PVE and PVP ?

• Why almost 2 years after faction cape release we still don't see them on the albion caracther builder website ?

• Well , i love the est market value of what is inside my bag. And i know i could see it separate from my equipement value by puting my mouse over it. But to be honest who need to know is own gear value ? ( like you fucking buy it yourself in 90 % of situation , so you already know that value ) . Can we get an option to only show value of what inside our bag please ?

• Why everytime you ''improve'' t7 gathering , it seem like i see less of it on the map. At the release of queen i could literrally spend 1 hour in a zone killing rhino and gathering t7 , This morning i just scan 3 t7 map and see 0 t7 hide. Can't you just roll it back to how it was at queen lauch ? I feel now its just about who is the lucky one that log in at the right time , clean it and zone is dead for 1-2h after. Its maybe good for those who enjoy gathering diffenrent kind of ressource a same …

• I'm gathering hide in blackzone . And the experience is really not the same depend on wich hour you play and where you do it. If you have the chance to have accès ton an hideout in some remote area its good and the spawning rate seem acceptable. If you go to much close to any portal area , t7 zone are just strip 24/24 , last time i did i was litterally running 2-4 min of scouting in giant horse before finding 1 3/3 rhino... wich is really borring. Probably just making the respawn speed more quic…

• Queen Patch 5 - Known Issues

Headquake - - News Archives

Can you had in know issue : Mega alliance nerf is not working

• Gonna be a fucking joke , gg sbi that 1 % silver debuff did no fucking shit to nerf big alliance

• Quote from CasualStroll: “"The goal of these measures is to create more natural reasons for Alliances to reduce in size. On their own, these measures will not suffice. We will need to take an additional look at Alliances living in cities, especially the situation around portals, and into introducing more opportunities for small scale groups to succeed in Albion. We do hope, however, to already be able to measure a significant impact of these limitations during the next Invasion day." They know l…

• Forget about fame and silver ( lool ????? ) debuff , if you want to seriously hurt them make it a 1 % permanent dissaray debuff for every terry own over 5-8 . Im pretty sure getting a 10 % less damage vs player and increase damage taken from player , will have a lot more serious effect then fame or.silver debuff.

• This is a real joke ... well that means everyone outside poe/arch/squak can forget about playing bz this season ty sbi for ignoring 80 % of your player base. 10 % fame debuff for 20 terry , run 1 avalonian dungeon and puff back to normal for 7 day. So if they run avalonian dungeon a alliance can easily got 10 % fame debuff for 30 terry and 30 % silver debuff ( wich noone actually give a fuck ). Imo no one would care 10 % fame debuff is a joke for owning all t7-t8 , running safely t8 dungeon all …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well as 2 we went for OW treasure chest POE Area, first came 4 ..full ZvZ gear, we fight 2 on 4, we in hg gear, so works.. Finally after 3 mins ..full blob, they did CTA the OW treasure chest Can u just remove this more more more Alliance feature? ” what about the poor "casual gamer " in that poe blob. What will happen to them if they cannot 6 vs 1 and ruined the game for 80 % of playerbase ? Don't worry sbi will protect them . This game is moving from mmorpg to mmorts sl…

• @Korn , this have been happening for 2 week every night. So please don't lie to us when you say you back on the alliance cap to protect casual player. You are actually pushing every small alliance / guild player to disband and merge with the big 4.since its the only way to got acces to end game zone. We constently bring 120-150 player and got over whelm by 300 -400 poe blob. Imagine how it would be for smaller alliance now... yaga.sk/killboard/battle.php?id=66617315 The game balance is totally b…

• its so ridiculous at that point that expect sbi to ask the round table ,: do round table got too much power? ...